It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't want a bunker...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
...I'd like one of these instead:

US Submarines

Hell I'd move in to one of these right now if I could afford it. =D

Sorry if this is the wrong Forum. I hardly ever post and can never decide where things belong. lol

Rev

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

No. Let me be clear - HELL no.

I honestly don't even like the idea of being in a vessel too far from shore, let alone having the added problem of being under thousands of tons of water if something goes wrong.

Pass, thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I suppose if I lived in a coastal region, a submarine would be a smart way to go.

However, I'm over 500 miles from the coast, and 4000 ft. in elevation, so I'll stick with my bunker!

Interesting idea, though.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Those are good as long as nothing modifies the water structure a lil causing the buoyancy range to adjust as well. Cool toy for those who can afford them though. of the sea and land* command

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It must be nice to already be in a luxurious coffin awaiting watery death.
Not even a bunker could save you from a comet impact or a very large meteorite, hell, if all nukes were deployed no one would survive, humanity has more than 10 thousand nukes combines waiting to go off, not to mention the nuclear plants, and the super volcanoes...

Its a fickle dream that of surviving already buried in a tomb...
but anything can happen...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I sure wanted one of these. If i have to be encased in a metal case to survive doomsday i at least want one in which i am still mobile. In a bunker i would be stuck in one place while with the submarine i could check other places to see if theres a better chance survive.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1987

That was my thoughts exactly.

Rev

top topics

join