It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier, new to ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Not sure if this is obligatory, but I'm a new member, so here is my introduction:

I've been in the US Army 6yrs and will be out shortly. I have no "inside sources" or "really close friends" with info about aliens (I do have a couple buddies in CAG/DELTA & other places). I pay very close attention to everything that happens locally and globally, and I'm quite aware of where we're headed, why we're headed there, and the most probable route to the intended destination.

Thanks to everyone
CloserSeemsFurther

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by closerseemsfurther

Hi closerseemsfurther, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Welcome brother. I am a Vet of The USMC and hope you find what you are looking for. As a suggestion , read the T@C and don't take anything too personally. Take care and welcome..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and thank you for putting your ass on the line for 6 years.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome home.

With luck you won't get involuntarily recalled to duty.

(Warning some of here are nuts.)

M.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome closerseemsfurther. I hope we'll get to hear your views on the whys and hows of where we're headed. I have a feeling you have something to say that we'll all want to pay attention to.

See ya!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks. I'll be getting out with 9 bad vertebrae, a bum hip, and a shoulder that pops in & out constantly. If I had only been aware of the game our government plays before hand, I would have never volunteered for this.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
where are we headed, because to me it looks like hell.

edit on 28-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome....

Thanks for getting us cheap oil, central banks in the middle east and killing all those "terrorists"

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As a fellow veteran...welcome. Thank you for your service and I give you the best regards. Again, welcome.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Howdy from texas soldier, and glad you are home and safe,be glad to hear what is coming and what we are headed far might be kind of scary

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Greetings & Welcome To ATS we hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Jump right in, have fun and enjoy yourself.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Welcome back. Thanks for your service. Before getting to into ATS, i suggest you go out, get some cold beers (be careful, though -I know yall couldn't drink in OEF/OIF), enjoy your home town wherever it is, and esp. your family. Don't hold silly opinions against civilians. They don't know any better.
Then...get ready for some frustration as you enter your thoughts and opinions on here.
Again, welcome home, friend. Glad you're on board.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS !

Sit back, relax, have fun and enjoy !!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by closerseemsfurther
Not sure if this is obligatory, but I'm a new member, so here is my introduction:

I've been in the US Army 6yrs and will be out shortly. I have no "inside sources" or "really close friends" with info about aliens (I do have a couple buddies in CAG/DELTA & other places). I pay very close attention to everything that happens locally and globally, and I'm quite aware of where we're headed, why we're headed there, and the most probable route to the intended destination.

Thanks to everyone
CloserSeemsFurther

Welcome to ATS friend. I too would be interested in hearing the where, why and how of our course as a nation and a world.

Shaade

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Deployable Operations Group USCG....welcome brother....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome to the site.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thank you for your Service! Glad you made it safely home and to ATS.
I to am interested in your thoughts on were you think we are heading.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join