It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There may be a child molester in my hood?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My best friends mom married a convicted child molestor when she was 9. She killed herself when she was 12. I hate child molestors. I think they should be shot.

Just keep on eye on your kiddies.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
My best friends mom married a convicted child molestor when she was 9. She killed herself when she was 12. I hate child molestors. I think they should be shot.

excusi, i dont understand how your freind was born if his mother died at 12

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

excusi, i dont understand how your freind was born if his mother died at 12

No, my friend was 9 when her 30-something year old mother married a child molestor. She (my friend) killed herself when she was 12.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Okay TX, and FYI, in the state of TX, if the victim is under the age of 17, the offender is considered a child rapist. Also, when the victim is under the age of 17 and the offender is released on parole, there is a notification in the newspaper which is printed at the TDCJ request.
Depending on what zip code you are in, you can check via the internet and see if the guy is listed.
Here's a bit more details for you:
www.megans-law.net...
Also, considering the age difference, he could be a pervert that raped a 16 yr old. True. He could also be a man who was having a sexual relationship with this girl and the parents filed statutory rape charges against him. That happened to a friend of mine a while back and now he is branded for life as a sex offender.
This is a very sensitive subject, especially for those of us who have children.
From one Texan to another, the most advice I can offer is keep an eye out and don't trust him.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It said aggravated sexual assualt of a child. Thanks again. I really needed to vent more than anything else I guess. I'll watch him close and keep a close eye on the kids. Maybe the manager will be able to kick him out because he isn't on the lease.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasConspiracyNut
It said aggravated sexual assualt of a child. Thanks again. I really needed to vent more than anything else I guess.

Then this is a very bad man and not a case of gf/bf and daddy's disapproval.

This man would not be allowed to stay in my neighborhood very long.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join