It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My apology to ATS (for Defenders of Earth)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
As many of you are already aware, the events of my thread titled Defenders of Earth did not in fact take place. Will it ever? No idea. But I wanted to come out and say that I was a fool for trusting this individual. He HAS answered many questions correctly to verify his existence; such as friends asking questions that I would not know.

But I guess I was the sucker for believing him and posting here. At the very least, it was entertaining. I am ready for the cannon-fodder.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Ehum. Good to see you can say you were wrong.

I only posted to say that i love your avatar. Shen-long all the way.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

You may be the FIRST person on ATS to say that they were wrong about a doom and gloom/end of days/alien attack
thread.

Good for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

No problem mate. This is the purpose of ATS, to read something different and sometimes funny so...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
While you may be apologizing for fear mongering or what have you, the real question is, what have you taken away from the experience?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You gained my respect by not leaving. Good on you for sticking around...

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
good for you admitting you were wrong I hope everyone learns from your example

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In all honesty and with all of the compassion available to me, I recommend that you seek counseling to address issues related to reality and socialization. Take a break from the computer for a while and go out and breath some fresh air, go eat at a restaurant with some friends, go bowling, fishing whatever, but just have some real life conversation about real life issues when you are doing these activities...talk about things that you can affect and help...curb the globalism...just avoid looking at anything electronic for about two weeks...and avoid posting anything original except questions about the topic you are reading when you come back...just my two cents...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
While you may be apologizing for fear mongering or what have you, the real question is, what have you taken away from the experience?

I would have to say, before I post such events make sure they actually happen first.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Never mind mate. I wouldn't have thought chanelling would be the most accurate source of information. Remember the Blossom Goodchild fiasco?

Apology accepted by the way

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
In all honesty and with all of the compassion available to me, I recommend that you seek counseling to address issues related to reality and socialization. Take a break from the computer for a while and go out and breath some fresh air, go eat at a restaurant with some friends, go bowling, fishing whatever, but just have some real life conversation about real life issues when you are doing these activities...talk about things that you can affect and help...curb the globalism...just avoid looking at anything electronic for about two weeks...and avoid posting anything original except questions about the topic you are reading when you come back...just my two cents...

I appreciate your civilian diagnosis, but I am quite fine thank you. And I do get out often as I weight lift as a hobby.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I mean no disrespect and wish you no ill will but-please seek some professional psychiatric help.....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I like that you came and admited to being wrong that makes me have quite a bit more respect for you!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Great!! Now all we need is Dark Night to apologize and we're all set for some more predictions.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Yeah I agree with the OP, but I would like to also add, why do you think everyone feels bowling or fishing is something to do for let's say fun? Both those sports aren't cheap, and that just makes you sound D.U.M.B (Deep Underground Military Base), actually I meant the other meaning for the word ...

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheyWontBelieveU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
good on you for doing exactly what you said you would do if you were wrong.

most wouldn't have the courage to. Good luck in the future.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

Originally posted by jeichelberg

I appreciate your civilian diagnosis, but I am quite fine thank you. And I do get out often as I weight lift as a hobby.

Actually, I am a licensed addictions counselor, and have 6 years of experience in the field...nonetheless, I am not making a formal diagnosis, but only recommending a course of action...Regardless, I only wish you peace,joy, and happiness...in all sincerity.
edit on 10/28/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

but just have some real life conversation about real life issues when you are doing these activities...talk about things that you can affect and help

Says the member who wrote this...

So, can we expect that men will be living to nearly 1000 years old prior to the end? Would this be a sign?

edit on 10/28/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Says the member who wrote this...

So, can we expect that men will be living to nearly 1000 years old prior to the end? Would this be a sign?

Good Point you just made!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You know, with all of these predictions and all, it is like millennium madness all over again.
It is easy to get caught up in the hype.

No worries!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join