It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Sci-Fi_entist
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Could we for a second consider that Adam and Eve weren't pagan?? Seems to me paganism entered human history after Adam and Eve were given direct revelation of the Creator.

First we'd have to consider that Adam and Eve weren't fictional characters in a bed-time story.

Been there, done that for the first 30 or so years of my life.

Thus I'm sure arguing that point any further would prove futile. So I'll leave it at that. Don't really wanna be argumentative for the hell of it, heh.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

We define good or bad in relation to the Bible and the Bible ALONE. The Bible is our FINAL AUTHORITY.

The Bible is not an authority on anything. Its a collection of fairy tales written by human beings.

If your "one true God" wanted to leave his (or her...or its) word behind for people to study, he should have left it in a less retarded manner. He could have created an indestructible element and fashioned his "word" across its pages. He could have written his "word" on this indestructible element in every language that mankind has ever spoken, or will ever speak, and he could have left copies scattered in temples he erected all over the world. He could have set super-magical guardians over said temples to make sure no mortal ever destroys them, and he could have made sure every person had the chance to read them.

Did he do any of this? No? Why? Because your book of fairy tales was written by human beings.

He actually didn't have to write a book at all. As every human being reaches their respective "age of understanding," he could have simply uploaded his "word" into the mind of each living individual. Doing anything like these examples would have left no doubts as to who was doing it.

Did Yahweh do this? No? Why? Because "God" is a concept created by human beings. The Bible was written by human beings.

Hypothetically, let's say Yahweh does exist. Let us also agree that Yahweh is omniscient. Then this being Yahweh would have known, that over time, languages change and evolve. This makes trying to decipher the meaning of ancient texts tediously difficult. If Yahweh decided to reveal his word to only a handful of men, and have them copy down his story as the guidebook of mankind, knowing fully that 2000 years into the future people would argue over his meaning...then Yahweh is retarded. No intelligent being would ever record a message the way Yahweh is purported to.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Yahweh has down-syndrome, and all the other Gods decided to let him play around out of pity. Zeus is probably coddling him as we speak.

But seriously, if the basis for your entire post is the Bible, then your entire post is automatically false.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well thank you op i love your type of people, the crazy right, hate others just because they are different people. Your remind me off my Grandparents. i have a Wiccan friend, she would pity you. Yet I am not. When people like you tell me I deserve hell, because I don't believe in your spooky man in the sky, or your silly little book. When i come across people like you it disgust me, how can there still be bigots in an age of Nuclear power, and space exploration. My guess is you'll have a heart attack, and die, when (when not if) we meet Extraterrestrials. Just because i know it will piss you off, i think I'm going to go buy a bible, and use it for toilet paper. No wait better yet I'm going to get an angel costume, then make a name tag with, The Morning Star, and wear it to work on Halloween the most important Wiccan holiday. You should really watch the movie Dogma, George Carlin plays a great Cardinal. Christians who interpret that book as fact are hilarious.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Amatoremsapeientiae

Well thank you op i love your type of people, the crazy right, hate others just because they are different people.

"People"?

Did you even read the OP?

Wicca isn't "people", it's an ideology.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes i did along with all of the comments. He proposed hate for the people, people like this him, were the ones who killed my line of genetic makeup almost completely obliterating them, or save few were not.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
Yes i did along with all of the comments. He proposed hate for the people, people like this him, were the ones who killed my line of genetic makeup almost completely obliterating them, or save few were not.

Sooo, perhaps I missed your answer above, how exactly is an ideology "people"?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by Lysergic

The Devil never actually existed.

Biggest trick the Devil pulled was to convince people he doesn't exist!

Lamest word play ever invented by the Church.

We don't need a made up being to justify the evil things we do.

Its part of the Human Experience...
edit on 28-10-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

It's from 'The Usual Suspects'.

If someone wants to believe in God, can I believe in Santa? It's the 'I'm right and you're all wrong' that really annoys me.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Research is grand, why don't you put a little effort into the real facts? Christianity is based on paganism. Moreover, your post OP would be like me saying that all Roman Catholics are murderers since they almost wiped out my ancestors.

Last time I checked, religious hatred, spreading hatred and religious discrimination are illegal in every major country of the world!

Your god promised no more floods, my gods promised no more giants... I don't see any giants.

I respectfully ask the MODS to please move this entire thread to HOAX!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by Revolution9

our LORD didn't appear until 2000 years ago,what did we worship before then?

Well The Hebrews still worshipped YHWH and the rest of us worshipped pagan gods and goddesses.

It is my belief that one of the things Jesus did was to take away the constant requirement for blood that our fall from grace brought about. He was the blood sacrifice, once and for all time. Since His coming the blood requirement is no longer necessary if we believe on Him.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance
Research is grand, why don't you put a little effort into the real facts? Christianity is based on paganism. Moreover, your post OP would be like me saying that all Roman Catholics are murderers since they almost wiped out my ancestors.

Last time I checked, religious hatred, spreading hatred and religious discrimination are illegal in every major country of the world!

Your god promised no more floods, my gods promised no more giants... I don't see any giants.

I respectfully ask the MODS to please move this entire thread to HOAX!

Lol, Christianity is not based on paganism. Where on earth did you read that? Christianity is based on Judaism. That is the tradition from which it sprang. The prophets spoke of the coming of Jesus.

I though Scotland was proud of its Roman Catholicism? To be different to the English, Mary Queen of Scots and all.

The Op has not been spreading hate. However, your kind of insidious political correctness are the very chains and prison of free speech. Don't take it down that Orwellian road my friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
Well thank you op i love your type of people, the crazy right, hate others just because they are different people. Your remind me off my Grandparents. i have a Wiccan friend, she would pity you. Yet I am not. When people like you tell me I deserve hell, because I don't believe in your spooky man in the sky, or your silly little book. When i come across people like you it disgust me, how can there still be bigots in an age of Nuclear power, and space exploration. My guess is you'll have a heart attack, and die, when (when not if) we meet Extraterrestrials. Just because i know it will piss you off, i think I'm going to go buy a bible, and use it for toilet paper. No wait better yet I'm going to get an angel costume, then make a name tag with, The Morning Star, and wear it to work on Halloween the most important Wiccan holiday. You should really watch the movie Dogma, George Carlin plays a great Cardinal. Christians who interpret that book as fact are hilarious.

Well reading your post I can clearly see who is spreading religious hatred and it is not the OP. It is you.

You have no understanding of Christianity atall and I think no understanding of Wicca. Because my Wiccan friends would never talk like that. Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

We define good or bad in relation to the Bible and the Bible ALONE. The Bible is our FINAL AUTHORITY.

The Bible is not an authority on anything. Its a collection of fairy tales written by human beings.

If your "one true God" wanted to leave his (or her...or its) word behind for people to study, he should have left it in a less retarded manner. He could have created an indestructible element and fashioned his "word" across its pages. He could have written his "word" on this indestructible element in every language that mankind has ever spoken, or will ever speak, and he could have left copies scattered in temples he erected all over the world. He could have set super-magical guardians over said temples to make sure no mortal ever destroys them, and he could have made sure every person had the chance to read them.

Did he do any of this? No? Why? Because your book of fairy tales was written by human beings.

He actually didn't have to write a book at all. As every human being reaches their respective "age of understanding," he could have simply uploaded his "word" into the mind of each living individual. Doing anything like these examples would have left no doubts as to who was doing it.

Did Yahweh do this? No? Why? Because "God" is a concept created by human beings. The Bible was written by human beings.

Hypothetically, let's say Yahweh does exist. Let us also agree that Yahweh is omniscient. Then this being Yahweh would have known, that over time, languages change and evolve. This makes trying to decipher the meaning of ancient texts tediously difficult. If Yahweh decided to reveal his word to only a handful of men, and have them copy down his story as the guidebook of mankind, knowing fully that 2000 years into the future people would argue over his meaning...then Yahweh is retarded. No intelligent being would ever record a message the way Yahweh is purported to.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Yahweh has down-syndrome, and all the other Gods decided to let him play around out of pity. Zeus is probably coddling him as we speak.

But seriously, if the basis for your entire post is the Bible, then your entire post is automatically false.

Lol, if it had not been written then you would never know of Satan. Satan comes from the Hebrews. You are still in the game my friend, just on the wrong side. Is Satan a fairy tale, because He originates from the Bible also? Or is he just the only bit of truth in the Bible and the rest is fairy tales because that is the way you want it? I suggest you learn some proper study skills and actually do a little reading my friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

Whoa now.....Back up a second here. If the bible says it's true then it MUST be true. Seriously, the fact that you are hating on another belief, that in of itself is "hypocrisy". I swear I love it when Christians talk about how their way is the only way, and the rest pretty much die in a flaming tub of nonsense. Well let me tell you something Mr OP (Mrs. maybe?) When you spread hatred such as this, it makes your cause look like a wolf wearing sheeps clothing.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

You accuse the OP of spreading hatred, but I fail to see that he is doing that a tall. Please telll me what part of his post is spreading hatred. I think more like he has prepared a very informative post that has dented the egos of some Wiccans and so people automatically pull out the hate card. He is not spreading hate. He is just showing how The Bible disagrees with pagan forms of worship. OK!
edit on 29-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

What a load of rubbish. Stealing pagan beliefs, changing names and placing them in a bible is where the real evil is at. Everything you do in your belief, from the Son of God to Santa and the christmas tree was stolen from the pagans.

Outdated dark age mentality. Don't you think it's time to join 2011 OP?

Plus why would a recognised religion worship something that by it's very nature does not believe in? Pagans of any belief don't have someone to blame bad things on. They're not that lazy. You lack research OP

edit on 29-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

What a load of rubbish. Stealing pagan beliefs, changing names and placing them in a bible is where the real evil is at. Everything you do in your belief, from the Son of God to Santa and the christmas tree was stolen from the pagans.

The Bible has nothing to do with pagan belief and you know it. I don't celebrate Christmas, it is a pagan celebration. I don't believe in Santa, lol (I hope you don't either, raising my eyebrows at that).

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Plus why would a recognised religion worship something that by it's very nature does not believe in? Pagans of any belief don't have someone to blame bad things on. They're not that lazy. You lack research OP

Gonna put you on the spot now and see what you are capable of intellectually. Show me your evidence that clearly proves that the Bible stole anything from paganism? The Hebrews mixed with many pagan people and Abraham even was pagan until The LORD called him. Egypt has influenced aspects of the Bible. It is not stealing, it is culture.

The LORD revealed Himself to pagan people and called them out. He brought them to a Land and made them His people. Through His Son all people of the world can become His people.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Certainly the OP is not spreading hate, but you are. When you say things like "What a load of rubbish" and make up all kind of stuff about Christianity. Did the OP say anything like that about Wicca? No, he did not. He was ten times more respectful of Wicca than you are of Christianity.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

The Bible has nothing to do with pagan belief and you know it. I don't celebrate Christmas, it is a pagan celebration. I don't believe in Santa, lol (I hope you don't either, raising my eyebrows at that).

no but Pagan belief has heaps to do with the bible as the christians stole alot of it from the pagans.

Stories found in the bible can be found in pagan traditions that predate the bible so therefore it was stolen from the pagans and placed in the bible. The resurection of christ is actually a rebirth tradition of the pagans. And, though not related to the bible, the easter celebrations have so much paganism that the christians have a rabbit dropping off easter eggs. Pagan fertility festival much. man even kissing under the Mistletoe is pagan.
edit on 29-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Certainly the OP is not spreading hate, but you are. When you say things like "What a load of rubbish" and make up all kind of stuff about Christianity. Did the OP say anything like that about Wicca? No, he did not. He was ten times more respectful of Wicca than you are of Christianity.

That would only be seen as spreading hate if you don't like the theft of paganism by christianity being posted on the net. See my accusations are true and documented as where yours are just following the false teachings of the bible.

The Op said this in his first paragraph

"Wicca is the name for a contemporary pagan revival of witchcraft. Wicca is the name, and witchcraft is the game and the Devil is laughing his head off. Wicca witchcraft calls itself "white witchcraft." The term "white" supposedly denotes that Wiccans only do "good" witchcraft. According to the Bible, there is no such thing as a good witch"

Explain in an, untwisted christian, way as to how he did not have a go at wicca?

You must have chosen to not read it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
It always shocks that, in the 21st Century people are still so stupid and backwards, they still believe in religions, the devil, witchcraft and other hocus pocus crap that belongs to fairytales for little children.

Wake up people, we're not in the dark ages anymore.

Oh if only that were true. This weeks New Scientist has an article about the way the US is turning its back on science and starting to embrace these religious fairy tales as "the truth". All very very sad for a country that was looked up to for its scientific endeavour. I just hope the UK doesn't follow suit.

Just look at some of the OP's here on ATS! It's not just the pro religious lobby either, there's the anti science "because its an NWO/TPTB conspiracy" followers as well.

The Chinese, Indians, Brazilians and Russians must be loving this.....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join