It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch – Researchers conclusions – Taking theory one step further!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Good news is you can differ on communication...bad news is there are multiple recordings of Bigfoot using language picked up on recordings.

Not just the sierra recordings either. I thru out the stick structures as an example of non-language communication used across the landscape. Should have been more specific I guess. By evidence provided in multiple researchers recordings bigfoot not only demonstrate a rudimentary understanding of the english language, but as recording equiptment becomes more hi-tech we're able to get better recordings.

This is why I was suprised with your theory of communication. Most of these type recordings are easily found on the internet.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

What theory of communication is it you`re referring to?

I posted f.ex. a clip from youtube about deciphering Sasquatch language, on page two I think. It`s inter species communication I feel is the problem * meaning sasquatch-human spoken communication.
edit on 8-11-2011 by br0ker because: *

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I dont know why I bother to kep coming back,but you guys seem to interest me,I shouldnt do this but something is telling me to get involved.

First off the stick breaking is an obvious point,listen to me again ,if you cant accept random anonymous learning you are hopeless,and if you cant even define random or educate you are even worse off.

If you can do as I said in my earlier post and learn about the things you are surrounded by and become them and check your vanity at the door,then learng and sharing new info is easy.

When you close your eyes in the forest what happens?It comes to life even bigger than it was in your eyes!

If it doesnt please disregard all my posts,there are limits to who deserves to have information that could harm bigfoot.

When you are alone in the forest day or night and your imagination has gotten away with you what is the singal biggest thing that can unnerve you,can go right to the center of your core or being!!!

Simple the sound of a snapping twig or branch,it is just not a normal natural sound,it is a form of unwritten rule,it isnt that moose and other animals dont make noise but it isnt ike the sounds of a SNAPPING BRANCH.That sound is unnatural in the forest and conveys a sense of URGENCY OR PURSUIT----OR INTELLIGENCE DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE.

Bigfoot os doing two things,first you silly willys he is shutting the volume off in the forest so he can hear you better,ha ha ha haha ha!!!!!!!!Please understand this and get over it.

Second of all the specially placed trees are communication and mostly a hello, angles and the such are not natural and can EASILY BE RECOGNISED IN A NATURAL SCENE,kinda jumps out at ya.Doesnt it--now imaine if you were looking at a simple stop sign,because that is all it is,and there are three other big bigfoot markers in the woods but like many I dont trust most peoples intentions so I am not divulging them because bigfoot CANNOT ADAPT AND DEVELOPE NEW ONES. to defent themselves.

I live in Canada and i am interested inbecoming involved with the right people that I trust.

I have already,found what I believe are the habitation areas of "some"of these creatures.It took all of forty minutes.

the reason you dont hear stuff like mine is that most people smart enough to understand what I mean are born native north americans and just dont care or trust or dont know how to excercise that muscle they dont know they have.

Hint 3 ,in my country a common untrue predjudice is that native peoples are lazy because they dont seem to hold down normal jobs.listen closely ok,they are to receptive to the forest to be put into our "normal"environment,you can only breed the ability out and even then not totally.It is present in all races to a degree.

HA HA HA HA,an ADD OR ADHD OR AUTISTIC person would probably just walk out in the forest and make friends,or if lost they would just "find"bigfoot.

Because they naturally do not fit into civilised structure,but they thrive in the forest.

If anyone in Canada wants some help and can show me somehow that they are not evil in nature and will be able to provide a safe place for the information I will give and the demonstrated ability to influence,not cooperate with but influence the current government,and also have the ability to work with the next PROBABLE government to create continuity of policy.

Bigfoot eludes you all by making decisions the same way I do,which one of these things is not like the other,like when you were a kid,nature doesnt lie with intent.

To put it bluntly it is WE who live under a constant illusion ,we re-create nature to suit ourselves,the rest of nature views us as destroyers because we replace what was there with what we want.

How do you teach someone like that that they are even like that at all???You dont unless they really really want to change forever as a person because knowledge once found is forever treasured.

When you read the post and information all over the net you should be doing the same thing-deciding what is not like the others-I AM THE THING THAT IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS,and I am making my final post here on this thread.

My housecat ,fetches on command,he gives himself baths bringing me the bathtub plug regularly,he opens cupboad doors and chooses his own food type,he sits on demand and also tells me if anyone has even so much as knocked on my door,there is much more that JUST MY CAT CAN DO ,this is the syncronicity I am talking about.And he has more than a RUDIMENTRY understanding of the English language.

I will only reply to u2us,and might add it really only took 40 minutes or so to see the "whole picture'from my sofa.So obviously government and industry and science ALL ALREADY BELIEVE AND ARE TAKING STEPS TO PROTECT THIS LIFE FORM.Anyone who would like my help has to be willing to root out,contact,and co-operate with at least ONE of these institutions preferabbly ALL of them.

edit on 8-11-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My apologys I ran out of room on my post,anyhoooo---I will use the same type of reverse extrapolation to root out the government ,industrial and other parties who are demonstrating a vested interest in this issue,remember there are poachers sent out to poison kill and capture these people every time reports are put on th internet,a rapid response team is needed and fast because we are unwittingly rendering a death sentence by even dropping hints at where to find these indiginous peoples.

These are our true FIRST NATIONS PEOPLES,these are the people who require all the force and power of our government to protect their rights,but first to recognise them.

As you can see,this is really a human rights issue,not a zoological one,and as such it is DANGEROUS.

For example just because I am "good"doesnt mean everyone that has learned to think like me is good.

I am availble via u2u,I am willing to help,I believe I can make a difference but ,I have conditions as stated.

Good luck everyone in your search,just remember you are chasing the remnants of a culture across this continent as you meaning to or not pursue them to their deaths,this is life and death for these people every day of every year,understand that they already know this,remember the native Americans heading for the Canadian Border when they themselves were being pursued??Where the hell do these people go in their time of dire need???Where is their Canada??

Industry and money my friends,so do you see the problem ,there are hired bigfoot murdeers on the internet right now, acessing this information and trying to find their prey,dont you guys know this or rather cant you extrapolate it as a dynamic that MUST exist??

I works like this,someone find a bankbook that is DEEP,then call me because this is a huge issue and the time is short.

We will accomplish nothing by "searching'other than make it easier for certain people to kill these poeples.

We need to become so deeply wiggled up government and industrys and sciences arses that they cant walk without burping.This takes money and backing,I can find what you want as can others its just a matter of who finds them first,the good or the bad people,because we both exist out here in the big bad world.

As a matter of fact I seem to be emotionally vested in tis issue because I am feeling a sense of defensive fury on behalf of these peoples,and the fate they are facing.Thes peoples dont HAVE to migrate and travel as much as they do if we give them areas that are owned by them and protected by our governments.as a matter of fact a good lawyer should be able to transfer EVERY right that idigenous peoples currently have over to this race along with a lot of improvements we have discovered are needed over the last several hundred years of abuse of the indigenous peoples we currently recognise.

We need money and OJs lawyer,bring those two things and you are rich enough and have enough influence to get started.No kidding,this is a humanitarian issue ,the biggest one in modern history.And it needs to be treated as such.

Flame away if anyone chooses,but dont lie to yourselves about the obvious and undeniable fact that we are standing by and letting a race of humans be murdered wholesale,EXACTLY LIKE THE BOETHUKS in Eastern canada,sorry if my spelling is wrong.

What if these people can help us cure cancer or other serious dideases like AIDS and Leukemia???

Nuff said,I have a u2u address.

And by the way ,smarty pants sniper/hunter boys out there,you havent got a chance,and furthermore I dont believe for a second any sniper alive would be as insensitive as the fools I read posting on the net,and i am also quite sure that they would COMPLETLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN AND AGREE WITH THEIR OWN SHORTCOMINGS IN THE FIELD IN THIS PARTICULAR DYNAMIC,you see snipers have to be to smart to be ignorant or they get themselves killed,hence they will probably not lie.And as far as hunters go,I grew up in a rural environment and lets just say,I could puke thinking of some of the cro-magnon mental midgets that I have seen out in the field,and if you think most hunters are in tune with nature ,give it up already,close your eyes and picture two guys sitting in their trucks with their rifles across their laps ,drinking a cup of coffee and double checking their gps readings and looking at game tracker films downloaded onto their laptops.There are some traditionalists,but not many,dont forget the"heyBob,theres one!"as they lean out the windows and open up on a creature three hundred yards away.Mostly because they are to lazy to go earn money to buy food,yes yes yes,I know they eat what they kill,give it a rest already.

Now that I have taken the appropriate steps to rectalfy [that WASNT a spelling mistake]these two groups I can carry on with my day.I just heard my cat call me with a CAT WORD--NOT A MEOW and open the "turkey feast"cupboard door,and he had to go through a few obstacles to get there so I need to reward him--I make his favorite the hardest to acess for him.Hes not stupid.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Sorry, but I have no clue what you`re writing about. I mean, I can read your words, but I don`t see the point.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The point being
Bigfoot is human
How you enter the woods and your actions make encountering one dependent on you and what you do or don't do
The silence when one is around works to Bigfoot's advantage
Throws out the theory by reporting them it leads to governmental interference
Brings up the point it's our job to protect the current population of them

It was simple to read, altho long. There was more but I'm just hitting the highlights.
edit on 9-11-2011 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Or not since BroKer has abandoned his own thread.....LOL.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78

Or not since BroKer has abandoned his own thread.....LOL.

No way buddy!!! I`m just getting started

BUT I do need to prioritize my final exams for the next three weeks. And things take time..
edit on 12-11-2011 by br0ker because: BUT, I do

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My apologies then.....had no idea.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker
reply to post by jimbo999

You`re post says that you have no business posting a reply to the OP. Thanks but no thanks. You`re in the process of learning how to walk, you`re post gives nothing to the community of those that know how to sprint.
edit on 29-10-2011 by br0ker because: *how

Sorry what?

What ARE you yammering about exactly?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker
As of the many posts presented. I advice you (for simplicity`s sake) to start you`re research into Sasquatch with the FIRST post on the wall of this link.

When you`re up to date with that, we can have an intelligent discussion.

For those with problems understanding - scroll to the very bottom of the page, - click OLDER POSTS - until you come to the end. Research everything, then place your post to the OP.

www.facebook.com...

***happy halloween***

edit on 29-10-2011 by br0ker because: double "to"..

An intelligent discussion? "I advice you"??

A basic grasp of the English language would seem to me to be a prerequisite for an "intelligent discussion" of any kind. However, perhaps English is not your native tongue? And if so, maybe we can forgive your rude and belligerent ramblings, simply putting them down to a basic lack of communication skills.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Since you haven't posted anything concrete guess you don't have any chocolates for ANYONE much less me.

You asked for people to add or discuss but when hit with some cold hard facts decided it wasn't something you were going to deal with. Very disingenuous. tsk...tsk......this is probably why the crypto section here on ATS malingers.

btw I didn't backtrack on you being an armchair data cruncher....it merely dawned on me if you haven't had the opportunity to get some fieldwork under your belt that asking you for something you don't have wasn't fair. Nothing more.

It's fairly obvious you're wasting everyones time with your mental excercises and no real info will be presented. Pity really.

A pity? Yes.

No suprise though...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Excellent post!

And I agree with almost every word. Yes, most people do not know how to enter the wilderness, or how to enter it and actually *see* what is out there anyhow. It takes a certain state of mind and awareness. Native Americans once did this almost instinctively. As did many ancient peoples who lived in wilderness areas. Modern man has lost this ability. There are certain types of secret, ancient martial arts schools that still train people how to do this - but they are rare, and the training is grueling to say the least. If you wish to learn these ancient skills, be prepared to go thru pain and hardship - but I can say from personal experience - it is worth it.

Trying to locate an intelligent hominid in a massive wilderness area is difficult enough for an ancient Native American or someone trained in similar techniques - but for a group of hunters or BF enthusiasts, nearly impossible I would think. To most creatures of the forest, especially something as intelligent as Sasquatch, you are going to sound like a runaway train going downhill with the brakes squealing all the way. Easy for the creature to avoid.

Anyone ever read Tom Brown Jr? There are examples of the kind of training I'm referring to in his works.

Only by becoming the forest, can you pass thru it undetected...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Star and flag for you One4All.

Whereabouts in Canada?

J.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join