It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cereal What Are You Really Eating (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Disturbing reality about cereal, whatever you do stay away from the enriched sort, heres why!

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 28-10-2011 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title– Please Review This Link.
edit on 28/10/2011 by Sauron because: All Caps in title converted to lower case & Mod Note

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sereal? Sc your post please xD

So what if it has iron in it? Most americas NEED iron, which is prolly why cereal companies started to enrich their product with it.

Also, I have been eating cereal every morning for 17 years, and im more fit than the average american and have a great immune system.

Not buying that it's bad for you, and could really care less.
edit on 28-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Have you tried this experiment yourself? If not, I would not be so quick to assume this true. If you have, please post your findings. I have tried this and I did not get the same results as in the video.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Ceriously?

Is it that hard to decipher?

OP, nice post, not sure if it has been posted prior. I fear that the general population just doesn't care anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
cornflake magnets, ya seen this before in another video entirely.

I don't eat breakfast anymore anyways >_> or drink unfiltered tap water (and yes I know filtered isn't even good. but gotta make tea somehow.)

ed: use neodymium magnet if you can't get it working yourself.
edit on 28/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I know what I'm doing when breakfast comes.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

OP, nice post, not sure if it has been posted prior. I fear that the general population just doesn't care anymore.

Again, there is a REASON they are enriching this cereal. Also, did you notice how he put almost the entire box in the blender and only got a small amount of iron?

And if you people were smart, you could find this all out by reading the nutrition labels...

not that anyone bothers to do that...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm scared to watch the video. Just say it...it's Solyent Green right?

link   

Originally posted by darkredfish

Again, there is a REASON they are enriching this cereal. Also, did you notice how he put almost the entire box in the blender and only got a small amount of iron?

And if you people were smart, you could find this all out by reading the nutrition labels...

not that anyone bothers to do that...

I hear that, if something says 'natural flavourings' its probably a good idea to find out whats natural about them. google 'wiki e numbers'

link   

Originally posted by netobrev
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Have you tried this experiment yourself? If not, I would not be so quick to assume this true. If you have, please post your findings. I have tried this and I did not get the same results as in the video.

Why would we belive you, you didnt post your findings bro

edit on 28-10-2011 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Damn man, don't put "us people" down with your almighty wisdom.

Bottom line;

the hand that feeds is more or less evil, and does not wish you to be in peak physical, mental, or spiritual form.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Uhhhh do you know why red meat is red? It contains iron. Technically it's myoglobin which is a protein binding iron and oxygen but you get my point. It's a necessary mineral for health. Do you know what sideropenia is? Iron deficiency. en.wikipedia.org...

Almost every cell in the human body contains iron. I'm glad they are enriching my cereal with it. I don't need any more health problems.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heehaw
Uhhhh do you know why red meat is red? It contains iron. Technically it's myoglobin which is a protein binding iron and oxygen but you get my point. It's a necessary mineral for health. Do you know what sideropenia is? Iron deficiency. en.wikipedia.org...

Almost every cell in the human body contains iron. I'm glad they are enriching my cereal with it. I don't need any more health problems.

Actually too little iron can be harmful to your health.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
CHRUNCHATIZE ME CAP'N!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That's what I was getting at with the iron deficiency thing. It's a health problem caused by too little iron in the blood. I apologize if this wasn't clear.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That's what I was getting at with the iron deficiency thing. It's a health problem caused by too little iron in the blood. I apologize if this wasn't clear.

Its amazing how all these people seem to not have known that and are kinda flippin about it.
Stupid americans...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
nothing new really, I saw a vid on this a couple years back on youtube, this one
www.youtube.com...

I've quit eating cereal since...........

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
well ive been eating cereal all my life.. it had strange effects on me...

ill post a link to a picture containing my symptoms..

my picture

this video kind of explains it now... maybe i should sue??

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Even in its most basic form Iron deficiency causes all sorts of issues, too much sleep (alweays tired) things like restless legs etc.

you want to be consuming Green vegetables and cereals more than red meat, then you'll get a decent amount of Iron in your system,

Spinach is a particularly good vegetable as it can be used in almost any food and doesnt deter from the taste, anyone who says it does is quite simply lying, brocoli is another good example. both are very hhigh in iron

Actually from my understand the best (highest source of iron) in a green plant that is widley consumed in Thyme (the herb)

there a little leson in irno and best places to get it if your hungry and your one of those people always tired or always tapping there feet etc. (its called restless leg syndrom, it effects pregnant women more as there bodies iron is being used in baby production)

Cereal with increased iron is good, especially for growing children, like... im sure veryone on here that is talking about the evils of enriched foods are aware right?
edit on 28-10-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Stupid americans...

Are you not from America?

Your avatar seems to indicate as much...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join