It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministry scrubs end of the world predictions....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Bahahaha

So reality finally smacked some sense into em!

(CNN) - The Christian radio broadcasting network that touted Harold Camping's failed doomsday predictions may be getting out of the prophecy business, adopting what appears to be a vaguer vision of the end times.

"We are to live so that we are ready for the return of Christ, and even pray for it," according to a Family Radio statement obtained by The Christian Post. "But we also rejoice in every new day, that we've been given another day to occupy and serve our Lord."

Link....

Hey but we still have 2012 right?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Bahahaha

Hey but we still have 2012 right?

Yeah I cant wait till this one is over,.
But then maybe it will be the sun that is predicted to be the destroyer,.
and maybe another comet that comes our way,,,
Doom is always just around the corner to the paranoid

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just as I and many others like me said from the beginning, we told you so.

Guys like this show up every year, sometimes bi-yearly to tout the end of the world and the coming of the Invisible jewish zombie man. Every year they fail because they are frauds, we know it and they know it.

Why people believe it and get all worked up is beyond me. Why don't they just enjoy their lives and when it's over it's over, regardless of circumstance or belief?

Because that would be too easy, and human.

King

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Bah!!!
I thought this thread was going to be about the BAND Ministry.
Oh well, back to the land of rape and honey I go...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Mathematically Harold Camping WAS right in the 2011 date. I had worked out that date years ago.

BUT in Revelation in the chapter 10 vs 6, the blowing of the 7th Trumpet, ALL can be delayed.

SO get off the man's back, he did the right thing but he forgot to add that the Bride can ask to have the rescue delayed to get more saved.

We are at the 5th Seal waiting for the day of darkness/6th Seal.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
H. Camping did a lot of good teaching and he should have heeded these two verses, but I don't condemn him, he may just be in the Lord's kingdom.. But there is no doubt he should have heeded this warning and many others before him.

Mr 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Mr 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

It will be soon enough and not enough will be ready! Sibbs

new topics

top topics

join