It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original proof of giants in North America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by greybeard1

Crikey! That's quite a read but will deffinately give it a go later.
Ta!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I threw the source out there. If you feel it's worthless, and you don't want to take the time to vet it. You won't hurt my feelings, and I won't think twice about it.

But for me, I've gotten some good tips from some of the worst sources on the internet.

THIS is why I like you...and I agree completely, definition of research really.
Good attitude mate!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

...definition of research really.

Thanks for the kind words. Sometimes we have to wade through a lot of plain old rocks to find a few gems.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Msngr11

Goliath was a giant...it's recorded.
Concrete proof at last....lol

There are lots of "giant skeleton" images at dig sites (photoshops?):
O
O
O

Try doing some real research , giants were reported in every culture in the world , bones have been found and yes stashed away as to hide what can be construed as proof of the bible.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

The panel is clear on both sides. Giant people do exist, read the guy's wikipeda page. He was real and recorded. There are giant people alive today, it is a medical condition. Giants are not unicorns......
edit on 11/3/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/3/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
GIANTS DEFF DID EXIST BACK IN THE DAY,

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
People who suffer from Gigantism can barely walk or stand. They definitely would be no good in battle other than perhaps symbolic or intimidation factor.

The giants of lore were mighty men (Thor, Appollo, Mars, Hercules, etc).

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Picking that photo to claim it has been photo shopped is probably more an indication of your inability to decipher the difference...that photo is of Robert Wadlow...his entire life was well documented from start to finish and he was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the tallest person who ever lived...Wikipedia has that photo on their site and there are multiple images of him in existence...He was just shy of 9 ft tall and weighed over 400 lbs...born in Alton, IL...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there for the sake of discussion

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Giant people undoubtedly existed, the question is how big they got, how common they were, and what they were capable of.

Someone stated this in the topic

People who suffer from Gigantism can barely walk or stand. They definitely would be no good in battle other than perhaps symbolic or intimidation factor.

I can't disagree with that, but I wonder. If back in those times Gigantism was more common, could it be possible they were capable of more? What if it was almost normal to be born that way and it just slowly fell out of the norm?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I thought this was real interesting: From" Phantoms and Monster" s web site.

''Location: Morris Valley, BC, Canada - October 1935

A lost race of "wild men" who inhabited the rocky regions of British Columbia centuries ago, are reported roaming the province again.

After an absence of several months from the district of Harrison Mills, 50 miles east of Vancouver, the long, weird, wolf-like howls of the "wild men" are being heard again and two of the hairy monsters were reported seen in the Morris Valley on the Harrison river.

Residents in the district tell of seeing the two giants leaping and bounding out of the forest and striding across the duck-feeding ground, wallowing now and again in the bog and mire and long, waving swamp grasses.

The strange men, it was reported, after emerging from the woods, came leaping down the jagged rocky hillside with the agility and lightness of mountain goats. Snatches of their weird language floated on the breeze across the lake to the pioneer settlement at the foot of the hills.

The giants walked with an easy gait across the swamp flats and at the Morns Creek, in the shadow of Little Mystery Mountain, straddled a floating log, which they propelled with their long, hairy hands and huge feet across the sluggish glacial stream to the opposite side.

There they abandoned the log and climbed hand over hand up the almost perpendicular cliff at a point known as Gibraltar and disappeared at the top of the ridge. They carried two large clubs and walked round a herd of cattle directly in their path.

The return of the giants to the legendary stronghold of the sasquatch monsters recalls the narrow escape of an Indian at the same spot last March. A huge rock narrowly missed his canoe while he was fishing and looking up, he said he saw a huge and hairy monster stamping his feet and gesticulating wildly. The Indian escaped by cutting his fishing tackle and paddling away.

The same Indian declares the 'wild men' have twice stolen salmon which he tied outside his house out of reach of dogs. The latest appearance of the monsters was peaceful. They avoided the trails usually used by the people of the valley and molested neither cattle nor human beings.

People who have reported seeing the giants on their rare appearances described them as "ferocious looking wild men, nine feet tall and covered from head to toes with thick black hair."

Wow..1935...article..really makes you wonder!!

SOURCE: naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Giants in Denmark

Saxo Grammaticus

That the country of Denmark was once cultivated and worked by giants, is attested by the enormous stones attached to the barrows and caves of the ancients. Should any man question that this is accomplished by superhuman force, let him look up at the tops of certain mountains and say, if he knows, what man has carried such immense boulders up to their crests.
For anyone considering this marvel will mark that it is inconceivable how a mass, hardly at all or but with difficulty movable upon a level, could have been raised to so mighty a peak of so lofty a mountain by mere human effort, or by the ordinary exertion of human strength. But as to whether, after the deluge went forth, there existed giants who could do such deeds, or men endowed beyond others with bodily force, there is scant tradition to tell us.

But, as our countrymen assert, even today there are those who dwell in that rugged and inaccessible region to the north who, by the transformable nature of their bodies, are granted the power of being near or distant, and of appearing and vanishing in turn. The approach to this region, whose position and name are unknown, and which lacks all civilization, but teems with peoples of monstrous strangeness, is beset with perils of a fearful kind, and has seldom granted to those who attempted it an unscathed return.

Source: The First Nine Books of the Danish History of Saxo Grammaticus [Gesta Danorum], translated by Oliver Elton (London: David Nutt, 1894), pp. 13-14. Slightly revised. Saxo's Gesta Danorum (The Deeds of the Danes) was written ca. 1208.

This was a link given by someone in the Unterberg Thread here on ATS in the paranormal Forum, I forget who...the thread was 72 pages long. Sorry
edit on 30-11-2011 by Caver78 because: no reason

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Klassified

My opinion? Giants that seem to have lived near us is news to me! I want to know more, I want the scientific community to take some interest in these places mentioned and see if they can find some more bones that won't just get lost. I think the potential for the "missing link" to be something worth covering up by tptb is at least present. I do not however buy into the religious propaganda. Sorry, but there are no proof of angels, not even in the bible.

HUH?
Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Hebrew 12:22
But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Does this count?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join