It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older women...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So I love older women. Absolutely adore them actually. I am 28 and I honestly have a very hard time holding a conversation with a woman under 30. Anybody have any advice on where to find women over 30?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
in a rest home...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bingo, Post Office or just Google MILF or even GILF

Good luck mate

edit on 28-10-2011 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes
So I love older women. Absolutely adore them actually. I am 28 and I honestly have a very hard time holding a conversation with a woman under 30. Anybody have any advice on where to find women over 30?

If you seek to better yourself and find a woman that is good to you and vice versa, then simply put energy towards those concepts. If you hold on, your conceptual notions should manifest into the physical and perceptual realms, otherwise known as a woman that is right for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Ba-da-BING!

reply to post by premierepastimes

If you're (OP) so inclined, I'd honestly recommend getting involved in a church and related activities, may likely meet a good deal of decent women involved in such activities.

I can't suggest bars...that type is usually not what you're truly looking for, or in for a long haul. Work is generally good, depending on the type of job and access to women on site. Otherwise, get active in something involving regulars. Civic groups, book clubs, something where there will be a consistent and decently-sized pool of people.
edit on 10/28/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Go to bars in your area around happy hour.
Old people usually don't like to stay out to late.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Online dating sites let you specify ages.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

That may be a little beyond what I am looking for but thanks for the advice.
second line

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

That is very good advice! I hadn't really thought about joining social groups. Too much of my life is spent online these days, guess I need to get out more.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aeriess

I've thought about online dating sites but there are so many that I just do not know which ones to try(especially since they all cost money.) Does anybody here know of any quality dating sites or has anybody had any success here with online dating?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm an older Woman on an online dating site. I prefer men my own age. Due to so many young bucks sending emails, I changed my profile to this.

My dating profile now that I'm not all young and delusional....

I'm a Handful...I'm strong-willed, independent, and outspoken. I make mistakes. I am sometimes out of control, and at times hard to handle - but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure don't deserve my best.

It helped a little

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dude, believe me, there's plenty of time to do 40 year olds once you are over 40.

Been there, done that. Bought the T shirt.

Strike while the iron is hot.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Whose trying to hold a convo?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Dude, believe me, there's plenty of time to do 40 year olds once you are over 40.

"Do?" That's pretty crass. Sex isn't the only thing in a relationship. Sex should stem from intimacy that is gained by other aspects of the relationship. Sex without intimacy is just another form of masturbation. You learn that when you get older.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"Older" Women are mature women with experience and usually are way beyond the Bar Scene...which is a still a big deal with those whom have recently come of age and/or those that need to drink in bars.

You are not going to find fine wines in a bar....older, more cultured women love fine wines and cuisine for example ...

For they as a fine wine have only improved/matured with age.

You are more inclined to find them amongst a more cultural group of people....drama/theater, arts ...etc.

Most people don't realize that women are in their sexual prime while in their 30's.....and many have recently divorced...

That's all that I will reveal here ....but you are on the right track.

You only need to ramp up on your cultural skills and knowledge a bit....and the rewards will be well worth it.

I guarantee it !!

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I doubt its ever about old or young but a constant change.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I hear women are like dog poo;

it's just the older they get,

the easier they are to pick up.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes

I've heard the D.C. area is a good place to look : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/28/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I hear women are like dog poo;

it's just the older they get,

the easier they are to pick up.

...I hardly come on this site anymore, and yet that is not the first time I have seen you make that very same remark...in exactly the same format perhaps even...or maybe I have de ja vu...I can see why you most likely have to keep changing your bed-fellows...they probably get tired of the repetition, women bore as easily as men...

It is all very nice having a shiny new wrapper, but if what is underneath is bland and samey, you're not going to keep coming back for more, now are you?

<<   2 >>

join