It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Reality Bends"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm familiar with the show and the author. I must have missed reading that series of books by Piers Anthony though. The show Sliders got extremely far fetched in just what a band of wondering people could do. However if someone purposely went back in time to alter a world changing event that led to the discovery of an even bigger event, then either that timeline might change or a new dimension or reality might get created. It's sounds very interesting to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi This is a really interesting topic and i think that the answer could be in electro magnets.
There is a web site that has a lot of info on time travel and tesla it even sells plans of 'time machienes' and even a rife machiene which was invented in the 1930's and was supposed to cure deseases such as cancer and aids but that too was supressed. The site is www.futurehorizons.net there's lots of interesting things on there but i dont have the money to buy the plans or construct any of these machines so if anybody dose anything with them please keep me posted.
If anybody is curious about the philidelphia experiment there's some info there too.
Just wait for the time travel parlours
Now for my 2 cents on time travel : I believe from the infromation that i have read that time travel is not only possible but it has been used. I do not have the info on me but i'll find it and post it, basically im talking about 'project looking glass' but i remember that while this was happening that they couldn't see past 2012 or 2008 because of a block(gate or something) mabey it was the person that they were using im not sure. Now in the experiment the people supposedly fixed everything for years to come and everything everybody dose from the time of the experiment till then is a set path.
There are lots of fascinating theroy's around but be careful, please.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
All of the rumors seem to state no viewing past 2012...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyschashiLilOlath
Reality bends come in many forms, the most common of which are simple texture distortions on surrounding are....

... or knows how to create these bends more efficiently, please reply.

- Nyschashi

wouldn't it be likely these 'texture distortions' are actually 'Hallucinations'?

* considering the brain is only a chemo-electrical functioning bio-organ...
which can be 'charged, over-ridden, altered' by the electromagnetic
influences in the environments you described.

TheBandit795...is probably the nearest to building a reliable 'reality bender'
ala Tesla (philadelphia experiment fame)

for the exotic path...which the Quanta post touched on...you might want to
REvisit the ancient tradition (which Quanta Theory touches-on) of the
phenomena of the Etheric Luminosity as the other, Dark Matter,
invisible, Anti-material universe composition...which by cause of vibration
is then transformed (made manifest) into sub-particle quanta and then 'matter'_____________??maybe only 'sensitive' persons are able
to 'see' this interaction, auras (?texture distortions?)....IF your one of those
people, seeing that stuff must drive you crazy,

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, i havent been able to duplicate any reality bends, although i succeeded in destroying 3 microwaves, a computer, and a TV. I'm close to giving up, but now that some old friends moved back, i might be able to freeload some electronics off of them. Thanks to all who have posted links, it's given me some enlightenment on the subject.
-Nyschashi

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Check this site out if you don't already know about it, it has some pretty good information...
www.rialian.com...
Be careful playing with magnitrons too by the way, you can some pretty cool stuff with them, but you can also melt your face off. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
NyschashiLilOlath, if you can get your hands on a electro megnetic genorator you can "bend reality with that. EMP can bend solid steel amond other things and can also screw up elctronics.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok Iam goingto add this for substance, but to this day Im not sure about this...

I remember watching a show as a child (Probley around 1980-1990) where the opening scenes of the show pictured a boy that drew triangles (more like 3 sided pyramids) and such on paper, and also something about windwills in the show. All I remeber is he drew 3 sided pyramids and there were adventures involved, and something about windwills... Ive asked so many people about these memorys and even wrote something else about this very thing in another thread.

If you remeber anything about these descriptions please let me know, cause for the life of me I cant remember... Or I just imagined it...

[edit on 11/6/04 by HumptyDumpty]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join