It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older women...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
lol I wondered if I'd get called out on it...
probably used it what 4 times?
and stolen from bloodhound gang

I'm all about leasing and then trading up
edit on 28-10-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You can try any number of the dating sites out there.

Here is a list to start you off Online Dating Sites

And 30 isn't old! If you're 28 then 30 is right around your age. Of course you'd be attracted to women this age group

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Dude, believe me, there's plenty of time to do 40 year olds once you are over 40.

"Do?" That's pretty crass. Sex isn't the only thing in a relationship. Sex should stem from intimacy that is gained by other aspects of the relationship. Sex without intimacy is just another form of masturbation. You learn that when you get older.

I'm not sure what "older" means in this context (I'm 30), but I totally agree with everything you said in this post.
Intimacy is such an amazing thing - and it's what truly transforms sex from being just the satisfaction of physical urges, into being something truly meaningful and wonderful (which then also makes the physical element that much more powerful).

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
use interent resources as well dating sites..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes
So I love older women. Absolutely adore them actually. I am 28 and I honestly have a very hard time holding a conversation with a woman under 30. Anybody have any advice on where to find women over 30?

Everyday of your life you are surrounded by older women who are gagging for it. try speaking to one. I work in a gas station and I have quite a following of older females that come in to see me.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
One doesn't feel comfortable being referred to as old..
A little musty perhaps, but not old.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think I know you are you in the uk? there is something familiar about the way you describe yourself

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

I think I know you are you in the uk? there is something familiar about the way you describe yourself

Sorry...wrong country. Born in the U.S.A.. Live here too

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

My mistake

kind regards

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
One doesn't feel comfortable being referred to as old..
A little musty perhaps, but not old.

Antiques are often more precious and prized than a new item. Not to mention assembled with better quality materials and built to withstand time. I'd be happy to give your motor a tune... There is no shame in being an classic model xXx

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by premierepastimes

At any church social.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Until they are 30, they have NO idea what they even want. Anything previous to that, is simply practice...
(or, honing your skills)....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

I won't be one of them as long as there is electricity
and batteries! Besides,I don't like taking a number
and waiting for my turn.

I have a husband and I am a granny in my late 50's.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

LOL

SHHHHSSSHHHHH!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes
So I love older women. Absolutely adore them actually. I am 28 and I honestly have a very hard time holding a conversation with a woman under 30. Anybody have any advice on where to find women over 30?

I love older women too. However...be very careful about going out "Hunting " older women... and even some of the younger ones.

Do not put to much stock in women in or from Church. You need to ask yourselff why is an older woman "hunting and gathering" in a church?? In otherwords..what did she miss out of the program the first second or third or foruth time around? Do not make the mistake of thinking that because a woman goes to church that she is good or decent material and knows how to treat a man. My friend did this and it almost cost him his home for which he worked very hard to finish paying off. This woman hunted in a church because she figured the the church going men were easier prey. She was almost correct about my friend.
Now not all women are like this but bewarned..it can be a minefield out here.

Also do not make the mistake of thinking and conducting yourself that because you are a man or male ...that you are the "Hunter Gatherer" at any age.

Just because a woman does not do it as directly as a man..does not mean that she is not "Hunting and Gathering." Women at any age..can be very very effecient at "Hunting and Gathering " with the tools they choose. Women know this ..they do not always educate a male in this phenomonon. Many of them just get more sophisticated at it ..due to age and experience. But make no mistake..if they want to they can "Hunt and Gather " more effeciently than you ..because of subtilty...nuance.

Your number one priority as a male/man is to determine if the product is as advertised...not always what it looks like on the outside...or as presented...at any age. And I mean here whether you choose to keep a woman or not.

I too like Older Women..as olde as 15 years older than myself. And there are alot of women out there who like a younger male. But be careful out there. Be discerning...no matter what the age. And I mean not just in the flesh.

What you state is true...when you get accustomed to older women...younger ones don't quite suffice.

Lysergic,

I hear women are like dog poo;

it's just the older they get,

the easier they are to pick up.

Agree with Kilgore Trout on this . While I understand what you are saying....it is a bit crass/base in its presentation. Even for me and I have been around the block a few times.

mamabeth,

I dont care to take a number as well. Nicely stated.

Also nicely stated by hudsonhawk69 about no shame in being a classic model.

Not enough classic models out here. To many xerox copies of the same thing. To much glitter and glitz. NO substance ...at many ages.
Classic models, like a fine strand of pearls, are a rarity.

Thanks to all for their posts.
Orangetom

edit on 3-11-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't know if I would call 30 "older.."....then again I am biased!
Let's see, where could you find me if I were single. A library, a book store, an art class, treating myself to something at a bakery. Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join