It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

As to clocks thats my baby and no to your first question and yes to your second question, and to answer the third question,
All I can say is Magnetosphere eclips bought about by deminishing specific gravity thereby also interlocked with the ionisphere and its depletion but at presant only within the northern hemisphere as the southern hemisphere is going in the very oppersite direction and encressing in its intenserty and size, being take note of the time and its threshold at the equator its moving northwards, meaning it is occupiing the vacated zone as the north retreats on a magnetic basis, this prodiction is also mine and is dated 07072007 being prior to NASA seeing this phonomina and or its existance

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Hi Liveandletlive,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post (and for obviously taking the time to read my other threads here on ATS). Let me take your points one at a time:

LLL: 1. The pyramids replicate a place in the sky (Orion’s belt).

SC: The main Giza pyramids mimic - to a high degree of accuracy - the pattern of Orion's Belt. The two sets of so-called Queens pyramids mimic the precessional motion of the Belt stars, depicting on the ground the maximum and minimum culminations of the Belt stars. These are crucial to the clock aspect of Giza.

LLL: 2. The pyramids are a clock that someone went through a lot of trouble to build.

SC: Absolutely correct - but not ONLY a clock. They are a 'Recovery System'. They tell us what happened in the past (via the so-called star-shafts), when to expect a recurrence of whatever happened in the past and with the various chambers within the various pyramids (much like our own Svalbaard Seed Vault), the means by which to revive our civilisation after the event. So, you can consider the pyramids as 'Revivication Chambers' but not in the manner mainstream Egyptologists believe - but rather in a much more practical and pragmatic sense for the 'Afterlife' of the Kingdom and not just the King.

LLL: 3. The points on the clock are represented by structures (sphinx = starting point).

SC: The two sets of so-called Queens Pyramids represent the end points of the clock - the 12:00 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions of an analog clock if you like. This gives a timeline (of 6 hours in our analog clock analogy). The two culminations (12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions) of Orion's Belt, however, are separated by some 13,000 years. The Sphinx marks precisely the halway point in the timeline (which in our analog clock would be three o'clock). The actual date on the timeline is ca.3,980 BCE. The Sphinx MAY indicate two other dates - ca.9,700 BCE and ca.2,012 CE. For anyone wondering what the devil I am meaning here you can read more on this here:

Giza Pyramids Indicate 2012

LLL: 4. The points represent periods in time past which provide the user references in a time line.

SC: Precisely. As stated above - the two sets of so-called Queens Pyramids are the endpoints of the timeline (akin to the 12 and 6 o'clock positions on a clock). If we then mark a point anywhere on the timeline it is very easy with simple arithmetic to know what that time is and WHEN it is relative to ANY calendar system. That's the beauty of the clock the ancient designer's of this created. It does not matter what calendar system that any civilisation might use - the calendar of the sky can be calibrated to them all simply and easily.

LLL: 5. The clock represents a countdown and ending point which is a specific year, (2012).

SC: Well we can work out where we are on the timeline and calibrate this to our own calendar system. One of the three dates on the line is ca.2012 CE. Will anything occur then? I really cannot say. But the point here is that precession is an endless cycle and we will come to these marked points on the timeline approximately every 5,800 years.

LLL: 1. Do you believe the pyramids where specifically built as a warning and time piece to signal the
next “global catastrophe”?

SC: Not specifically for us, no. To the Ancient Egyptians yes. They anticipated the end of their civilisation and did what they could to protect what they could in order to revive their civilisation. And it worked.

LLL:2. Do you believe other structures (Mayan as an example) were created for the same reason?

SC: Haven't looked into it too much but possibly, yes.

LLL 3. Are you personally preparing for a catastrophe that may take place and if so, how?

SC: Nope. But I am glad (in the seed vault in Svalbaard and the data vault in Switzerland) we are trying to save important items of our own civilisation that might help kick-start or reboot it in the event of anything nasty.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton
edit on 29/10/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Clarification.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

have you read / seen anything by david flynn? he has some intersting info on the subject of 2012 and how it is referenced in biblical prophecy. it makes sense that a future event in the sky could be forecast thousands of years in advance, if the writers were aware of precession.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
SC: Nope. But I am glad (in the seed vault in Svalbaard and the data vault in Switzerland) we are trying to save important items of our own civilisation that might help kick-start or reboot it in the event of anything nasty.

not arguing with anything you've said but, why in the world would we want anything to do with this present backward civilization in the future?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

In case of worldwide catastrophe, do you really think we would re-build this current society? I think we'd come up with a better model.

If Scott's theories are true, then what we have with the pyramids is a huge clock that depicts when extinction events occur. How that is possible, I don't know, but I would like to research more.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Sorry there scott I wasnt sure just whos clocks he was refering to but in any case I answered for my clocks and you can wind your own clocks, re my question has your book gone to press yet, and I can see where your going but Im affraid I am of a slightly differing opion, all be it the alignment remains the same but the object as I see it was to align the Eastern wall presisly to the rising of the sun, and the Atomic clocks ( baby pyramids) are visual stop go over a period of 8 minutes, and this is actervated only twice per year, being intotal 16 minutes over 365 days

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Hello Bulla,

Yes my new book has gone to press. US release 28th December 2011. Elsewhere 1st February 2012.

Good luck with your research.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

i'm pondering the references in revelation, as regards the great red dragon scooping a third of the stars and hurling them to earth. this is a reference to precession, with draco the constellation, representing the great red dragon, his tail encompassing one third of the precessional cycle in the sky, also encompasses one of the dippers/scoops, thus the precession depicts draco's tail encompassing and "scooping and dumping" a third of the stars to the earth (metaphorically) (theory: david flynn). this is clearly not an extinction level event, simply a sign post. however, it's possible it's referring to the draconids meteor shower (although this particular text has more than one layer of data, this particular layer refers to an astronomical event).

edit on 29-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

and dare I say it is important that it be aligned presisly magnetic North South, your proving your alignment is important in the view that it dates the system on an astrol plain, dose it not

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by bulla

and dare I say it is important that it be aligned presisly magnetic North South, your proving your alignment is important in the view that it dates the system on an astrol plain, dose it not

Are you aware that magnetic North/South varies constantly? We discussed about the true north alignment few pages ago..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

... US release 28th December 2011. Elsewhere 1st February 2012...

I don't mean to scoff Sir, but if 2012 is the year of the end or a catastrophe that
effects the way he currently are -then sales will be poor!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hello OP great thread and I read around about it a little around the net. couple of questions if you don't mind?

If the pyramids are intentionally arranged to create an astronomical timeline recording past catastrophic events and to warn future generations of coming catastrophes, why were there no mention or clues in ancient text or glyphs as to the significance of this worldly claim?

Why was the Orion OCT or correlation discovered on Buval's camping trip with his family in the desert of Saudi Arabia over campfire talk and not from ancient knowledge in Egypt?

Any scientific links to a change in axis tilt in 3980 BCE?

Where and what do you think the 14th vault may hold and location?

Why is 23.5 important?

Thanks for the post and it has me looking at it in a new perspective.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
SO the egyptians actually meant to build those things in some kind of geometric pattern? we couldnt possibly learn anything from such primitive people!
those same primitive people knew that sirius was a three star system, when french astronomers have only recently been able to confirm the same thing using radio telescopes.

I also have to say its exciting to see a post like this become relevant. usually these types of threads get tossed into the metaphysical because most do not understand the significance of these mathmatical relationships within the pyramids.

If you dont know about sacred geometry, or the the flower of life all of the same geometric ratios can be found within those patterns.

The pyramids were built to help us ascend in consciousness by the things we can learn from them. Look up the secrets of the parnthenon.

The platonic solids...

edit on 29-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Why is 23.5 important?

Ever heard about tropic of cancer and tropic of capricorn?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

Yep, went to school. Just asking for different reasons that I have pondered on.

here's one:

The Earth currently has an axial tilt of about 23.5°
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevertheless extrapolation of the average polynomials gives a fit to a sine curve with a period of 41,013 years, which, according to Wittmann, is equal to:

e = A + B sin(C(T + D)); with A = 23.496932° ± 0.001200°, B = - 0.860° ± 0.005°, C = 0.01532 ± 0.0009 radian/Julian century, D = 4.40 ± 0.10 Julian centuries, and T, the time in centuries from the epoch of 2000 as above.

This means a range of the obliquity from 22° 38’ to 24° 21’, the last maximum was reached in 8700 BC, the mean value occurred around 1550 and the next minimum will be in 11800. This formula should give a reasonable approximation for the previous and next million years or so. Yet it remains an approximation in which the amplitude of the wave remains the same, while in reality, as seen from the results of the Milankovitch cycles, irregular variations occur. The quoted range for the obliquity is from 21° 30’ to 24° 30’, but the low value may have been a one-time overshot of the normal 22° 30’

source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Great presentation Scott, for my own part I have believed for quite a while that the arrangement we see on the surface at Giza corresponds to Orion's belt - a fact that's strengthened when you consider that the constellation Orion is equivalent with one of the chief Egyptian deities, Osiris.

A few other nuggets in this work of sublime mathematical genius is the fact that the shaft in the Great Pyramid lines up perfectly with Sirius, Orion's 'dog star'. I've heard someone argue rather persuasively that this may be because Sirius might actually be the 'second sun' in Earth's binary star system (yet to be demonstrated yet may happen in the relatively near future).

Also, I believe that the Sphinx is looking directly towards a point where Regulus would be on the horizon as soon as the full zodiacal precession of the equinoxes is complete, Regulus also being at that point when the Sphinx was erected.

Something else to ponder is the fact that what's UNDER the plateau of Giza may be far more remarkable than what's on top, including miles of catacombs and countless other structures, including pyramids, not to mention the famed 'Hall of Records' that's reputed to be somewhere beneath the Sphinx.

It is equally worth looking at the truly amazing mathematical perfection inherent in the giant sculptures of the Valley of the Kings, which scientists have deemed too perfect to have been created by hand by artisans wielding the simple tools known to have been used in ancient Egypt by the ordinary population. Computer aided design can only just come up with something so wondrously symmetrical nowadays, an artisan working solo with a chisel and large round rock wouldn't stand a chance.

There is a brilliant documentary around that explores all this in Egypt while tying in with other megalithic structures around the globe, such as Easter Island - when you look at all the correspondences, both on an individual basis and taking the monuments as a whole, it's basically mind-blowing. Thinking about it someone posted the first part of this earlier, here's another bit:

www.youtube.com...

In the meantime, I once read a really fascinating story by someone who claims to have led a covert expedition into the great pyramid in the seventies I think it was, with the express purpose of finding a hidden entrance. The story is far-fetched and impossible to verify at this point of time, but an enthralling read nonetheless and I found myself believing it on some level. (the suggestion of alien technologies is difficult to ignore in this context - any context to do with Egypt unless we look to Atlantis, which is equally plausible in my view - maybe both?)

True or not it's a highly entertaining read if you're into this subject:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I found this compelling (confusing?) also and wonder if it could be addressed in respect to the OCT theory?

Its just that if theories are explained better then some of these other claims can be laid to rest for some people and I look forward to learning more of your theory.

Its just me but I need logical explanations to logical questions in order to adopt a new way of thinking to satisfy my own beliefs. I'm only one person and a speck on the world that doesn't matter much but in convincing me with logic may sway a few others to accept a new theory. Then again, maybe not.

Snippet:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Also, zodiac constellations are not Egyptian, and there is no evidence that Leo was recognized as a lion by anyone, least of all Egyptians, 12,500 years ago. The Egyptian astronomical system was completely different from the Mesopotamian scheme that eventually gave us the zodiac. The oldest Egyptian representations of a lion constellation are New Kingdom, and there is good evidence that the Lion is not Leo. The zodiac we know was not introduced into Egypt until the Ptolemaic period, and it is a Graeco-Roman transplant.

"If the star-aligned shafts in the Great Pyramid tell us the Egyptians wanted the north sides of their pyramids to face the northern sky, and south sides of their pyramids to face the southern sky, why would they arrange Giza with the southernmost pyramid matching the most northern star of the Belt and vice-versa? If the Egyptians intended the Giza pyramids and the Sphinx to reflect the arrangement of the sky in 10,500 B.C., why is the Sphinx on the wrong side of the Nile? In fact, Bauval and Gilbert had to turn a map of Egypt upside-down to get the Giza pyramids to match the stars in the Orion Belt."

source:

www.margaretmorrisbooks.com

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Hello OP great thread and I read around about it a little around the net. couple of questions if you don't mind?

Hi DCMB,

DCMB: If the pyramids are intentionally arranged to create an astronomical timeline recording past catastrophic events and to warn future generations of coming catastrophes, why were there no mention or clues in ancient text or glyphs as to the significance of this worldly claim?

SC: What language would you suggest the ancients used to write their message whereby they could be assured that it could be understood long after their own civilisation's demise? And where would you suggest they leave such a message in order that it could:

a) Be found very easily.
b) Could not be lost very easily.
c) Would make us sit up and take notice.

DCMB: Why was the Orion OCT or correlation discovered on Buval's camping trip with his family in the desert of Saudi Arabia over campfire talk and not from ancient knowledge in Egypt?

SC: Well you are asking me here about someone else's theory, not mine. Why not ask Mr Bauval about his OCT? However, with regard to one aspect of Bauval's work - namely the three Gizamids 'mirroring' Orion's Belt - has been known for a very long time. Read the works of Gerald Massey and Jean Cocteau Maalesh. Bauval merely popularised the correlation with his 1994 book, 'The Orion Mystery'. It was known long, long before.

DCMB: Any scientific links to a change in axis tilt in 3980 BCE?

SC: Indeed there is. But none that I am prepared to discuss here.

DCMB: Where and what do you think the 14th vault may hold and location?

SC: My theorised location of this hidden '14th vault of Osiris' has been known for a long time. You can read about it here on ATS: What are they excavating at Giza?

DCMB: Why is 23.5 important?

SC: Because it relates directly to the Earth's rotational axis. It is important because without it, things here on Earth wouldn't quite be as they are.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

SC: What language would you suggest the ancients used to write their message whereby they could be assured that it could be understood long after their own civilisation's demise? And where would you suggest they leave such a message in order that it could: a) Be found very easily. b) Could not be lost very easily. c) Would make us sit up and take notice.

Hi Scott.

I'm not arguing just trying to clarify a couple of things. Does that mean that the message was mathematical and meant to be deciphered way in the future?

What about all of the catastrophes between the deciphering and the building of the message? Were those civilizations on their own or does it have a major meaning to those that deciphered the code that the real catastrophe is about to occur?

I ask for a reason.

Thanks for your previous reply.

DC
edit on 29-10-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by liveandletlive

are you refering to bulla and his postings

I wasn’t referring to you when I asked the questions. However, I was interested in your theories and thought other members had asked you to create your own thread on the matter as they were interested too. So some of the same questions would apply. I checked and you hadn’t started one yet. Looking forward to reading it.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join