It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
reply to post by JackTheTripper

LINK TO IT please. It's not too much to ask and if you do then I will apologize.. simple enough eh?

Oh, I visited all the links in your last post.. while they speak of different alignments I've read before, there is STILL a difference in Scott's work.

give the man props where it's due... sheesh.

No need to give props for obvious work just waiting for someone to do it. I do admit that this work is a nice add to the theories, but I still say Herschel compiled the info and had novel idea which Beauval didn't have. As for Mr Herschels idea of the mystery star I even provided a link for debunking it.

I'm sorry if you cannot appreciate my opinion. With all the respect to Scotty. I don't mean to offend.
edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Scott if i can get some air space I will, but read back on the thread, so many want to knock the tall poppy or is it the new comer on the block, and while I am on the subject I take the time to tell you that the body of the sphinx is O Rion and the head can only be that of the only human star sign in the star chart being Aqurious meaning the water carrier and thats ment by the builder to be literialy

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by nenothtu

Finaly comman sence prevails and the first lesson, to understand the pyramid one must begin to understan time as did the Arkites and this is done using there atomic clocks and you wont find this on the nett any where unless my data bank is leaking and its been plagerized

Do you mean the Arkites as in the inhabitants of the city of Arkantu, the people the Egyptians called the "Irkata"?

See clock see three small baby pyramids here is your clock at dawn the sun decends down upon the tip of the highest the three being all at differing heights from this heighest tip to centre pyramid tip is precisly 4 minutes = 1 degree to the last another 4 minutes = i degree = in all 8minutes 2 degrees

Form what vantage point do these pyramid peaks subtend an angle of 1 degree each? I would think that particular point should be pivotal in your theories, and should have a particular significance independent of time keeping - perhaps direction or orientation? I'm already familiar with the measurement of time in angles, and the precision of 4 minutes measured as one degree would indicate a sexagesimal system, being 1/360th of a full circle, AND 1/360th of a full day timewise, as Used in Sumeria, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
'Redbarron69' and 'JacktheTripper' commented words to the effect that what has been presented by myself here is nothing new, that I am 20 years too late as Bauval, Hancock and Herschel all beat me to the post. 'Bspiracy' is quite correct - Bauval, Hancock or Herschel have NEVER (let me repeat - NEVER) presented anything remotely resembling what is being presented. You have to understand that 20 years ago Bauval and Hancock (and latterly Herschel) merely pointed out that the PATTERN of the three Belt stars looked like the same PATTERN that the three main Giza pyramids made. That's ALL they said. Herschel then took the pattern matching to another level by correlating other pyramid fields in Egypt with other groups of stars.

Indeed and correct. So when it is known that there is definately a pattern, you now have provided yet another proof to a widely accepted theory (for those 3 pyramids and orion belt). Its good, but not astonishing.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I have been reading without comment for a little while and
may I say:

Thank you for that fact, I haven't been keeping up on the latest of
The Sphinx theories and to hear that Aquarius is the reason that the
head differs from the 'animal' body.

It may pay us all here to listen to Mr. Bulla, he has information that
many of us haven't heard before and if I may be so bold, folk like Nenothtu
and Eletheia would be wise to listen instead of doubting.
edit on 29-10-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Ok you have taken in what you allready understood, its just you have never seen the baby pyrimids as a clock before right and its still acurate today,

Ok second lesson what was the ark of covermance and what was it used for, the ark of covernance was an instument for the messurment of high rates of pranic force that dose not exceed that of carpet spark or spark from your car door handle and it was not caperable of killing anyone at least not from discharge of power it consisted of two pure golden angels with there wings spread out, where upon was placed a large magnetic stone( my soarce a sapphire ) which is, I say the magnetic stone on earth, note (requires long Physics explanation as to atomic crystaloggraphy and Atomic refractory factors) we could discuss at another time,

However this instroment was used to record when a charge was presant, or not, by selecting each time a differant person, so as to be assured of the reaction of the discharge was true and not a memory recall of same

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Form what vantage point do these pyramid peaks subtend an angle of 1 degree each?
I would think that particular point should be pivotal in your theories, and should have a
particular significance independent of time keeping - perhaps direction or orientation?

I'm already familiar with the measurement of time in angles, and the precision of 4 minutes
measured as one degree would indicate a sexagesimal system, being 1/360th of a full circle,
AND 1/360th of a full day timewise, as Used in Sumeria, right?

Could you simplify this for us-lesser scholars?!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hello JackTheTripper,

You write:

JTT: So when it is known that there is definately a pattern, you now have provided yet another proof to a widely accepted theory (for those 3 pyramids and orion belt). Its good, but not astonishing.

SC: Unfortunately the Orion Correlation Theory is not (presently) "...a widely accepted theory." At least, not among mainstream Egyptologists and other academics, most of whom simply dismiss it. There are also many Skeptics on this very board who doubt the theory (and who remain conspicuous by their absence). But the purpose of all researchers is to discover new information relating to a particular theory that will take it from being ONLY a theory and into the realm of fact.

Now, whilst I cannot prove 100% the veracity of what I have demonstrated here (there's no one alive from the time to verify it), I do know that it will make it much, much more difficult for Skeptics of the Giza-Orion connection to simply claim "coincidence", something they have always done with simple pattern-matching theories. I am of the firm opinion that what has been presented here takes us a giant step forward to proving the Giza-Orion connection and to finally debunking the tomb theory as it applies to these particular structures.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

edit on 29/10/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix Typo.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Arkites as in those chosen to opperat the inside of the pyramid while it was on stanby

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

Now, whilst I cannot prove 100% the veracity of what I have demonstrated here (there's no one alive from the time to verify it), I do know that it will make it much, much more difficult for Skeptics of the Giza-Orion connection to simply claim "coincidence", something they have always done with simple pattern-matching theories. I am of the firm opinion that what has been presented here takes us a giant step forward to proving the Giza-Orion connection and to finally debunking the tomb theory as it applies to these particular structures.

Hi Scott,

There are no coincidenes - but I fully agree this and wish all the best

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Surely some ancient leaders believed destiny was related to the stars and it is quite conceivable that they would build their burial spots with the stars in mind..

They didn't plan and design the pyramids. In most human cultures it's typical to brag about what makes you so great not only for self-issues but also as a warning to others to stay away, don't try attacking me or else and so on. Does it make sense that the Egyptians had this ability way back then and then just forgot it? Did they drop the file behind a file cabinet or something? You can't tell me at least one person who was there didn't tell somebody how they did it or make a not of it or SOMETHING. Why are there not depictions (as there are certainly many of battles and such) of how they did it? It couldn't have been a secret, why aren't the Egyptians still making them?
edit on 29-10-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Hope this assists: Arkites.
Source

This people comes to our notice in the inscriptions of Shalmaneser II and Tiglath-Pileser III,
both kings of Assyria, and both of whom describe the Arkites as 'rebellious'.
The Arkites were also known to the Egyptians, as mentioned in the Amarna tablets as the Irkata.

Their city is known today as Tell-Arqa, a place that Thutmose III of Egypt refers to as Arkantu.
The city was later known to the Romans as Cæsari Libani. Some of his descendants may have
also traveled with the descendants of Heth into the New World, residing among the Arikara or
Arikaree Indian tribes of the Great Plains in North America.

edit on 29-10-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

So, you would say that Moses had knowledge of the Pyramids powers
and utilised it with the Ark of The Covenant?

Now that's an object I wish I knew more about!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I'll get back to bulla's post momentarily, but feel a need to address this first. Bulla's ideas may really be more at home in a thread of their own, to avoid "cross pollination" as it were.

The Sumerians originated the "sexagesimal" or base 6 system, upon which our compasses of 360 degrees are still based, to this day.

The Earth rotates 360 degrees, and it does so in roughly 24 hours (nominal - actually 23 hours, 56 minutes), so we can correlate angular measure in degrees to time measure in hours and minutes. The Earth rotates through 15 degrees in one hour (360 deg/ 24 hr). One hour, divided by 15 degrees, gives us 4 minutes of Earth rotation timewise per each degree,

All of that goes all the way back to Sumeria, where it met it's inception.

The point at which the pyramid peaks subtend (measure from peak to peak as an angle) one degree each is critical. A few feet closer, and the angle changes. Same for a few feet further away, or to either side. ANY deviation from that point will change the angle between the peaks. Therefore, that point must have some significance.

Further, bulla states that the sun's rise or set - I forget which just now - is measured against time across those angles. This tells us two things:

1) the vantage point MUST be "away" from the sun at those times for it to appear at those points to even be measured in the first place. What he's talking about is a more or less precise alignment with the pyramid peaks and the sun, and for that to occur the third point in the alignment is critical - ANY two points will line up by coincidence. The third point in a line is what actually makes it a true alignment, and not just a random straight line between two points.

2) The time is measured by the motion of the sun (actually the rotation of the Earth as shown by the sun's apparent motion) in a fairly precise way - TWO equally spaced intervals of 1 degree/ 4 minutes each. For this to have a meaning beyond sheer randomness, it must have a significance. Further, this alignment would be necessarily "four dimensional", since it would align not only three points in 3 dimensional space, but further, an additional point in time. The alignment would only occur twice per year, on specific days.

edit on 2011/10/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
look I have been told that I may be consuming another mans thread and that I should start one of my own, and not detract from his original published study work and I can see that this is so, so until I work out how to start a new thread I say little more,putting the scer except to say I know his theory to be correct and that Giza may have been rebuit several times or refurbished each time but I say 12685 years old that should then corrispond to Scotts theory putting the schermatics into O Rian sky spectrum

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by A boy in a dress

The Sumerians originated the "sexagesimal" or base 6 system, upon which our compasses of 360 degrees are still based, to this day.

2) The time is measured by the motion of the sun

sexagesimal = base 60

did you know, that pyramids are aligned on true north? This was done with stick. First first, a long stick is stuck on a ground and a circle with a perimeter slight less than the stick is drawn around the stick (whih operates as origo. the longer stick, the better accurancy). Then at the morning, when the sun rises and the shadow of the stick crosses th circle, you mark the spot. Do the same when sun sets and bisect the angle formed. There's your north. Essential for timekeeping.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
the ark of covernance was an instument for the messurment of high rates of pranic force that dose not exceed that of carpet spark or spark from your car door handle and it was not caperable of killing anyone at least not from discharge of power

What is a "pranic force"? High rates if it sound a lot like low rates of electricity.

where upon was placed a large magnetic stone( my soarce a sapphire ) which is, I say the magnetic stone on earth, note (requires long Physics explanation as to atomic crystaloggraphy and Atomic refractory factors) we could discuss at another time,

I'm already familiar with the way magnetic fields induce electricity in metals.

However this instroment was used to record when a charge was presant, or not, by selecting each time a differant person, so as to be assured of the reaction of the discharge was true and not a memory recall of same

Are you saying that this pranic force was discharged on individual people, a different one each time, just to prove it was there?

My assumption at this point is that you believe the pyramids to be collectors or intensifiers of a force caused by the interaction of a crystalline substrate with something in the pyramids themselves to generate "pranic force", but I may be jumping the gun there.

reply to post by bulla

OK. I'm not familiar with that variety of Arkite. I'm more familiar with the ones I mentioned, as in the "Arkites, Hivites,..." and assorted "ites" of middle eastern ancient history.

From what I've seen of the interior of the pyramids, there aren't any user serviceable parts inside, so what is it the Arkites "operated"?

Where did the Arkites come from? Who chose them, and who were they chosen from?

Maybe I'm jumping the gun again.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

I've read Wayne Herschel's Hidden Records, and that's what immediately came to mind when reading your OP.

Please take a look at it. The Giza Plateau is where he started his Star Map investigation, and it took him all over the world to the most important and most ancient sites around the world, spanning many civilisations.

I think anyone interested in this theory really has to read that book. The information in this post really is only the tip of the iceberg.

Thanks and best,

R

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Your new here, so if you need help starting a thread, send me a U2U message and I'm willing to help, in order to continue the discussion. To do that, find the blue button beneath my avatar that says "member", click on it and go down the list to "send message", click on that and we're in business.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I see where you're coming from in regards of the who-are-Arkites-and-where
-did-they-come-from angle and a sudden thought struck me.
Was the 'Pranic force' generated from within the Baby Pyramid...? and if so,
where was the energy stored?

I can see that these buildings still hold a great deal of history and even the
Sphinx can be theorised into the equation... possibly a 'directional weapon'
of sorts.

Great thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join