It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$5rCODEed threads Misspel Your Words on Purpose to stay off troll bot lists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
if you want your posts on all websites to stay of the web bots for trolls seeking out keywords that are of interest to certain groups misspell them by adding letters numbers and characters randomly in front of the word for at least the first 3 characters

I think it might work...there is to much info out there for them to manually search out and spread disinfo on so they use web bots also know as spiders like Google does to seek out targets of interests

judging by the power of current technology I don't think they have the resources to do whole word search strings so they use the first 3 characters to match a keyword and focus in on the rest when needed

example

Occupy Wall Street = would be found by a webbot
$%2OccpyWllstreet = would not be found by a troll

Chem trails = these threads often have trolls all over them with lengthy posts with pie charts and all kinds of disinfo they are really kind when and courteous when they try to rebuttal with you almost like they have no soul just like a computer would do

5g%Chemmtrales = would not be infiltrated by a web bot

of course searches for these would have to be done manually instead of using engines

what do you think???

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I say the trolls cometh.
We must be proud of what we discuss.
Trolls will trolls no matter what.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
another reason is for safety I'm sure they use web bots to compile lists of people and ip address they consider possible threats to them

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by answerisquestion

Brilliant idea. The current ATS Search Feature is already flawlessly accurate. [color=5C5C5C]/sarcasm

To be honest though, I was under the impression that many members were already doing this. Is it possible that all of that is actual spelling errors? I thought it was intentional.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by answerisquestion

For Christ's sake !

Don't give 'em the secret codes !

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well I guess now they know a little better how to track our ips.
Been doin this in e__ mails for a looong time.
If they want to zero in on you they will find en-ough.
Never missppell the same word twice the same way.
O bam a Obammma BammO
just don't do it the same. then it won't mat ter what they know and the b--ots will simply pass over your mails_e looking for more likely key w or ds .
just us e no ryme or reason to it, deliberately missspelll everything pertinant using no code at alll.
D H %

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Appears to me they are intentional in most cases..
without a doub.. t mine aree.
DH

top topics

join