It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC-Bush's daughters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ok I am watching the RNC just for the heck of it and Bush's daughters Jenna and Barbara are speaking. These girls sound so illiterate it's ridiculous. For two girls who went to Yale you would think they would sound more intelligent then they do. But what can you expect their father is George W. Bush! He makes up his own words!! Like soverignitity.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why dont you put up some examples for all the people that didnt see the RNC. How are they "so illiterate it's ridiculous" ?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Bush is a moron thing has really been beated to death. I really don't think he's a moron. And since neither of us have any PROOF to say that he's an idiot, that's my opinion; you should respect it.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well my honest opinion is bush IS a moron... My little brother who is a high school drop out has more intelligence than that guy, and seems to know more about the world and its issues than he does...

But thats my opinion and i'm entitled to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Why dont you put up some examples for all the people that didnt see the RNC. How are they "so illiterate it's ridiculous" ?

They misread the autocue several times, failed to make consistent eye, fudged several statements and their inflection was that of a pre schooler reading out loud.

They tried to come across like teenagers but looked awkward and inept when speaking.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'd rather watch the Bush twins with the sound off anyway. They are really cute.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
They tried to come across like teenagers but looked awkward and inept when speaking.

What's so baffling about them is they're 22 year old college graduates.

Do you think they are acting 16 or just mentally are that way?

Even Edwards daugher who's still in school is more serious.

They are cute though. Send my bardar up. (That's bar talk for cheap pick ups.)

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have to agree that they came across as dimwits. It was kind of like watching a bad comedian - all the jokes came off as flat, and they looked really uncomfortable. I was cringing all the way through it.

I mean, they glorified being young and irresponsible, and tried to make it look 'cute'. Given all the social values the social conservatives like to preach, it smacked as hypocritical to me...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

They misread the autocue several times, failed to make consistent eye, fudged several statements and their inflection was that of a pre schooler reading out loud.

Maybe they were nervous they dont seem like they make many speechs. And when your on national tv it could really make you nervous.

I dont really understand the whole point nobody votes for a Presidents kids. Kerrys daughters walk around in See through clothes the Bush twins are not good speakers. Bushs girls dumb Kerry girls sluts whats it matter

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yeah it's obvious they aren't yale material but neither was their dad but he went there for a while anyway.

"The problem with the French is that they haven't got a word for entrepreneur" - GW BUSH

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'd rather watch a chick in see through clothes make a speech than a halfwit who has no idea what theyre doing and cant even read auto-cues

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuvLove
Ok I am watching the RNC just for the heck of it and Bush's daughters Jenna and Barbara are speaking. These girls sound so illiterate it's ridiculous. For two girls who went to Yale you would think they would sound more intelligent then they do. But what can you expect their father is George W. Bush! He makes up his own words!! Like soverignitity.

Well, Bush's daughter Barbara went to Stanford, and his other daughter Jenna went to the U. of Texas at Austin. I don't know what Barbara majored in, but Jenna got a B.A. in History in May 2004.

Bush's daughters are cute, and Kerry's daughters are... eh, as far as looks goes, but you want hot? Anyone remember Gore's daughters?

Bush, Kerry, their family, their friends... they're all people, just like you and I.

P.S. -- I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not (I'm guessing so
), but just in case:
sovereignty -- Supremacy of authority or rule as exercised by a sovereign or sovereign state; Complete independence and self-government; A territory existing as an independent state.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Originally posted by WuvLove

Well, Bush's daughter Barbara went to Stanford, and his other daughter Jenna went to the U. of Texas at Austin. I don't know what Barbara majored in, but Jenna got a B.A. in History in May 2004.

Bush's daughters are cute, and Kerry's daughters are... eh, as far as looks goes, but you want hot? Anyone remember Gore's daughters?

Bush, Kerry, their family, their friends... they're all people, just like you and I.

P.S. -- I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not (I'm guessing so
), but just in case:
sovereignty -- Supremacy of authority or rule as exercised by a sovereign or sovereign state; Complete independence and self-government; A territory existing as an independent state.

I know what sovereignty means, however Bush doesn't know how to even pronounce it so I doubt he knows the meaning. He said sovereignitity which las ttime I checked, wasn't a word. I'm going to post a link to prove my statement. Be sure to listen closely to the man asking the questions. He sounds convinced that Bush knows what he's talking about..yeah right lol.
www.fivaxis.com...

Now tell me, does this sound like a President that knows what he is talking about?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I know the jokes werent even good jokes. They should have kept arnold up there, Arnold was the best by far.

"Our grandmother thinks sex in the city is what people do but never talk about" :shk: stupid

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I agree! These 22 year old "woman" got up there and spoke as if they were 16 year old little girls and irresponsible. They weren't funny and frankly as a woman, I was embarrassed for them! They should have had them just sit there and look pretty b/c when they opened their mouths it just proved them to be airheads!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

TextMaybe they were nervous they dont seem like they make many speechs. And when your on national tv it could really make you nervous.

Nervious, yeah right they had not problem sticking their tongue to the press from their limo or they have not problem trying to get alchool with fake IDs Yeah, they are nervious alright.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Clearly they take after their father. They have no control of the english language, do not know how to present a speech and they certainly do not know how to land a punchline.

Bush did himself a diservice by having them introduce him. It was a pathetic moment and really highlighted another area of ineptitude on behalf of Bush...he can't raise literate, intelligent children.

This guy is a bum...I hope for America's sake that they don't elect 4 more years of ineptitude.

Lukefj

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
bah, you are all just digging for reasons to talk trash about them. First of all, you do NOT have to be a good public speaker to be smart. Some of the smartest people I have know can barely keep one sentence together. Second, when you are 22 years old and your first big public appearence is set to be infront of an audience of millions of people, you may have what is known as the jitters.

Come'on get over it! This is really pointless to go over, they are showing there support for there Father and critiquing of this is just digging at the bottem of a barrel.

also, they are definately much hotter than the Kerry sisters.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ok, first off, I agree they came off sounding alot younger than they are. But do you think that they write thier own material on what to say up there? Hell, if the president speeches are written for him, why would the President daughters get to write thier own speeches. So, if they sounded young and stupid, it's because of horrible writing on the part of the speechwriters. Also, when you were 22, how many speeches did you give on live tv in front of 10's of millions of people, not counting the thousands of people in the audience? I've got a hint for ya....NONE! So, if they stumbled over the words, or didn't make proper eye contact, or giggled a bit too much, get over it...they ARE only 22, and they are NOT public speakers. So really, why bust on them so much?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
All these 'experts' giving there opinion on the Bush twins as though, if it were them they would have got up there and given a stirring speach

I doubt anyone on this thread could do much better considering.

PS. There pretty chubby and in my opinion ugly. If they were on fire I wouldn't piss on them to out them out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join