It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congrats Amuk, August Way Above winner.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Seems like our very own "hillbilly biker" was a fan favorite this month. Way to go Amuk.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks everybody I didnt even know what it was.....LOL

I am blushing

I want to think all the little people that made this possible.....

And the bribes are in the mail......LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Anytime a fellow "Biker" gets recognized I obvisouly enjoy it... BUT this particular Biker is a logical, mature, well balanced individual to boot!

Amuk's writing has captured my attention of late and I usually look at a thread I see he has contributed to solely because HE has contributed to it...

Keep up the awesome work Amuk! YOU represent what ATS is here for!

m...

[edit on 8-31-2004 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Again thanks

I got to go to bed now

But will post a longer thanks tommorow

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Way to go Amuk!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Congratulations Amuk!

Well deserved, my friend. From your one man campaign to educate the masses on the strengths of the Libertarian Party to your personal and thoughtful take on ATS issues - you were the obvious choice for WATS this month. Cheers.

Bleys-

Viva la teenage lunatic fringe.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You Go Amuk!!

Looks like Dancing Avril has failed me.

She will be destroyed soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Congratulations! I've never read a post of yours to date that hasn't made me laugh, stop and think, or want to give you a high five, or all three at the same time
....You always have something important to contribute and you show them all how to do it with dignity and authority

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Congratulations Amuk!
It's always good to see a Libertarian win something!
Keep up the good posts, sir.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
For all your efforts to educate the masses on the joys benefits and reality of a multi party political system, I salute you.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes, logical voting by all.

Congratulations Amuk.

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Congratulations Amuk!

A well deserved award for a great poster.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Congrats...you are a credit to this board! Whether I agree with your opinions or not, you have always proven that you "Deny Ignorance", and for that I congratulate you.

Well done!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well done, Amuk, & well deserved too.

I started looking for your posts after I read your list of weapons [& fell to my knees in awe & worship!] Still haven't got through them all yet - but I've liked what I've read so far.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Congrats Amuk - I always found your posts to be interesting and well thought out. You certainly deserve Augusts TWATS

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hello Amuk.
I'm new and I just joined this site 2 days ago. I ahvent read many of your comments but for so many people to approve of them you must be quite an alright guy.
Congrats

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
congrats amuk, well deserved!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Holy Crap! I just noticed this at 6am on wednesday? Wthell?

A BIG big hug for you i'm so proud... So happy... It is well deserved......I know I voted for ya good buddy...Congratulations!

A Libertarian winning something......Who says it can't be done?

I'd like to think part of the reason why you won is because your a very honest and down to earth individual... We need more people like that in this world.. I think thats why I like you so much. Or is it something more deep as my husband seems to think...
You tell it like it is, there is no bs tap dancing in your posts, there is no messing around trying to make your argument seem more intelligent and complicated, you call it like you see it.

I know your posts helped me realise i'm more of a libertarian then a republican... You opened my eyes and my mind to new ideologies and hopes for a better future here in America. Thats what got me to vote for you.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I knew you were going to win.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yea, yeah, we have a RATS "hillbilly" !!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join