It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

I've looked at the 'maps' that are supposed to be alike and though some of the
ruins fall within a roundabout proximity of the stars shown.
Personally, I think that folk like Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock did the
leg-work first.

I have dubious thoughts of Mr. Herschel's 'follow-ups'

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
While they are all of looking for the cunundrum Let it be noted upon ATS that it was bulla that first bought this to the worlds attention and regardless of any website or book or any other publacation or means of publication electronic or the quill or otherwise you heard it first from bulla

the cundrum as per Sir Issac Newton note not verbatimum

Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps , that you can climb

bulla

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

A great scientific explanation for the mystery of the Giza Pyramids.
S&F.
One clue is probably.
Three clues make a proof!

The hidden history of human kind and the contact with the others....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
May I add that I'm not a big fan of straight lines proving anything.
What possible benefit would come from aligning buildings with
straight lines?

I can see how the Pyramids would have a power that would hold
viewers in awe and the enigmatic structures may have had another
use, but placing them in 'nearly' straight lines may not be anything
more than some researchers wishing them to be a certain way.

It is a puzzle -true.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

so now mate you think this has nothing to do with your subject, that you appear to be squablling over, when it can be shown that none of you know what you are talking about, and your said understanding is superflious, to what the pyramids are all about given I understand just a tency little bit more than all of you, or are you so obsessed that you dont wish to learn from the smallest of voices, and to hell with whats been written so far as what you will find will blow that iron musk, totaly off your face and make every thing ever written so far look like a fairy tale

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Awesome presentation. Man, I'm not good at math and even I understood that.

Now if someone could make a similar video explaining how politics works, I would be real greatful.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Oh Do tell, pretty please! What ARE the "Secrets of the Pyramids" to which only thou art privy? Stop teasing and beating around the bush - spill it!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

I'm not toasting and it's not my job to familiarize myself with another website you sent me from here.
why not LINK to the info you say is just like Scott's.

Look.. there's all sorts of THEORIES. They are around for decades but it takes continual work and further calculations to push theories past being just theories.. You're saying someone else has done the same calculations in a provable manner such as Scott has presented..

LINK TO IT please. It's not too much to ask and if you do then I will apologize.. simple enough eh?

Oh, I visited all the links in your last post.. while they speak of different alignments I've read before, there is STILL a difference in Scott's work.

give the man props where it's due... sheesh.

b
edit on 29-10-2011 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I always thought this was common knowledge? I'm not knocking your idea or belittling it, it's just something I'd read as a child and always assumed it was just accepted and known .. I didn't realize there was any doubt about it .. but I've not delved much into it ..

When I say not much doubt, I mean about the pyramid's alignment with Orion, this idea isn't new of course, and I've seen where the measurements seem to make it irrefutable, so like I said.. I just always took it as accepted knowledge.

I think the function of the pyramids will be up for debate for a long time.. I've heard good arguments against them being for burial purposes, and good arguments that indicate they could have even been machines of some sort .. the internal layout of the pyramids doesn't seem to make much sense for a burial location, but they were a different culture in a much different time so I can't say.. I'm not qualified to make those kinds of assumptions

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
you are such a pleasant person with decorm and a manner to match and such sardonic manerfestations, but listen carfully iron head and i begin your education as to the pyramids

Firsty thats if you have taken the time to read what I have posted re Isacc Newton

To explain given I can see you dont like people explaning your chosen subjct or putting other plausable views, having said this I dont think your a dill far from it but look

Synopisis
the piramids are made of ground stones, it being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end it has the snakes and indeed it has the huge step chanber inside that one would indeed have to climb

Now do you begin to understand of which you know nothing of

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
you are such a pleasant person with decorm and a manner to match and such sardonic manerfestations, but listen carfully iron head and i begin your education as to the pyramids

Firsty thats if you have taken the time to read what I have posted re Isacc Newton

To explain given I can see you dont like people explaning your chosen subjct or putting other plausable views, having said this I dont think your a dill far from it but look

Synopisis
the piramids are made of ground stones, it being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end it has the snakes and indeed it has the huge step chanber inside that one would indeed have to climb

Now do you begin to understand of which you know nothing of

Oh.

I see now.

What that boils down to then is you're saying "it's a rock".

I reckon that solves the mystery then.

I can go back to sleep now.

Wait - that relates to the alignment and Orion.... HOW?

maybe I really AIN'T getting it.

Where are the snakes?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
hey iron head your very quiet dont you want to know what Isacc new about your presious pyramids and why its aniigned where it is and for what purpose, this data is over and above any data so far published or known

You dont have to be frighten of a Nature Philosopher who specilizes in Quantum Atomic opitics and ancient history

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Ummm... I can't be sure which "iron Head" you're talking to - myself or Arken. It helps if you click the little button in the upper right of every post that says "reply to", which will clear that right up.

Must not be me, because I ain't skeert of no "nature Philosopher Slash Quantum Physicist Slash Ancient Historian", so I reckon I'll just get quiet again and wait....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That's really cool OP.

I read similar in Chariots of the Gods. It also mentions how the points of each pyramid lines up N,S,E,W by a matter of centimeteres, not sure if that helps you in your research?

I also remember reading that the shafts which go upwards diagonally, directly from the Kings and Queens chambers are in some way aligned to Orion's belt.. perhaps some form of Ascension?

It remind me of Stargate a little.. it's a long way to travel between stars perhaps they used some kind of portal to get here?

Good job!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
something is telling me that I should not continue this coversation, with such an uncoth mannered person such as your self that dose not even understand the mytholagy surrounding Pyramids world wide being there connection with the serpents, see National Geographics 14 year ago where by they published pictures from apon the walls of inside the pyramid explaning that they were still unexplanined Heiroglyphics depicticting the snakes, perhaps you were asleep that year

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I still struggle with aligning Pyramids with the stars for any other
purpose than religious reasons.
It may be time to seek from advice from this gentleman.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

which gentalman are you refering to as I dont seek advice I give it, if you will pardon my forwardness

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Forgive me... I was bringing a little levity to a thread that has no chance
of ever finding middle-ground.
The 'Ancient Aliens' theories tend to always lead back to ideas like Ra
was an alien and interacted with the Eyptians.
The guy above is an avid fan of Ancient Aliens.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Thats fine by me I have no truck with that and the subjet matter is very much intertwinned, but you must also come to grips with the fact that your not talking to some ludite on the subjct matter at hand and thanks for drawing attention to the rails being bent some what, but there is no one else that I have ever meet that understands this so called Taboo subject that I find no piers

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Fair enough. keep your hidden secrets and try to sleep it off. G'night, don't let the light warriors bite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join