It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya. Who Is This Man ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Mr. Crème is not this notion of what some refer to as the anti-Christ. He truly believes he is chosen to guide us, but that does not mean he is correct in believing so.

The entity which Mr. Crème calls upon is an elemental thought-form which has taken a life of its own; containing its own sense of intelligence and thus it feeds upon etheric vitality.

I'm afraid Mr. Crème’s approach will not quite catch on....

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I cannot for the life of me recall the specific quote from the Bible but it says the Messiah will come from the Eastern sky when it is time, so for those out there do not let this person decieve you because he is not who he claims to be. He has no power or insight because it will be trumphed by the Lord. I would suggest that if anyone who has any questions on when the Lord will come back and how he will come back to consult a Preist or the Bible.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Peace knight_star_gazer

Originally posted by knight_star_gazer
Mr. Crème is not this notion of what some refer to as the anti-Christ. He truly believes he is chosen to guide us, but that does not mean he is correct in believing so.

The entity which Mr. Crème calls upon is an elemental thought-form which has taken a life of its own; containing its own sense of intelligence and thus it feeds upon etheric vitality.

Interesting...

May I ask where you got this info?

Do you happen to be a Theosophist or member of the Society of Inner Light(or something along these lines)?

It seems that Benjamin Crème has studied such things; but has unfortunately become nothing more than a medium or new-age channeler.

Also, would you be able to say who has created the said thought-form?

[edit on 23-8-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Do you happen to be a Theosophist or member of the Society of Inner Light(or something along these lines)?

Greetings Tamahu!

I am not a member of an organization as such. Our circles are based on a system of esoteric teachings taught and lived through Joshua (Jesus); after the time of Amenhotep IV and later passed on by the Essene Israelites. We are not at all associated with the Theosophists, yet the teachings may tend to appear similar.

Also, would you be able to say who has created the said thought-form?

Of course Mr. Crème calls It "Maitreya" but my impression is that it may have been referred to as "ashmont" at an earlier time. Was not created by Crème but by an Egyptian (past Atlantian???) who was able to raise his consciousness to higher levels.

Best
Knight_star_gazer

[edit on 24-8-2005 by knight_star_gazer]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
May I ask which specific Gnostic group you are affiliated with?

And also, where you got this info regarding Benjamin Creme?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Dear Tamahu,

Many are confused these days with Gnostics, WB and the other affiliations; some which who's 'name' are used by those of subversive purposes. We have temporally disassociated ourselves with this association with any particular organization or with that of any group hierarchy.

Godspeed

[edit on 24-8-2005 by knight_star_gazer]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Now you two have lost me! I dont think there is a GROUP to match my knowledge. I am not calling it belifes as that is very different to knowledge.

I wish i new who the real deal is though. A new member says he is the reincarnation of Arch angel Micheal and has written a book. I have read the preface and summery and it is facinating. He may pop in here on my recomendation.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This Maitreya character is truly a lunatic. I don't think he will have any influence on the world at large. He has been "on the scene" for awhile now, and still hasn't accomplished much. People will tire of him, and he will go away.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Dear Tamahu,

Many are confused these days with Gnostics, WB and the other affiliations; some which who's 'name' are used by those of subversive purposes. We have temporally disassociated ourselves with this association with any particular organization or with that of any group hierarchy.

Godspeed

That's definitely understandable.

I'm not so big on being affiliated with particular organizations either.

However from reading the following statement:

"Our circles are based on a system of esoteric teachings taught and lived through Joshua (Jesus); after the time of Amenhotep IV and later passed on by the Essene Israelites."

One might gather that you're implying a specific lineage or tradition.

Are you at all familiar with the teachings of Samael Aun Weor?

But don't let the seeing of the word "Thelema" fool you into thinking that said teachings are in agreement with Aleister Crowley's or the post-Crowley O.T.O.'s.

HOTEP

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalki

Originally posted by Tamahu
According to the Modern Gnostic Movement; this man:...

...was/is the Buddha Maitreya or the Kalki Avatar...

samael ?? .. the buddha maitreya and kalki avatar will come at different times.

Samael Aun Weor

Q: It is said that you are the Buddha Maitreya Kalki Avatar of the New Age of Aquarius. That is written in all the books, nevertheless, we do not know, in fact, what it means. We ask you, Venerable Master, to answer this question clearly.

A: With the greatest satisfaction shall I give answer to the question...

KALKI AVATAR is, certainly, the Avatar for the Age of the Kali Yuga, in the Age of Aquarius. The word AVATAR means MESSENGER. But we must understand by Messenger, who delivers a message; and as I am doing that work of delivering such message, then I am a Messenger, in Sanskrit Avatar.

Messenger or Avatar, in the most complete sense of the word, is a Postman, the man who gives a message, a servant of the Great Work of the Father. I do not want confusion about this word, it is clearly specified.

Then I am a servant or messenger who is giving a message. I have said at times, I am a cosmic postman, because I am delivering the content of a cosmic letter.

Therefore, my dear brothers, the word Avatar never must lead us toe pride, since it only means that, and nothing else than that. An emissary, a servant who gives a message and that is all.

About the terms BUDDHA MAITREYA, we are going to analyze them just a little bit, in order to not fall into error. The INNER BUDDHA, in itself, is the Inner Real Being of each person. When the Inner Real Being of somebody has achieved his own Self-Realization, then he is called a Buddha.

The term MAITREYA, is individual and collective. From the individual point of view, it represents a Master called Maitreya, but from the collective point of view, we must understand by Buddha Maitreya, in the most complete sense of the word, is any Initiate who has achieved the Christification, and that is all.

Kalki Avatar

(Sanskrit) According to the prophesies of India, in his tenth and final incarnation Lord Vishnu will incarnate himself as the Avatar Kalki, who will come riding his white horse and with his blazing sword in his hands. At the end of Kali Yuga (the present eon) He will punish all evil doers in this world, destroy this world, and recreate a golden age again. As it says in the ancient Vishnu Purana:

When the practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of law shall nearly have ceased, and the close of the Kali age shall be nigh, a portion of that Divine Being who exists of his own spiritual nature in the character of Brahma, and who is the beginning and the end and who comprehends all things shall descend upon the earth. He will be born as Kalki in the family of an eminent brahmin, of Sambhala village, endowed with the eight superhuman faculties. By his irresistible might, He will destroy all the barbarians and thieves, and all whose minds are devoted to iniquity. He will then reestablish righteousness upon earth, and the minds of those who live at the end of the Kali age shall be awakened and shall be as pellucid as crystal. The men who are thus changed by virtue of that peculiar time shall be as the seeds of human beings and shall give birth to a race who shall follow the laws of the Krita Age, the Age of Purity. Vishnu Purana 4.24

This is the Buddha Maitreya of the Mahayana Buddhists, Sosiosh of the Zoroastrians, and “The Faithful and True” of the book of The Revelations of St. John 19:

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean (without ego). And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword (the Word, the knowledge), that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron (Iron is the metal of Mars, of Samael): and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh (next to the phallus) a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." (See also Maitreya).

Maitreya

In Mahayana Buddhism, the “Buddha of the Future” who is the only Buddhist figure represented seated in a chair, Western style. A Russian traveller, Nicholas Roerich, recorded the following prediction made by a Tibetan lama:

“First will begin an unprecedented war of all nations. Afterward, brother shall rise against brother. Oceans of blood shall flow. They shall forget the meaning of the word Teacher (buddha, guru). But then shall the Teachers appear and in all corners of the world shall be heard the true teaching. To this word of truth shall the people be drawn, but those who are filled with darkness and ignorance shall set obstacles. As a diamond, glows the light on the tower of the Lord of Shambhala. One stone in his ring is worth more than all the world’s treasures. Even those who by accident help the Teachings of Shambhala will receive in return a hundredfold. Already many warriors of the teaching or truth are reincarnated. Only a few years shall elapse before everyone shall hear the mighty steps of the Lord of the New Era. And one can already perceive unusual manifestations and encounter unusual people. Already they open the gates of knowledge and ripened fruits are falling from the trees. The banner of Shambhala shall encircle the central lands of the Blessed One. Those who accept him shall rejoice. And those who deny him shall tremble. The denier shall be given over to justice and shall be forgotten. And the warriors shall march under the banner of Maitreya.”

The Venerable Buddha Samael explained that Maitreya is a very ancient Christified Master who has been teaching the Tibetan Buddhists for centuries. He is a true Bodhisattva of the Direct Path, a Being who is one with the Cosmic Christ Avalokiteshvara, Kuan Yin, Kuan Shi Yin, Xisutrus, Vishnu, Chokmah. Not all of the Buddhas follow the Direct Path; most of them are Buddhas Pratyekas (Nirvanis of the Spiral Path). As in Esoteric Christianity we call Christ anyone who becomes one with the Cosmic Christ, likewise, in Esoteric Buddhism we call Maitreya any Buddha who renounces Nirvana for the sake of deluded mortals. The so-called “Buddha of the Future Age” is of course Samael because He is a Maitreya Buddha, a Buddha from the Direct Path, a very ancient Buddha from ancient Mahamanvantaras who became the life-core of the Planet Mars, the Warrior Buddha, the God of War in heaven and earth; the one who (many times in this Aryan Race, since he is the one who “cosmically” is directly responsible for this present Aryan Race, the fifth race, the Race of Aryes) has been frequently incarnated in Tiphereth within those Buddhas who renounced Nirvana and took the Direct Path. Any Buddha who renounces Nirvana for the sake of deluded mortals becomes, as a matter of fact and by his own right, a Buddha Maitreya, because they incarnate Him. As Samael Aun Weor wrote in The Aquarian Message, "The one who writes this book gives testimony of this prophecy, because I am the servant or Bodhisattva of the fifth of the seven. The Son speaks the word of the Father and he gives testimony of the Father. The Father is one with the Son, the Son is one with the Father. The Son feels that he is unworthy to undo the buckles of the Father’s shoes. Only the Father is perfect. The Father is glorified in the Son and the Son is glorified in the Father. The Maitreya Buddha Samael is the Kalki Avatar of the New Age; he is the one who sat upon the white horse. Nevertheless, his son, the poor servant who writes this Aquarian Message, really does not feel worthy of kissing the sacred feet of the Father. Therefore, the Buddha Maitreya gloriously shines, but his son kneels before him.

Hmmm.....

So how can we know for sure who is the Avatar of the Age of Aquarius?

(Of course fundamentalist fanatics won't accept that there were Avatars who incarnated as Christ/Vishnu, long before the Christ Aberamentho(Yeshua Ben Pandera), who incarnated in Palestine around 2,000 years ago.....)

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

i'm of similar thought, (about not catching on)
perhaps Creme allowed an 'elemental' to surface from its prison in the earth...
but not in the following of A. Crowley
(he's too negative & controversal in my worldview)
but 'elementals' released/created as described in the thought-scapes of Franz Bardon > Hermeticism.

.............................here's a PS:

Tamahu are you aware that the Shalin Priests have gone commercial?...i don't have a link, but google it up....
they're set to capitalize using a troop which performs on stage -
and their name/temple is now copyright protected stuff...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
but not in the following of A. Crowley
(he's too negative & controversal in my worldview)
but 'elementals' released/created as described in the thought-scapes of Franz Bardon > Hermeticism.

From what I've heard, Franz Bardon too has some not-so-positive practices in his books(not likely to be as negative as A. Crowley's.)

What I can say about Franz Hartmann on the other hand, is that his works seem to be quite positive. He also has written a bit on the elementals as well.

There are many books on "Hermeticism"(which is in some ways a corruption of the ancient Kemetic religion) and I don't really see why so many take Mr. Bardon to be an authority on it.

Tamahu are you aware that the Shalin Priests have gone commercial?...i don't have a link, but google it up....
they're set to capitalize using a troop which performs on stage -
and their name/temple is now copyright protected stuff...

Yeah, they're mostly nothing more than acrobats these days.

Not much authentic martial arts and Chan/Zen going on there anymore, from what I hear.

What you can you expect though, with the Chinese government having taken it over so many times...

Some of the Shaolin Masters of times past probably fled; and whenever the Temple was re-established, it would eventually get taken over by the government again.

There could be hidden monasteries scattered throughout China with real Shaolin Masters however.....

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maitreya. Who is this man?

Here is a speech by Father Iskander on MAITREYA.....Coptic Orthodox Church.

It's quite lengthy but some real good advice on miracles and how the devil deceives.....

IX
helen

SPEECH ON MAITREYA

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
very intresting for a long time , I wanted to start a thread, regarding this man, I read on his website shareintl, of his dreams, and policies, which seemed alright, at first, he's been in obscurity, for quite awhile, they says, he first appeared in 1982.(Kenya to be eaxct i thinK) Right now I think he resides in London, not sure. But these two guys are jokers......

For one thing, do you think the madmen of ilk like Bush and cheney, are going to listen to them, i don't think so... anyways, there are many who come in the name of Christ, from Time Immemorial, So do not be afraid.... the end is not near yet....

I will have to checki up on any links between him and Freemasonry......

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am still waiting to see his great appearance on TV, been waiting a while now. I will say that disasters of biblical proportion are in occurance and appear to be more and more more often. A great deal of people are saying this . All the signs are here!

I don't want to go into details as it will take too long but i had a spiritual experiance where i felt connected to the presance of the reincarnated ascended one. I recieved this feeling as a means of communication after seeing lights and a ufo in the sky. I am more curious than afraid right now. This is only the beginning, previous to the ufo i saw a spirit child no more than 23 mnths old, a little girl. Maybe this little girl is the new maitria! who is to say it has to be a grown man?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ahem, I have plans of world domination Am I the antiChrist?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Who remembers the FULL PAGE AD taken out in newspapers around the World on April 25, 1982? which boldly exclaimed, The World has had enough... of hunger, injustice, war. In answer to our call for help, as World teacher for all humanity,

THE CHRIST IS NOW HERE.

How will you recognize him?
Look for a modern man concerned with modern problems-political, economic, and social. Since July, 1977, the Christ has been emerging as a spokesman for a group or community in a well-known modern country. He is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense of the word-pointing the way out of our present crisis. We will recognize Him by his extraordinary spiritual potency, the universality of His viewpoint, and His love for all humanity. He comes not to judge but to aid and inspire.

WHO IS THE CHRIST?

Throughout history, humanity's evolution has been guided by a GROUP OF ENLIGHTENED MEN, THE MASTERS OF WISDOM. They have remained largely in the remote desert and mountain places of earth, working mainly through their disciples who live openly in the world. This message of the Christ's reappearance has been given primarily by such a disciple (i.e., Benjamin Creme) trained for his task for over 20 years. At the center of this "Spiritual Hierarchy" stands the World Teacher, LORD MAITREYA, known by Christians as the CHRIST. And as Christians await the Second Coming, so the Jews await the MESSIAH, the Buddhists the FIFTH BUDDHA, the Moslems the IMAM MAHDI, and the Hindus await KRISHNA. These are all names for one individual. His presence in the world guarantees there will be no third World War. (Letters in BOLD mine)

WHAT IS HE SAYING?

"My task will be to show you how to live together peacefully as brothers. This is simpler than you imagine, My friends, for it requires only the acceptance of sharing.”

“How can you be content with the modes within which you now live: when millions starve and die in squalor; when the rich parade their wealth before the poor; when each man is his neighbors enemy; when no man trusts his brother?”

“Allow me to show you the way forward into a simpler life where no man lacks; where no two days are alike; where the Joy of Brotherhood manifests through all men.”

“Take your brother’s need as the measure for your action and solve the problems of the world.”

WHEN WILL WE SEE HIM?

He has not yet declared His true status, and His location is known to only a very few disciples. One of these has announced that soon the Christ will acknowledge His identity and within the next two months will speak to humanity through a worldwide television and radio broadcast. His message will be heard inwardly, telepathically, by all people in their own language. From that time, with His help, we will build a new world.

WITHOUT SHARING THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE;
WITHOUT JUSTICE THERE CAN BE NO PEACE;
WITHOUT PEACE THERE CAN BE NO FUTURE;

High sounding words indeed. Who else remembers the aborted attempt in 1929 of the same sort of thing by KRISHNAMURTI, groomed for his role as world teacher by the “Masters” and heralded by the Theosophist Annie Besant. After this ignominious failure, the “Masters” regrouped and used Alice Ann Bailey to let the world know about the coming Externalization of the Hierarchy, in but one of many books “channeled” through Ms. Bailey and published by Lucis publishing Co. (originally called Lucifer publishing). They must have learned a little patience from the Krishnamurti fiasco however, because no New Age Christ appeared during the Bailey’s watch.

Jump to the turbulent 1960’s and the great consciousness expansion. After that time, Crème and others like Marilyn Ferguson, David Spangler, et al, began to herald the “new paradigm” shift, espousing all of the terminology and networking apparatuses that became “New Age” thought (which was nothing more than the same old Ancient Mysteries repackaged and couched in modern day language) and the accompanying religious movement.

I find it interesting that Benjamin Crème once said in a radio interview that Lucifer (the old Light Bringer Himself) came from the planet Venus, 18 and a half million years ago, and that Lucifer had made the supreme sacrifice for our planet and was both the prodigal son and the sacrificial lamb!

And further, that Lucifer was in charge of our planetary evolution. Interestingly, that was the same thing he said about one he called Sanat Kumara.

I was somewhat surprised to see the ad on ATS about Maitreya from Share International, but these “New Age Messiahs” seem to be a-plenty today. Take your pick…Sai Baba, Maitreya, etc, etc, etc. BTW, regarding Sai Baba, there is a very good read from an insider’s viewpoint called “Lord of The Air” or “Avatar of Night” written by Tal Brooke of the Spiritual Counterfeit Project (SCP) based in Berkeley, CA.

I certainly didn’t see or hear Maitreya on radio, TV, or telepathically back in 1982…Did you? But you can believe that the “PLAN of THE AGES” is still being energetically worked on by those who departed from the faith and are listening to and working with doctrines of demons.

But also, rest assured that the coming “World Leader” will not come until that which now inhibits is taken out of the way…let them with eyes that see and ears that hear understand!

ESCLJ!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh please Crusader, when you take over, would you please dismantle the Illuminati pyramid and give us a TRUE free market?

As Robert Anton Wilson so succinctly and eloquently spoke of the system we NOW have:

1) Taxation is robbery, based on monopoly of weapons.

2) Rent is the daughter of taxation, the taxation of land by private groups, based on monopoly of land.

3) Interest (usury) is the son of rent, the rent of money, based on the monopoly of coinage.

4) In the "free market," competition would drive price down to the level of cost (approximately).

5) In monopoly capitalism, price always equals at least cost plus taxation plus rent plus interest.

6) Monopoly capitalism IS NOT A FREE MARKET!

Beam us up too Scotty! There's no intelligent life down here!!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Crusader...Dismantle the Illuminati Pyramid please!

That will be my first pirority in my first 100 days in office as supreme leader of the free world..... The beginning of the Crusader Dynasty, ahh the first thousand years!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join