It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by darkredfish

or even to Horus son of Osiris and Isis

second line

Note: sry for spelling midtakes cuz im on my ipohe by bf needed to get groceries ._.
anyways, in many diffrent myths god(s) cum to eartj to feel wut its like to be human.

Vhristanity is just another form of mythology prolly and follows the same religous hero patren tat most religous heros follow. I use the teerm hero because thats what jesus woulf be called if the bible was like any other book and not kust yhe hyped up crap or is todau.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I found your post quite beautiful and inspiring. What you teach is not so different than the ultimate goals of many other faiths. We all as humans want peace , harmony , and a sense of spiritual connection.

"Why not let people differ about their answers to the great mysteries of the Universe? Let each seek one's own way to the highest, to one's own sense of supreme loyalty in life, one's ideal of life. Let each philosophy, each world-view bring forth its truth and beauty to a larger perspective, that people may grow in vision, stature and dedication."
— Algernon Blackwood

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
A better translation of that verse is "sorcerer" or "poisoner". Given this, it seems that it is speaking of those who do dark magic.

Wicca is a religion, one of many Neo-Pagan religions. It is different from magic.

Also, miracles = magic. If Jesus had eaten poop, you couldn't just randomly rename it marshmallows; same principle applies here.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The Devil never actually existed.

Biggest trick the Devil pulled was to convince people he doesn't exist!

Put the DVD away now, Kaizer Soze..

I see your Usual Suspects, and raise you a Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

"The Babel fish," ... "Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindboggingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. "The argument goes something like this: 'I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, 'for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.' "'But,' says Man, 'The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.' "'Oh dear,' says God, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

I believe in karma. you gave out bad karma many fold in your op.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I find it odd that there are this many Christians on a website that is about conspiracy theories. You would think that they would realize that religions are a scam to steal a person's money and to control the masses.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Rhino5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I am not tolerant of other peoples religious beliefs Christianity simply isn't like that, so bigot is fine with me, Jesus is the only way and that will not change. I can already tell you are proud, your pride is what blinds you from the truth, it is said that only the humble will inherit the kingdom of God, i am glad i humbled myself some time ago. I welcome all opposition of my words because I know that truth is on my side.

And it's here that you expose your true intent. You are a troll. You are intentionally riling up these people on this thread, and it's obvious that you enjoy doing so from your responses.

You didn't come here for debate, or to deny ignorance. You say you will not tolerate others that do not follow your faith. Lol, you are precisely the reason your religion and its practitioners accrue so much venom. You're a problem, promoting negativity, narrow mindedness, ignorance and hate.

Sorry, but there is no reason for anyone to take you seriously. You do not reside on a moral high ground.

P.S. If your specific deity actually existed... I would pray every day for it to be killed. This statement may or may not undermine my post... but I don't care.

edit on 29-10-2011 by Sci-Fi_entist because: add quote

edit on 29-10-2011 by Sci-Fi_entist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, now we know how deeply and completely you hate Wicca. As a Wiccan myself, I appreciate knowing who has such deep hatred. I know who to avoid and watch carefully in future threads. Hate is such an ugly thing....and wow... there are two full pages of it.

How are you threatened because he allegedly hates your ideology?

Do you suggest I become paranoid about folks around here who hate Christianity?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
Another bible thumping.......... hating everything that is not in the bible thread.......

Geeee........... why didn't someone tell me that everything in the bible is true?

Why don't I just come to the OP from now on since he apparently knows everything and knows more than anyone else?

I agree, ATS really needs to monitor all these religious-themed threads in the Religion, Faith, and Theology forum, they have no place here!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

The Devil never actually existed.

Another point for Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

I guess you're referring to yourself and your faithful as being completely controlled by a book.

The USSC is the "final authority" in the US, does that by default mean that we are 'completely controlled' by the USSC??

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The USSC is the "final authority" in the US, does that by default mean that we are 'completely controlled' by the USSC??

If you were to go by the OP's logic, then yes. Yes it does.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Sci-Fi_entist because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by Sci-Fi_entist because: grammar

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Oh so paganism was around before the Old testament? I don't think so...

Paganism is not the old religion you say it is, paganism was formed in rebellion to the God of Abraham our true God Yahweh. Moses also exposed the pagan God's as being false when he brought Yahweh's wrath to Egypt...

Actually the earliest known date of the Old Testament being written is about 2100BC.

So Pagans had almost a 3000 year head start on monotheism. Take the Sumerians, the Egyptians, hell any culture before the Hebrews. Paganism was the first form of organized religion which evolved out of stellar worship (i.e. Sun Worship, Lunar Worship, etc).

Your only evidence is your faith, and as long as it leads on the path of truth I can respect that. Just dont preach hate in the name of God,. All paths lead to the same mountain into the loving, forgiving arms of God. “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil." God knows were confused, life is a struggle to understand.

Could we for a second consider that Adam and Eve weren't pagan?? Seems to me paganism entered human history after Adam and Eve were given direct revelation of the Creator.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Whoa now.....Back up a second here. If the bible says it's true then it MUST be true. Seriously, the fact that you are hating on another belief, that in of itself is "hypocrisy". I swear I love it when Christians talk about how their way is the only way, and the rest pretty much die in a flaming tub of nonsense. Well let me tell you something Mr OP (Mrs. maybe?) When you spread hatred such as this, it makes your cause look like a wolf wearing sheeps clothing.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sci-Fi_entist

If you were to go by the OP's logic, then yes. Yes it does.

Too bad I'm going by the "logic" of the person I quoted. Hey, psssst:

Reductio ad absurdum is a mode of argumentation that seeks to establish a contention by deriving an absurdity from its denial, thus arguing that a thesis must be accepted because its rejection would be untenable. It is a style of reasoning that has been employed throughout the history of mathematics and philosophy from classical antiquity onwards.

Here

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Could we for a second consider that Adam and Eve weren't pagan?? Seems to me paganism entered human history after Adam and Eve were given direct revelation of the Creator.

First we'd have to consider that Adam and Eve weren't fictional characters in a bed-time story.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Touche' and apologies. Jumped the gun.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

Whoa now.....Back up a second here. If the bible says it's true then it MUST be true. Seriously, the fact that you are hating on another belief, that in of itself is "hypocrisy". I swear I love it when Christians talk about how their way is the only way, and the rest pretty much die in a flaming tub of nonsense. Well let me tell you something Mr OP (Mrs. maybe?) When you spread hatred such as this, it makes your cause look like a wolf wearing sheeps clothing.

So when Jesus said "NO MAN" goes to the Father except through Him, was it taken with a wink and a nod that He really meant, "except through me, and of course Buddhism, Islam, Wicca, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness, Paganism, Hinduism, and a little Scientology on the side"?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

First we'd have to consider that Adam and Eve weren't fictional characters in a bed-time story.

Been there, done that for the first 30 or so years of my life.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Touche' and apologies. Jumped the gun.

LOL, no biggie, I can relate to that oftentimes.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This bafoon clearly knows nothing about Wicca. Learn how to read a book, wikipedia does not count as "research"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join