It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIDEL CASTRO ON THE NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Am not a big fan of Fidel Castro but hey its not like our presidents are saints either, I mean our president is fighting wars all over Africa and the middle east making us believe that the citizens are liberating themselves.
I pay attention to all international news from various sources and I noticed how Fidel Castro is tirelessly warning about a coming nuclear strike in the middle east, he also advised the Cuban government to be attentive and on alert.

Anyways I found this video on youtube of Castro being interviewed by Oliver Stone

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Sorry as much as I dislike Obama, he didnt round up thousands of people and execute them when he took the office.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Rick Perrys execution record is one of his few selling points.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Yeah you really dont wanna talk about killing. According to transparency international 1,033,000 civilians died during the invasion of Iraq, thats genocide. But hey we are liberating them.
In the vietnam war between 1961 and 1967, the U.S. Air Force sprayed 20 million U.S. gallons (75,700,000 L) of concentrated herbicides over 6 million acres causing a nation wide famine. US Used 373000 Tons of Napalm During Vietnam War killing between 400,000 and 1million civilians.

I tell people to open their eyes and be objective about international affairs if you point fingers at other leaders you may be surprised after some research that we may be killers too

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I like the way the video ends, "one day none of this will exist no more".

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Sorry as much as I dislike Obama, he didnt round up thousands of people and execute them when he took the office.
reply to post by SirMike

No, he dropped bombs on them instead so the banks and corporations
could then move in and divvy up their resources.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

I'd like to point out that that is what the brutal dictator Batista did and the Americans supported him and didn't bat an eyelid.

When Castro came to power and ousted him, he had those responsible for the tortures and killings executed, the Americans were suddenly up in arms about it.

Hypocrites....
edit on 29/10/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join