It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First-of-Its-Kind NASA Satellite Launches to Track Earth Weather, Climate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Source article www.space.com...

Seems NASA wants to be NOAA these days. Why? Because NASA are a bunch of militant man made global warming alarmists. Man made global warming is a known scam! More of a political concept than a scientific one. A political concept which is nothing more than a hypothetical idea based on abstract assessments derived from scant loosely connected bits and pieces of so called evidence.

Do any of you think NASA will share 100% of the raw data collected from this satellite immediately with lets say the API www.api.org... and their scientist? (some of the best in the world I might add) ^&*(*(@#&*@#! NO THEY WONT... Because NASA has a carbon credit agenda where they think somehow they will derive more and more funding if they become the premier agency acting as the carbon credit global police. That's why they want to be NOAA these days.

Where does NASA think most of their funding originates anyway? It originates from oil, gas and coal being extracted from the ground. It's what our entire global civilization is built on. How about that bit of economic science to chew on?..... Some food for thought, reality food part of a well balanced diet to keep the mind sane.
edit on 28-10-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Added some venting. This subject really gets to me!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
S&F for you, because I don't get to enjoy that many honest rants about NASA like this these days.
I don't know why more people aren't pissed at them, & their bosses, for this continuing charade of peddling Flinstone's technology to us that's slightly more advanced than the 1960s.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

completely agree. Time for the real tech to become public.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The reason for not advancing as much as they should is because they seem to be more concerned with social and economic re-engineering. Now they will blame their lack of advancements on lack of funding, but what they don't realize is that they could get a lot more funding if they would be more mainstream in their thinking. They need to enter into an age where there is a true objective assessment of the so call "global warming" issue. The new age where economic impacts are balanced with long-term impact if any. Bottom line here is that this is NOAA's territory and not NASA's. They need to get a grip, concentrate on space exploration, stay out of politics, and get out of the fear business all together. JPL and their doomsday fear promotions in pandering for funding is the worst example; pathetic to to say the least.

BTW I'm writing this with Chris Hayes on msnBS blaring in the background barking about global warming. He's one of the problems out their. A guy who claims to be an expert on the subject, and he's nothing more than a novelist When rocket scientist and ordinary cosmologists who may work on instrumentation for climate data collection enter into the realm of meteorology and meteorological long term assessment that's criminal in my opinion. Then these fools are later picked up as expert pundits for people like Chris Hayes living within a GW delusional bubble repeating propaganda affirmations to one another hoping the ignorant masses will pick them up and adopt them into their belief systems. That ticks me off because it's hard to combat such lies which could very well result in massive global starvation and at the very least increase the rates economically separating the classes. The separation between of the very poor and the super rich.

This madness has to stop, and it that's why the carbon credit agenda has to be stop. That stops by way of stopping global warming hysteria. That's stopped with facts. And NASA should not be able to have a monopoly on the data they collect so they may not skew the facts without direct real time challenges to their skewed assessments which they have a history of deliberately developing and dissimulating.

new topics

top topics

join