It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And here's some more absolutely insulting bulldrek from the M$M !

LOOK at THIS:

On Martin Bashir's television program this afternoon, Democratic strategist and MSNBC analyst Karen Finney said that Republicans are supporting Herman Cain because of his race:

"One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy," Finney said. "I think he giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

"Thank you for spelling that out," Bashir responded.

WHAT

Say that again please, I didn't here you the first time !

Hurry before this article and video gets taken down by Homeland Security

MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place'

Wheeeeeeeew boy!

edit on Oct-28-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
between this and the gop billboard, it should be blatantly clear that we are all just demographics in the game of political pandering. this country is an EFFING JOKE.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
WHAT? I had to read that more than once. Holy cow. So... we are suppose to like him more because he's a "submissive" black man? A black man who "acts" white? There aren't many things that break my heart. But the fact that we as a WORLD haven't yet overcome racism is one of them. Yes, there are plenty of people who live up to the stereotypes. As annoying as they may be. But it takes all kinds folks.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yep nice counter thread to the "Gop Billboard" thread

Their holier than thou attitudes have never flown.
edit on 28-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is not at all a surprise. They have to make Herman Cain look like an Uncle Tom or else the Democrats are going lose a lot of the black voters. Both sides play these little games and I finally had to turn off talk radio. I don't know which is worse; The media that sells horse spit or the audience that buys it and considers themself well informed.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, at least she tells it like she sees it. Personally, I can't take Cain's campaign seriously, and in light of his new commercials, it looks like he doesn't either.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So liberals can make racist statements when they state that it is what their opponents are thinking???

What I've said all along. The left is filled with racists.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'll admit in my more "democrat loving" days I would call out the right for this stuff all the time. but it's clear when the shoes on the other foot, the dems do it to.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know for sure if this

"Democratic strategist and MSNBC analyst Karen Finney" really exists?

Or, is "she" a pseudo name or is she an actress?

I think we will soon see an announcement from MSNBC that "she" is moving on, or has met with some unfortunate "illness".

Of course, that's assuming "she" is not already under the care of a psyciatrist

With "strategists" like "her", I would be real worried right now if I worked in the "White House"

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
I'll admit in my more "democrat loving" days I would call out the right for this stuff all the time. but it's clear when the shoes on the other foot, the dems do it to.

I'm having the strangest feeling......

This election is gonna be a real hum-dinger this time

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"Well thanks for spelling that out..."

Loved the sarcastic tone in the guys voice at the end.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i'm surprised no one has come out with a book called uncle herman's cabin.

it's the generally accepted perception in america that high profile black people in the republican party are the "good blacks."

i.e. they don't stir up trouble, listen to white people no matter what, are wealthy but not to wealthy and are willing to be and do whatever a white man requires of him. most likely the dirty work and anything he believes is beneath him.

basically for every herman cain and colin powell, there's a white overmaster making sure he does what he's told in the republican party.

and unfortunately, cain isn't doing much to change this perception. how else do you explain someone who has never held any office or elected to any position and has absolutely no government experience is the gop frontrunner for president.

when barack was running for president, he was a senator for a few years and every republican was saying he was dangerously inexperienced.

there's something fishy about cain. he'll be another george bush, being ordered and advised on what to do by rich white guys in a private club, sipping brandy and smoking $100 cigars.

i predict if cain is elected, iran will be attacked and invaded. 99% probability and without doubt. barack unwittingly or wittingly, you never know, is setting the stage for an invasion by regrouping the troops and getting much needed maintenance for equipment.

and i seriously doubt cain even knows the name of the ayatollah of iran (khamenei) and really doesn't give two marbles if iran is invaded or not unless he was ordered to do so.

edit on 28-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This is just as bad as those "new black" billboards.

I think what this country wants more than anything is to put the dam race card away for a while. We have pressing issues that need dealing with.

We are so screwed

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This election is going to be the worse choice against the other worse choice, just like the last half dozen elections.

Pick your poison, drink your koolaide and pass the cup.

I'll take the poison I've chosen last time, at last I know what it tastes like and how it will go down.

Presidents are as likely the next pawns in this whole game as the voters are.

Pick your poison, drink deep, its not going to save anyone, just one brand or the other is going to kill you faster.

An developing a tolerance for any of them, only means you die slower. It's not like you can build up an immunity to the poison the are selling.

Ron Paul isn't the Dread Pirate Roberts, Ben Kenobi or any other mythical hero.
None of the candidates are, much less President Obama.

But I'll take the poison "I" chose, not the one some third party is going to foist off on me.

M.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

i'm surprised no one has come out with a book called uncle herman's cabin.

My God....I just peed my pants.....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

So liberals can make racist statements when they state that it is what their opponents are thinking???

What I've said all along. The left is filled with racists.

I'm a leftie and I agree; this is freakin' disgusting. In a way, I feel there are some future republican voters who will feel that way... but no, there is no reason to say what was said in that interview.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So MSNBC says something obviously racist and political motivated slander. *Crickets* The GOP puts out billboards trying to reach out African American Voters and because they used the word black everyone is in an uproar.

top topics

join