It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya. Who Is This Man ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by D_Emissary56
High sounding words indeed. Who else remembers the aborted attempt in 1929 of the same sort of thing by KRISHNAMURTI, groomed for his role as world teacher by the “Masters” and heralded by the Theosophist Annie Besant. After this ignominious failure, the “Masters” regrouped and used Alice Ann Bailey to let the world know about the coming Externalization of the Hierarchy, in but one of many books “channeled” through Ms. Bailey and published by Lucis publishing Co. (originally called Lucifer publishing). They must have learned a little patience from the Krishnamurti fiasco however, because no New Age Christ appeared during the Bailey’s watch.

I don't know much about Alice Bailey's writings, but are you sure that she was a channeler?

Many say that Blavatsky's "Secret Doctrine" was "channeled" which is false, because she spoke against mediumism and channeling.

As for Krishnamurti, here is a great lecture on how Rudolf Steiner pointed out that Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater were wrong, when they thought that Krishnamurti was the reincarnation of Yeshua:

The Krishnamurti Case

A great conflict occurred inside the Theosophical Society during those times when Annie Besant was occupying the presidency of this marvelous organization, whose founder was the great Initiate Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.

The problem that presented itself was the Krishnamurti case.

Lady Besant lifted her finger aloft in order to asseverate to the four winds that the Hindu boy Krishnamurti was the living Reincarnation of Jesus Christ

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Greetings Tamahu,

Thanks for the bit from Steiner. Was he saying that Besant and Leadbeater were "freelancing" at bit with the Krishnamurti episode and NOT working with the Masters or the Brotherhood on this?

As far as channeling goes, I am not sure of anything. But I am interested to know where Blavatsky and Bailey got their information from. Maybe they got it from their "higher selves". Was "A Course in Miracles" channeled?

As far as Bailey's writings/musings go, parts of it sounded very anti-semitic...here's a sampling from THE EXTERNALIZATION OF THE HIERARCHY: "the Jewish problem is definitely producing cleavage as part of the divine plan...When the mind aspect...is more fully developed, then the focus of the effort of the Dark Forces will change and the problem of the Jews will disappear."

"Problem of the Jews?" What problem? Hmmm...it kind of makes you wonder where Adolf got his "Final Solution" from. It all ties in, if you just know where to look.

.:.damnant quod non intelligunt.:.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"Maitreya. Who Is This Man?"

I cant be totally certain, but I am pretty sure he gave me a ride home from the airport in his taxi yesterday.

He may or may not be the Christ (or Anti-Christ), but I am glad that I gave him a decent tip...just in case.

(I think that Creme is literally deluded. I have heard him interviewed more than once and I believe HE believes what he is saying.)

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
Maitreya is the antichrist. Benjamin Creme is his false prophet- or the antichrist's John the Baptist, as I like to call him. Maitreya will do no good for us- he is attempting to create a "one world religion/government", which is B-A-D.

the links below will solidify what i have stated.

Maitreya and the Anti-Christ

Who is Maitreya?

You'll also notice that I refrain from referring to him as "Lord Maitreya", which is blasphemous- he is no Lord, in the holy, or royal senses.

I agree, the anti-christ will appear before the real Christ, The real Christ will announce His arrival in the sky on a horse leading His army of Saints to victory and bringing in a millenium sabattical! Praise The Lord!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is important to know...

remember that 666 is the number of his name and that the greeks would use numbers in correspondence with letters. when you do the math in this way:
a=6
b=12
c=18
d=24
etc....
add all numbers of the word like:
abc=a+b+c=6+12+18=36y
ou can calculate his name... research it before you jump the gun on the anti-christ theories...
witchcraft= 666
desolation=666
COMPUTER=666
INTERNET=666
The computer is his instrument... that is why all these false prophets arise on the internet
It is good for us to communicate over the internet and share beliefs try to figure things out, heck i wouldnt have even comtemplated religion let alone christianity....
but we must not believe all we here, take heed and do not focus on so much of the coming of the anti-christ but on the coming of the lord. if you are awaiting him and striving to be a riteous well-doing individual and not discriminate against others you will be raptured and not have to worry about the day the man of sin comes to plague the earth

peace be with all!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
"Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:4-5

starting at Deuteronomy 13:1
'If a prophet arises among you offering some sign or wonder...'
'...and if he then tells you to follow other gods and worship them...''
'Do not listen to that prophet's words. Yahweh your God is testing you to find out if you love him with all your heart and soul.'
'That prophet must be put to death. You must banish this evil from among you.'

by biblical logic jesus was a false prophet as well...

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If the Christians will see him as Christ, and the Moslems will see him as Muhammed, will the unbelievers see him as a monkey? And will the atheist see him as "empty space"?....

Gotta wonder...

Fromabove

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you read between the lines? The pope knows more than he is letting on!
I had an experiance explaining the coming on the DIVINE LIGHT and the Pope has the same knowledge.

We aren't expecting a person as such so I feel none of the above are IT although they probably mean well but faulse prophets are at work here.

If you are interested in my interpritation of what is to come visit my thread below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe see you there!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Hi Spirit777/
I wish I could be of help, but I dont have a clue how to do this...Plenty of niceness around here,I'm sure they will help,

I believe some sites think?

That one might be a spammer, and it doesn't let you write?
It happens to me...I dont SPAM, but the INTERNET thinks otherwise..Pretty wierd?
Sorry I can't help further,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hello MODS?

What has happened to the member I replied to?

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

This interview will take place at the earliest possible moment

But the message in the link is from November 8, 1977...

Wow, this guy’s timetable is really whacked huh.

Whoever this person *thinks* they are - they’re nothing but a nut job.

Stick a waste bucket over his head and listen close.

Soon you'll hear *Luke, I’m not your father*...

peace

EDIT:

wow - is this for real?

witchcraft= 666
desolation=666
COMPUTER=666
INTERNET=666

[edit on 10-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And another ...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hi Helen,

Thanks for your concern.

All i can say is that when one is vulnerable fear can create panick.

I sent out multi logs in the event that i could secure my activity on ATS.

On Sunday i will be posting a showreel to an album entitled:

Maitreya "The Falling Away"

This album will be released for all to hear free of charge on July 22nd 2009.

I hope you and other members of ATS will have an open mind following my post on Sunday.

I am not hear for anything other than to spread love, light and knowledge to all of humanity.

We are all brothers and sister in a race to the final destination, one that is encroaching on us all with more and more pressure and speed.

My message is very prolific and testing and therefore with the help and advice of the moderators at ATS i will be posting all my material and messages through skunworks as of Sunday.

I appologies if i have caused offence or incovienience to anyone in the process of making myself known.

Peace and blessings to all.

Spirit.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Given the time and constraint of a single human life...I find it hard to do anything worth wild....Rome wasn't built in a day and Civilizations rarely fell overnight...it takes a slow methodical pace...then Kazamm...A Rush To the Finish. Were in the Final Stretch people....we all have to Race For The Finish.

Good Luck to all of us....

and see you on the otherside.

as for me...its peanut butter and jelly tiem.

All these years.

yours truly.

KM.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join