It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the VET MARINE dies BLOOD is on your hands OWS!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not even gonna dignify the OP with a response.

What's happening here is a massive influx of banned members from GLP, where ignorance, stupidity and bigotry is celebrated and encouraged
edit on 28-10-2011 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh look at all this derpn

Originally posted by popsmayhem
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hopefully he'll be just fine.
BUT IF HE DOES DIE!!

BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!! HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!

Really?

These two statements.

What are you the cheerleader for dumb ideas?

Obviously the blood would be on the hand of the cop, how you fail to see this is beyond me.

Originally posted by Internet Explorer
Not even gonna dignify the OP with a response.

What's happening here is a massive influx of banned members from GLP, where ignorance, stupidity and bigotry is celebrated and encouraged
edit on 28-10-2011 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

oh so an influx of net trash.
explains a lot really.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Lysergic because: because the internet makes you stupid

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If these protesters have blood on their hands..

GOP & DNC voters, supporters & cultists bathe in blood.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

By your remarks, you say "shoot a metal canister at your face." The inclination to that is that it was intentional. Which I do not believe is the case, view the video. If I shot you in the face with a 40mm tear gas container you would not survive. It was from a distance as it is an oblong object trajectory is not definite less than 50 ft.

You ask how it is comparable? My analogy is akin to what the police encountered from a distance, bottles and rocks hurtled at them, they don't have a right to take direct action? They responded appropriately to the threat, would you rather them have shot everyone? And be justified?

29INFDIV
Riot Control Trained by Maryland State Police for Maryland Army National Guard

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29INFDIV

Riot Control Trained by Maryland State Police for Maryland Army National Guard

Now I see where your thought process comes from... and no one was being violent so what was the need for the tear gas being aimed toward the marine? I'm sure they weren't aiming for his face but I'm also damn sure they didn't care either.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

BUT IF HE DOES DIE!!

well at least he died for the OWS cause.

You OWS supporters should be proud of yourselves!!

much the same as he. you made a choice. his to protest. yours to post this tripe.

in the end, whatever that may be...

he stood a line for what he believes in

yet you castigate that same cause/belief with but a few keystrokes from the comforts of home.

that. in and of itself. speaks volumes, for me.

what was that you were saying, again ....?

right. nevermind. i agree.

yet another baseless 'attack' on something you obviously have no knowledge nor comprehension of whatsoever.

carry on, as i'm sure you will.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

personally,
i see things getting far worse before they get any better ... these movements, the economy, life in general, what have you ...

hell ... earlier today the NYPD apparently told the Occupy WallStreet folks that they cannot have/use gas -powered generators [which they've had since the earliest of days] ... they notified said authorities that they were bio-diesel/fuel/oil powered generators.

The response was ... to amend/alter the law to include any liquid-fueled power sources.

how's that for changing things midstream in order to accommodate/make illegal that which they obviously don't want to have to deal with.

a man can't fight if he can't walk.
a protest can't continue without power.
take 'em out at the knees [even if it requires dredging up or amending and altering/revising age-old 'laws']

That, in and of itself, tells me that SOMEone sees SOMEthing that they don't like ... and are quite likely stepping and fetching to find a means by which to squelch the same ... 'cuz their feets are on fire and their asses soon catching.

had my doubts ... but, and perhaps, the American people really are finally waking up to the carnival barker charade they've played and payed into these last 30-40 years or so.

if that be the case ... buckle you seatbelts folks. it's gonna be one helluva bumpy ride.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I understand where you are coming from. This instance, remotely reminds me of the Kent State Shootings of 1970 and the circumstances that led up to the deaths of 4 students and the injuring of several others.

Long story short.. Days of protesting, sit ins, looting, arson of the ROTC building, and vandalism. Most of it committed by professional protesters who were bused into town to raise the bar and cause problems. The Ohio National Guard were called in after the arson and were then eye to eye with students and protesters their own age. Rocks were thrown, bags of human feces were thrown etc etc. The Guard was armed with live ammo... a trigger event, possibly a shot fired from within the protesting group, occurred and the guardsmen returned fire. A couple of the high powered bullet holes still remain. Of the four killed one was watching from a distance and another was walking to class.

One of the students wounded, Alan Canfora, said the following in retrospect.

"We wanted to bring the war home. But we never expected that."
Sounds familiar compared to what I have been reading around here over the past month.

Kent State is certainly a teachable moment that all of these arm chair protesters and those actually on the street should learn from. The marine wounded int this case was certainly a victim of circumstance but he made the choice to be there knowing that the situation was escalating unlike the student at Kent State who was killed merely walking to class. The protesters brought the fight to campus and the Occupy groups are bringing it to the streets. Each group was and most certainly has been infiltrated by a distinct crowd that is hell bent on violence at all costs.

The OWS should all be careful of what they wish for..and be ever watchful of those groups who want a free ride on the bandwagon just for kicks. Be careful of those who have nothing to lose as a result of their irresponsible actions.

Learn from Kent State
dept.kent.edu...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

these protesters have blood on their hands..

Exactly my point!

If OWS protest were not so violent no one would be getting hurt...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

To say they don't care is ludicrous, that very officer could have been a Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Airmen like many police officers are. I have sympathy for the Marine, sorrow for the officer.

29INFDIV

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You guys started this and if the vet who survived Iraq dies,

Too bad nobody has told Bush the same.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What a peaceful protest.

Link
edit on 28-10-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Also you still avoided my first response..... My thought processes are my own, I wasn't a pedigree, even reprimanded for chastising a superior.

29INFDIV

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If there was no OWS this marine would of never been out there and would
never have gotten injured/ almost killed or even worse DOES die.

The ONLY people to blame are the Police and TPTB are you in leave of your sanity?

These people are out on the streets trying to make a change for the better, a change in YOUR best interests.

They are protesting because finally we are all waking up to what is really going on, and you have the audacity to blame them.

You're not a sheep you're worse, you're an ostrich. You bury your head in the sand and don't care who comes along and f**ks you in the ass.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
this site has gone so downhill in the last few years. I'm repulsed.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

BUT IF HE DOES DIE!!

well at least he died for the OWS cause.

You OWS supporters should be proud of yourselves!!

It is OWS protesters fault for this marine getting injured!!

STOP PUTTING BLAME on everyone but yourselves!!!

You guys started this and if the vet who survived Iraq dies,

So following your logic every single person in the US has the blood of the marines that went to IRAQ/Afghanistan believing they were "supporting a good cause". People have been sitting on their rear for the last 75 years and look were we're at now I don't care whether they are right or wrong... Somebody has to at least start to try...

I went shopping today as I was walking around I saw some kids and for a second it hit me... It brought me back the image of the asian child that got ran over... And how this guy got treated and all the rest... Is this the world you want to leave your kids with when you pass away?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

What a peaceful protest.

Link

Bwahaaaaahaa they are entitled to their opinion's not their fact's and what a difference.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

these protesters have blood on their hands..

Exactly my point!

If OWS protest were not so violent no one would be getting hurt...

Now tell me how you can protest without getting hurt when you have a bunch of rogues cops disguising themselves as protesters and going in there to start trouble so their "brothers" can have some action! They start trouble intentionally then run home and wait to gets called for reinforcement and gets paid overtime for 1 hour even though they are only there 15mins...

I have a friend in the feds I've heard first hand stuff about this # happening... and do you know why this crap happen??? its because there's two types of people...

Those the complaint that everything in this world is wrong but at the same times complain about any actions taken against this tyranny saying how futile it is or complaining it should be done another way...

And those that have the same believe but actually try to do something...

It all boils down in the end to a simple fact... at the VERY least...they are going outside in the cold and walk all day trying to help a cause and a belief...

While you stays at home in the comfort of their house sitting on ur rear and complaining.

If SHTF and this world is returned to its rightful owner the people... you won't even deserve the world you'll live in...

What have you do for your for this planet lately???

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

What a peaceful protest.

Link

Should look a little more like this...

Link

edit on 28-10-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Guys, its only a poopmayhem thread. Theres no need look insulted lol.

Just make sure to NOT feed the monster or to bite the lure. I'm sure you allready know that but for those who are not aware, OP is just full of it or simply mentally challenged. So to be back on "topic". The vet won't die and everybody as soo much blood on their hand, including Bill Cosby, that OAK police chief resigned today, punk.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It doesn't even matter the man happened to be a Marine, he was just the first person seriously put in the spotlight after being significantly hurt. Wonder if it had been the plumber from small town America, or the housewife or the college student? Someone was bound to get hurt and put in the spotlight. It happened to be him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join