It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream! or not a dream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OK i have had one weird dream or what i think was a dream! this was in 04 by the way! it all started in my bedroom at 4:00 am and i was getting ready for bed and as soon as i laid down i seen a strange figure walk across the foot of my bed. it looked like the picture below. all that i remember is it looked at me with its left eye and then after that i don't remember anything i just woke up? i did not fell like i was a sleep which was strange? and then the next day i fall asleep in my bed and i remember being woke up buy a blue looking alien. like a gray alien but blue! and i don't remember anything after that! just waking up the next day is all. something to note is next door my neighbor died of cancer the next day. not sure what to make of it? i was not sure if i should post this but to late now!

sorry if my post is not professional i did the best i can

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

the alpha draconis reptilians and the Sirius greys.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Aliens are demons. Hopefully it was just a dream.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Proof??? lol dont think their all bad

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I can tell by the quote of your signature.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

I had an experience in 1993. Not sure if it was a dream or not to this day,
Middle of the night, woke up, were greys.I was sleeping on my back. Was one to the left by my head (could sense the presence but could not move my head to see) was one at my feet by the bed (could see but couldn't move my head) and I could sense that my husband at the time was dead asleep next to me. I think one was by him as well but I'm not sure.

As soon as my eyes met the grey's at the foot of the bed I cannot remember anything.

I still to this day do not know if this was real or not.

What I do know is that I tried for 5 years prior to get pregnant, and 5 weeks after this incident I found out I was pregnant. About that far along.

I don't know what to think to this day still.

Yes, I agree with your title, DREAM OR NOT?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

I believe they are setting up a massive deception with an alien invasion. If they tell you the evil reptilians were taking over and ready to destroy mankind but then another alien race stopped them and saved everyone...are you going to believe them? They are all bad and all demons. The Bible says there is going to be a grand end time deception and I think this is it. Don't fall for it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I believe they are setting up a massive deception with an alien invasion. If they tell you the evil reptilians were taking over and ready to destroy mankind but then another alien race stopped them and saved everyone...are you going to believe them? They are all bad and all demons. The Bible says there is going to be a grand end time deception and I think this is it. Don't fall for it.

The only reason it'll happen is because your believing it will happen. The bible is a false prophecy. Fear needs to feed off more fear, it creates nothing. People like you will literally create it because your putting all your faith into just a false deception OF MANKIND's doom. We're literally going to create it because people are believing into these belief systems. It doesn't have to be that way.

WE CREATE OUR OWN FUTURE.
edit on 28-10-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yeah? Well I think demons are actually elves. So by the transitive property, this guy saw an alien, which is really a demon, which is really an elf. Probably one of Santa's. Nothing to be worried about IMHO.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor

The only reason it'll happen is because your believing it will happen. The bible is a false prophecy. Fear needs to feed off more fear, it creates nothing. People like you will literally create it because your putting all your faith into just a false deception OF MANKIND's doom. We're literally going to create it because people are believing into these belief systems. It doesn't have to be that way.

You are talking "new age"...all of what you are saying is a lie. Truth is truth and the Bible is truth, everything will come to pass because God says it will. God sees into the future and knows how this rebellion against Him is going to turn out. It is going to turn out bad for the ones that haven't accepted the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. God loves you, don't believe the lies of the new age.
edit on 28-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You are talking "new age"...all of what you are saying is a lie. Truth is truth and the Bible is truth, everything will come to pass because God says it will. God sees into the future and know how this rebellion against Him is going to turn out. It is going to turn out bad for the ones that haven't accepted the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. God loves you, don't believe the lies of the new age.

Which God?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You are talking "new age"...all of what you are saying is a lie. Truth is truth and the Bible is truth, everything will come to pass because God says it will. God sees into the future and know how this rebellion against Him is going to turn out. It is going to turn out bad for the ones that haven't accepted the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. God loves you, don't believe the lies of the new age.

Which God?

There is only one God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. All the other gods that people speak of only exist in their imaginations.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There is only one God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. All the other gods that people speak of only exist in their imaginations.

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up. Pretty amazing that you found that one god that is really real and doesn't just exist in people's heads. I know there are a lot of gods out there so it probably wasn't an easy search to find the real one.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
this has only happened in that too days in 04! i am not a drug user nor am i a alcoholic! i am sure others have stranger stuff happen to them. but i fell as if i am trying to make my self think its a dream i wish this never happened to me! i have weird dreams of being in a underground bunker of some type and being trained to levitate objects! that another post all its own! i also have aspergers autism if that even matters not sure why that would have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
kwell, the following words are intended to benefit everybody especially yourself. I hope you see it for what it ought to be and not for what the ego believes is relevant.

please for the good of the community and members here on ATS, refrain from making foolish comments like that as though you' ve had adequate exposure to "aliens" and therefore able to classify them into one category. Don't get me wrong, i support and fully approve of our rights to speak freely- and of course these forums happen to be a place where people contribute largely from opinion however valid and for whatever underlying reasons. however, nothing here is the truth until you've experienced it as fact with a sufficient level of understanding in what you're dealing with. with good reason i happen to feel very distressed and annoyed when such comments are made cosidering the current time frame we find ourselves in as a species. yes a species.

the allegation you made that "aliens are demons" absolutely rocks the very foundation of constructive discussion. in my view it does not serve any real purpose and until it has been discussed further, the comment remains as innocent propoganda. I cannot say it is ignorant because the path to ultimate clarification always encompasses a degree of initial misconception and its up to everybody involved to provide insight when deemed necessary. This is one of those moments and i should thank you for the opportunity to point out simply and without prejudice that such a remark couldn't be further from the truth.

dualism starts before incarnation as male and female. god is neither male or female singularly but neither and both simultaneously depending on the intent as it relates to the point of incarnation or conception. though if you're unaware of how you got here exactly, dualism will in itself appear to end with the physical brain/personality because without knowledge or prior understanding of what god is, "dualism" is merely a conceptual representation or idea which best describes positive and negative- or opposites- nothing more at this stage and is commonly perceived as "good" or "bad" or right and wrong or illumination and darkness... so on and so forth.
Dualism is arguably most practically applicable as a guide to how a person can, might or should conduct themselves when engaging in the act of living as it relates to social morale and ethics. Humans have throughout history weaved representations of male/female duality into forms that serve specific purposes for a given scenario. Religious text or rather religion itself remains as the number 1 propogator of duality, evidently mirrored as holy or evil. Ying Yang sounds funky i agree. the key being that the idea is transformed in a fashion that best facilitates descriptive teaching... or indoctrination.

And so claiming that aliens are evil would be the same as claiming the guy across the street that just moved in is an evil person, and so too his family and those that stand behind him that are also currently unacquainted until the point of introduction just because they have dark skin. Racial war over the years need not to be mistaken as anything but a variation of indiffference. We know from common sense that the guy across the road could be just the opposite of evil. and sure he could possibly even be dark skinned. So what? Indeed, many amongst our own species consider other races to be alien despite both groups being human. Confrontation itself and/or engaging in the unknown is the instigating force that propels us towards falsely believing and accepting that any form of life outside of our understanding is somehow unconnected as a whole and that we must be seperate and therefore different though circumstantially in contention with what is considered "the norm".

And that statement implies that the said "alien" probably doesn't even consider you to be an alien. Afterall, they've been observing and keeping a record of our evolution for many many centuries now and for the most part, aren't at all malevolent as to suggest they are or should be compared to a concept of a devil figurine or likened to a behaviorial characteristic of the average hollywood ghoul that "most likely" exist only for the purpose of taunting and haunting an advanced race with violence and destruction. with an earnest and sensible approach in observational analysis of human culture throughout history, it would be brave and intelligent to admit that any form of living creature or multidimensional being that operates primarilly for the delivererance of torment, sorrow or death as a primary purpose for their own existence surely must be far less spiritually evolved in the first place.

There are numerous points to make if required, but i believe i would be dishonoring myself and other human beings if i even bothered to try or perhaps even felt it necessary to go to the effort to provide evidence to argue otherwise- that other ET beings in space are evil.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

Hi eroutt

a few questions:

1.Did you notice any change in the enviroment?Temperature rising or dropping for example.
2.Do you have any scars or wounds anywhere(arms,legs,face) that weren't there before the "dream"?
3.When you woke up did you feel tired?
4.Apart from the part with the alien,do you remember dreaming anything else?
5.Did you feel fear when you saw the creature?

There are many strange things going on and this could be more than a dream.If this is a case of an encounter and not a dream,you could try hypnosis.I believe you saw something,you just have to figure out what it was.BTW your neighbor's death is propably a coincidence.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
... And while im not suggesting that there aren't any spiritually-unenlightened entities out there equally on their own path to understanding karma and the principle of divine self, divine oneness- because humans display characteristics as being exactly one of them if anything- i am however suggesting that the way to better grasp the reality of external dangers in such a form of an "invading force" is to first remove our dumbfounded perception that there are enemies against the right to life beyond the scope of planet earth, or in other words, realize there is no demand for us as humans to retain and enforce "alien" as a practical and useful concept except as a word in a dictionary so that we may behold the contrast between the opposite in which we already are. One entity.

And i think thats the beauty of discussing things with like-minded individuals here on ATS. along the path, we have the ability to know thyself through singular experience via multiple singularities of the whole. and for whatever reason a person may believe aliens are evil, it ultimately leads us to contemplate the natures of ourselves and of course we arrive at the point where we experience encounters that help us shed underlying fears or conditioned belief systems that prevent us from being anything more than what we proclaimed in our minds... as long as you see them as aliens, you are alienating yourself from ever realizing a better world that they want to offer and have been offering if we could just see what was there all along.

And that is the game of the "greys" who believe it is their right to control us. they only fed knowledge and shared technology in a system of free will and allowed us to go to town with our own ignorances as a failing civilization in return for ALLOWING A SECRET GOVERNMENT. They didn't honor the original agreement and thats why haarp and other technologies were left in the hands of idiots. It is true we have forfeited all but few powers to them and it is beyond reversal now. sure we'd wreak havoc in the process of killing ourselves, but ultimately real change could only occur if we were introduced to the full manifestation of our own inner demons. the structure in which we live our lives has to fall and it will do so in terrifyingly spectactular fashion. There is no fear upon the realization that all the efforts from the powers that be were to keep one secret from you. nothing else ever mattered. Sure, there are a handful of races out there that are highly technologically advanced who also lack compassion but they are very well aware that we can only be controlled if we control each other via concepts of greed and disharmony. i will infer that they could never be directly responsible for wars brought to our earthly soil if the idea was embraced on our behalf beforehand. If they ever do get hostile in a last-ditch effort, there is no doubt in my mind that the rest of infinity will be right there helping us through it.

we are stuck in a war at the moment gentlemen and we are the hostages. many have come and incarnated into this flesh for a specific purpose to change the world. discover what that is for you. the majority of people in the right places came here specifically for a mission against self destruction. believe it its an awsome realization. sure we were manipulated through fresh flesh but the pre-programmed potentials exist to keep us on the rails. we didn't and largely still do not understand who and what we are as eternal beings. they will get whats coming to them but it must be celebrated as a whole because the victory of ascension belongs to us all. take a look at the white spheres... pure conciousness baby.. 7 infinite worlds of existence and we're here at the bottom of the sacred pyramid where it is hardest to see the timeless miracle of multidimensional living, free from duality, no need to incarnate into flesh to experience that which is already known from prior lifetimes long before us... once divinity is earned, you can be whatever you like. we have a lot to look forward to. but first we have to understand enough about responsibility if we are ever to reach a point of advancement that we can be entrusted with sacred knowledge... the same knowledge that can destroys worlds.. then we will appreciate it in the correct manner because we'd have fully understood consequence.

i felt it quite necessary to give this speech because there is no entity out there or anywhere that is an alien to me or enemy of mine. we've done this to ourselves we can get ourselves out of it.

even though your post was probably made in honest haste, we owe more to those that assist us than to continue sitting idly by while we continue to live in the past and never stopping to consider the bigger picture.
this is slowly how it ends. whether they like it or not. greater discussions to come if anyone is keen.

peace.
edit on 29-10-2011 by hazchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

I believe that you simply had a dream my friend. A dream is something that we are all susceptible to but something that nobody has been able to explain. Our brains are incredible pieces of equipment and the scary thing is that nobody knows just how they work or what they are fully capable of.
Your next door neighbours illness, whereas sad, is purely coincidental.
Have a nice day my friend and enjoy the gift of life that you have been given.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

wow you need some serious psychological help if you believe in a book written by schizophrenics that weren't properly diagnosed with mental illness because the time they lived in was not advanced enough to have diagnosed mental illness yet.... and if you believe in only one god then truly you need to stop being so close minded, if there is a god he won't cast people out of his heaven if they believe in other gods, religions were only created to give guidance to people in lawless and barbaric times and to teach them how to treat and respect other people, not how to be narrow minded, and if you believe aliens are demons; then I would like more viable and valid proof than random babbling s from the bible.... your religion crap doesn't belong in threads where intellectual people are trying to discuss alien races

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

You are talking "new age"...all of what you are saying is a lie. Truth is truth and the Bible is truth, everything will come to pass because God says it will. God sees into the future and knows how this rebellion against Him is going to turn out. It is going to turn out bad for the ones that haven't accepted the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. God loves you, don't believe the lies of the new age.

So now you are spokesman for God? Can you please explain for us secular people how you know what God said at any particular time and place? Which God would this be? And sorry to burst your bubble of faith, but every Spirit already has what you can everlasting life, we are all immortal. How do I know this? A Spirit is fully composed of Energy. Energy cannot be destroyed. Can you destroy a bolt of lightening? Wake up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join