It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain, KKK, 'Cracker', and...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
WARNING: This has not been absolutely proven, it is still debatable whether it was or was not Herman Cain. Review the material and form your own conclusion.

Herman Cain, KKK Crackers, and Snuffing The Seed of One Of Your Hoes

Given that some polls are now showing Herman Cain leading the Republican presidential field, do you think that maybe someone in the media might be able to get around to asking him about his role in the 2006 radio ad campaign that the Bush administration called "inappropriate" and the RNC called "racist"?

Here is a refresher: Back in 2006, an organization called America's PAC was formed for the purpose of spending $1 million to get Black and Hispanic voters to support Republican candidates with absurdly over-the-top and offensive radio ads:

"Black babies are terminated at triple the rate of white babies," a female announcer in one of the ads says, as rain, thunder, and a crying infant are heard in the background. "The Democratic Party supports these abortion laws that are decimating our people, but the individual's right to life is protected in the Republican platform. Democrats say they want our vote.Why don't they want our lives?"
-
"I can understand why a Ku Klux Klan cracker like David Duke makes nice with the terrorists,"a male voice in the ad says. "What I want to know is why so many of the Democrat politicians I helped elect are on the same side of the Iraq war as David Duke."

What does this have to do with Mr. Cain you might ask? Well apparently these ads were done by the America’s PAC. The financial backer of America’s PAC is Patrick Rooney, when he was contacted about the offensive ads he referred the New York Sun Times to a radio talk show host who was the voice in some of the ads: Herman Cain.

Apparently Cain voiced some of the ads, which ones we cannot be sure of, only one of the ads are still available online. It is not a very tasteful one and is called “I don’t snuff my own seed”, the question is whether the voice in it is that of Presidential candidate Herman Cain’s.

Another question is whether he was the one who voiced the ad calling Mr. Duke a “cracker” which is an epithet used against whites, equivalent to the use of the *N* word against blacks. If he did or did not have any involvement with these particularly distasteful and even racist-tinged ads is something I believe the American electorate has the right to be informed of. Perhaps he did not voice in any potentially offensive ads, then no big deal, and perhaps he did the fact is someone needs to ask Mr. Cain what his involvement in the ads are, whether he said anything racist, and if he condones the ads.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

They expected this ad to gain their support? That's like trying to build a snowman with a blow torch.

(no racial puns intended)
edit on 28-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Ah, the perils of politics.

Whenever there is a possible frontrunner, they (Insert political party here) dig through your past witha fine comb and any dirt, possibly real or contrived will be used against you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
or mostly likely it's like the mafia, to be trusted you have to have a little dirt under your finger nails.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Any political propaganda, even if it isn't propaganda and rather is true, because politicians will say ANYTHING they think the public want to hear, whether it is true or not, simply to get elected. This system needs to be altered, and I have come up with some ideas that could work to prevent this.

As far as Cain goes, he is just as bad as many of the others, and therefore I equally despise him. The only politicians that I respect are Ron Paul and others who have remained consistent with their messages over the years.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Herman Cain is also the paid spokesperson for Americans For Prosperity (the Koch brothers PAC) and has also guest-hosted for Neal Boortz's "Prosperity Expansion Project" (another AFP program), he's done plenty of radio commercials and voice-overs for them. It wouldn't be out of character for him to have done the voice-overs for these commercials either. This guy speaks with a forked tongue - he's 100% in the back pocket of the Koch's.

top topics

join