It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

keep wall street (banks) occupied: a video showing us how to get back at the banks in our own way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...#!

just got sent this by a friend of mine over facebook(i know the source of evil) but still it got me thinking that this is something every single one of us can do on our own to screw with the banks in our own way and it can be done at no cost or low cost due to the banks on tactics i tend to personaly get 7-12 credit card offers a week and now i know what im going to be doing with them sending them back to the bank and costing them as much as physically possible.

I also like the fact that while im not near an actual protest city i can do my own part to at least bug the banks as much as i can with minimal effort what say you ats think this will work like the guy from the video says or will it just be a small drain on the bankers that they will ignore? and even if they get mad at it it seems at the very least it will do the post office some good and might even create a few more jobs in the process seems pretty win win to me
edit on 28-10-2011 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

pretty good idea.
every cent counts i guess!
i think people should put drugs, bullets, dog poo in bags, stink bombs, spiders in the letters. get creative

people just need to join a credit union
edit on 28-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

I do this already with my junk mail

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

yeah i had just thrown them out im kinda suprised no one had posted somthing like this b4 hopefully at the very least it will reduce my junk mail and annoying credit card offers

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

once i get the last 140 paied off my credit card im switching from welsfargo to a local credit union because they give back to the schools in my area so i figured again win win....now i just gotta finish paying off the house and i can be completely done with wellsfargo

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is just hilarious!

What a cool idea... i usually end up burning all those credit card junk mails... now I have something to do with them...load them up with stones and all kinds of heavy junk... hahah...

dog poo is pretty funny too... Take a S on us, we will ship S back to you!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

im unsure as to the legality of sending poo perse im sticking with led shot from my shot gun shells that are old and dammaged so they can have some rusty lead

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

embedded
edit on 13-11-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join