It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Video On "Occupy The World"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Okay, so I appreciate that many do not support OWS and I can understand why to a certain extent.

There are many factions contained, but personally I see it as a way of implementing the changes we so desperately need in our society.

However, regardless of your stance, watch and more importantly listen to this video. Peace.

P.S I did a search, so apologies if this has been posted.
edit on 28/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title– Please Review This Link.

edit on 28/10/2011 by Sauron because: All Caps in title converted to lower case & Mod Note

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow... outstanding video. Thanks for sharing. I love to see Big Boys contradicting themselves.. big time!!! What a hypocrisy my god.
edit on 28-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

There are so many similarities it is frightening. Glad you chose to watch.

Hat's off to the producer of this video.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
[mo

youtu.be...

This is a pretty great Idea I would love to see get more exposure. Great video above. It is our time

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfreedMann
[mo

youtu.be...

This is a pretty great Idea I would love to see get more exposure. Great video above. It is our time

That is BRILLIANT .. I love it, I'm certainly going to do this .. I have about a dozen of those stacked on my pile waiting to be tossed, instead I'll just pop them in the mail..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfreedMann
[mo

youtu.be...

Thanks for sharing. I have been doing step 2 for years!!

Here's the video. Peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Excellent Video... it's a stark contrast that highlights the complete lack of media attention to the Occupy Protests, and at the same time, Covers en-mass the protests in other nations.

The utter hypocrisy of the American Media and Government institutions in clamouring for the Rights of those protesters half a world away, and at the same time, attempting to crush the protests for rights here in the USA.

Great Vid OP... S+F

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

I cannot take any credit for the video, but the way it has been produced does show the hypocrisy of affairs.

I can see the message and totally agree with it.

top topics

join