It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the VET MARINE dies BLOOD is on your hands OWS!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Uh , No. Just no on every possible level.
It doesn't matter how you feel about OWS or politics. The simple fact is that no member of OWS shot him in the skull with a rubber bullet. The person who did it was a police officer , it is his fault and the Police force he was representing at the time.

There's simply no way to logically debate those facts unless you're completely bias in your opinion of the events that took place.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is still OWS protesters fault that he is injured
if it was not for OWS this would of never happened in the first place.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OP your simply just wrong, we are fighting for change. Sit in your hole and avoid the danger, i could care less.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by popsmayhem

Actually Pilot DID wash his hands and Jesus forgave him. I am guessing you've been watching Patsy Robertson. OWS is the best thing to happen in America in a long time. And your attitude is exactly the mentality that prohibits a change for the better from ever happening. Instead of throwing stones, join a Cause and help make Life a little more enjoyable for yourself and people you care about, assuming there are some, because you appear lonely and bitter. Eat some chocolate and watch a sitcom, then go outside and make a difference, instead of promoting violence. Peace.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the guy could have been just walking down the street heading to work, or whatever, I suppose....unless someone knows of evidence to the contrary. it really isn't too relevant why the guy was there, maybe he was protesting maybe not. but to address the op's position...
It's like saying that every one who died in the revolution (and I imagine there were non-military deaths in the way!!)....well that blood is on the hands of our forefathers??? they should have just kept quiet, took whatever crap the crown threw their way, and well, we could all still bow to the crown of england!!!

in my opinion the one who is responsible, is whoever escalated events first....might be a cop shoving people, or throwing tear gas canisters, might be a protester throwing rocks at the cops...who knows, probably a gov't hired instigator trying to stir up trouble, so people can come up with stupid crap like the op!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
OP your simply just wrong, we are fighting for change. Sit in your hole and avoid the danger, i could care less.

Fighting for change. I think we've had enough "hope and change" thank you very much.

The only "change" I'm willing to accept right now is a sudden long-term inactivity out of DC.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

must be the banker's fault then, since if they hadn't blown the economy all to hades, well, those people would be busy with their jobs, their families, or be enjoying their nice warm homes!!!
but then, well, the gov't must be the one, since it was the lack of enforcement of our laws, along with just plain losey governing that enabled the banks to do what they do....
or.......

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

You know I live in this place called America.

I've grown so sick of everything is someone elses fault.

It's HIS fault for going, its the cops fault for firing.

Now why you seek a scapegoat I know not.

Actually it just your disgust for the OWS movement, but can you please grab onto a little sanity if we are just going to point fingers.

Personal accountability goes a long way.

Now I know I am asking for the impossible, because obviously we are all here to bitch and moan and piss.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

these protesters have blood on their hands..

Exactly my point!

If OWS protest were not so violent no one would be getting hurt...

You're a PIECE OF WORK! You purposely mis-quote this posters reponse so you could fit it into your own context. You should try working for any MSM because you'll fit right in supporting lies and agendas. No one in this thread, or this site should ever take you seriously again.

Original quote

Originally posted by GovtFlu

If these protesters have blood on their hands..

GOP & DNC voters, supporters & cultists bathe in blood.

And shame on all those who star and flag the OP.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No sir. If that marine dies it's all on you. And you alone. Nobody else. Just you. You sir are guilty. Guilty.

Why?

Well because I SAID SO.

Which is a reason every bit as valid as yours. Meaning .. not at all.

G'day sir troll.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

No sir. If that marine dies it's all on you. And you alone. Nobody else. Just you. You sir are guilty. Guilty.

Why?

Well because I SAID SO.

Which is a reason every bit as valid as yours. Meaning .. not at all.

G'day sir troll.

Wow using the *troll* straw man, really? Like what about 20 posters did in this thread
is that denying ignorance? NO it is not.

Using this marine as a martyr is very disturbing.
Is this what OWS wants?
Yep, if the people standing in solidarity at Oakland OWS
would of not started throwing projectiles at the police,
if they would of left when told they could NOT stay the night.
This would of NEVER happened..
So with OWS protesters in solidarity one for all, all for one
what they let happen at the protests, escalating violence,
instigating cops, and getting this marine injured is all on them.
So if this marine did happen to die, the blood is on OWS's hands.
edit on 28-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Obviously blaming all of OWS supporters is a little to far. If anybody is to blame, it would be me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

if the marine had just walked ten more steps, he wouldn't have been hit....
if the banks weren't that greedy, all the people would have been home happily watching the tube...
if, if, if.....
we probably could if our way all the way back to moses!!!

many, probably most of the protestors were quite peaceful, it's called civil disobedience, you want them move?? physically move them!!! and, alot of people are saying that their are plants into the movement undermining it. according to one, there are people that were also identified as plants that were in one of the protests in europe earlier in the year.
the movement is being hijacked, unfortunantly, just like the tea party was....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Obviously blaming all of OWS supporters is a little to far.

Blaming all the police as the OWS supporters ARE
IS WAY TO FAR!!!
edit on 28-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

i thought this started with the way the economy has gone and how it was handled, i thought it started when peacefull protesters were maced and manhandled in events leading up to the one in question.

infact i think it was a series of things all mixed together that led to this that alot of people are partially responsible for.

laying the blame solely at the feet of one group of people responsible for the mess and effecting how people would react in certain situations does not mean it is so. taking the balme away from all responsible parties and shifting it to one seems to be the form these days however.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Lol.. Troll thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

By that logic, I blame SO and the rest of the ATS admins for you being a member..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You have people among the OWS trying to excelate this into an all out war. You can't just throw rocks and bottles at the police and expect them not to respond with force needed to break it up. Thats like going up and slapping a tiger, then putting the tiger's response on you tube, claiming brutality. Tear gas and rubber bullets are non lethel means of controlling a large crowd before someone gets killed. For those of you that have no idea about the types of force law enforcement are allowed to use, I recommend doing some research necessary force. They can use force equal to and one step above the force given to the officer. These guys don't know who they are dealing with at these protests and will do what is needed to make sure they go home to their family that night. So OWS you can either protest according to the law and keep it peaceful. Second option if you don't like the law or you don't think you are getting your message across, go all out and revolt against the system.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hopefully he'll be just fine.
BUT IF HE DOES DIE!!

well at least he died for the OWS cause.

You OWS supporters should be proud of yourselves!!

It is OWS protesters fault for this marine getting injured!!

STOP PUTTING BLAME on everyone but yourselves!!!

You guys started this and if the vet who survived Iraq dies,

BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!! HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!

O-M-G are you for real? Mr. popsmayhem, I will write this again and again, because obviously you just dont ever get a clue do you? You really, really, REALLY!!!!! need to think before you type this kind of stuff. you are wrong, wrong, wrong. (so wrong!!) This vet made his own choice to protest, no one dragged him out to that front line. The COPS are the ones that used excessive force, while this guy was just standing there. In fact, it's painfully obvious that who ever shot him, aimed for him. Quit being such a troll around here, and while your at it, eat some brain foods as well, can I suggest wild salmon?, banana's?, Matcha?, blueberries?, heck even chewing on some coffee beans might help you out, who knows......... but really man, you gotta stop with the non-sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is the kind of logic that blames a girl for getting raped...ie "Well, she shouldn't have been wearing that then"

Same exact kind of logic

How about we blame the asshole that decided to hit him in the face with a grenade round?
edit on 28-10-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join