It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the evils of Wicca Witchcraft!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Can you show me proof that he is real? I'll take any links to articles not on Christian websites.

You do realize the bible itself, while it may have been written about real people, and it certainly was written by real people, counts as mythology?

a set of stories, traditions, or beliefs associated with a particular group or the history of an event, arising naturally or deliberately fostered: the Fascist mythology of the interwar years.

Your bible is a set of stories and beliefs associated with the Jews (the Old Testament) and the Christians.

And in fact, much like you, we do have some names for those who wrote our myths. Homer, Sophocles, Aeschylus, Aristophanes, Euripedes. All real people.

And what do you say about the books that were proposed to be in the Bible, but were never put in? Was that because men realized those stories do not fit with their agenda? Were those men told by God that those stories were not true? How are we to know those men weren't being deceived by Satan?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

A devout Christian.

Amen to that!

Christianity is not about tolerance of other religions. It's about standing up for the Truth, which is Christianity.

Jesus said himself he is the only way, and there is only one path to our Creator and that's through him.

The Christian has publicly acknowledged that Jesus rose from the dead (Romans 10:9-10). If he truly believes in the resurrection, how can he be “open-minded” concerning an unbeliever’s assertion that Jesus never rose again?

As a Christian for me to be tolerant of other faiths would mean to deny the clear teaching of God’s Word which would indeed be a betrayal of God.

But that does not mean i hate others like you have made out, I love each brother and sister on this earth and I hope that one day that will come to the truth as I have, Untill that day i will show respect and compassion to other's whilst standing up for the truth. Jesus is the only way my friend and there will be a day that every soul that's ever lived admits that Jesus Is Lord.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by steveknows

A devout Christian.

The Christian has publicly acknowledged that Jesus rose from the dead (Romans 10:9-10). If he truly believes in the resurrection, how can he be “open-minded” concerning an unbeliever’s assertion that Jesus never rose again?

Why do you keep quoting Paul? Who the heck is he to come off as an authority to the resurrection of the "Christ."

All I know is that Jesus was treated with herbs and other medicines after his "supposed" death. His tomb had been disturbed, and people saw and talked to him. That doesn't say resurrection from the dead to me. The resurrection was a slight of hand, trick. That's my opinion, that come from my "God given" logic, when I was made in "Their Image!"

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

Jesus said that a person who is OF THE TRUTH listens to Him. Jesus is the Living Word; the Bible is the Written Word.

It all boils down to whether or not you want to learn and accept the truth, and by the sound of things you would prefer to continue living in sin and darkness... then humble yourself and accept God's word as truth.

You present many questions, but none are asked with humility or a humble heart, and for that reason I will not waste my time by answering them. If you did you would not just be asking them now but would have sought them out long before you decided to become a witch and throw your life away to satan.

If you wanted truth you would have listened to the Word of God in the Bible, and not been so quick to reject it based upon a few misassumptions...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic

No, I'm a Pagan. I do believe my deities are real. However, most of their stories come from mythology.

Seem's to me that your belief is really just a fantasy that you have made apart of your life because you think its "kool" and "interesting". As you say most come from mythology anyway which is not real, but YHWH the god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob on the other hand is real and recorded in human history, but you have no written history or documents for yours? How you can believe there are multiple deities bewilders me, there is only one god any more makes no sense and is not logical for more.
edit on 29-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

You say myths are not real?

What about the city of Troy?
That has been proven true.

Or what about the simple fact that the proper term for the bible is hebrew mythology?

boom, roasted.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Your word's are very deceitful nobody saw or talked with him until after 3 days when the tomb was empty, and "herbs and other medicine" does not equate to witchcraft.

edit on 29-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So basically I am giving you all the chance in the world to prove me wrong, but because my questions are too hard, you're refusing to take that chance? If you could truthfully answer my questions, I would totally consider Christianity again.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic

So basically I am giving you all the chance in the world to prove me wrong, but because my questions are too hard, you're refusing to take that chance? If you could truthfully answer my questions, I would totally consider Christianity again.

Not at all, your questions are nothing knew, Ive heard them before, but I believe that your not being honest about genuinely seeking the truth so I will not give you an honest answer. After all you belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires and continue living a life of pleasure instead of what's right.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Let me get this straight.
It is your duty to bring people to the light of Christianity
But you are refusing to bring me to the light because you are falsely assuming I am asking my questions out of some sort of maliciousness?

You are failing at your own ideals for Christians.

I will ask you again, please answer my questions, I have more to ask after you do. I'd love to finally understand everything I've read in the three times I have read the Bible in its entirety. Perhaps you can be the Christian to bring me that understanding.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Jesus said that a person who is OF THE TRUTH listens to Him. Jesus is the Living Word; the Bible is the Written Word

Please tell me what Jesus said about witchcraft?

Did he agree to this?

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Jesus said that a person who is OF THE TRUTH listens to Him. Jesus is the Living Word; the Bible is the Written Word

Did he agree to this?

Yes.
edit on 30-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

I am not going to cast pearls before swine, you have made it CLEAR you are not sincere with seeking the truth... And quite frankly if you've read the bible 3 times then you've read it more than me anyway.(I haven't been a christian for that long).

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I"m not Wiccan or Christian, have studied them both. I am an Atheist,my viewpoint is if their was a god he must be a slack jawed, incompetent moron. What kind of Infallible being can allow children to be beat and raped. I have no problem with religious people, but when you push it in my face and say I'm a sinner, I will make fun of your religion/\.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
reply to post by Revolution9

I"m not Wiccan or Christian, have studied them both. I am an Atheist,my viewpoint is if their was a god he must be a slack jawed, incompetent moron. What kind of Infallible being can allow children to be beat and raped. I have no problem with religious people, but when you push it in my face and say I'm a sinner, I will make fun of your religion/\.

Make fun all you like, Ive heard that poor excuse about suffering before, and it doesn't wash.

You are directing your hate at the wrong person, also your not an atheist there really is no such thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Did he agree to this?

Yes.

If he agreed to that... why did he say this?

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

So what you're saying is we should not suffer Jesus to live?

Because what you do onto the least of his brethren, you do onto him....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What has that got to do with witchcraft?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

What has that got to do with witchcraft?

You just said Jesus agrees with the fact that you should kill witches... to which i showed you otherwise...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Exodus 22:18 does not apply to the time of today, it applied to the time of the Egyptians.

Anything else you would like to take out of context?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Exodus 22:18 does not apply to the time of today, it applied to the time of the Egyptians.

So you didn't just say that Jesus agrees with this statement from Exodus?

Perhaps you should scroll up...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

So you didn't just say that Jesus agrees with this statement from Exodus?

Perhaps you should scroll up...

What do you mean "does he agree with it" ?

The Old Testament Law prescribed the death penalty for an extensive list of crimes, it was the law at the time for the Hebrews.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join