It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

are you familiar with something called the Hutcheson Effect?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by bulla

no in my own way I am ludite so enlighten me

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

reply to post by bulla

no in my own way I am ludite so enlighten me

Ok now I know what it is, I might be a ludite, but I am not a dumb or slow one, yes and I am pleased to see that there is some one else as mad as I am on this planet, thanks for the lead, will, when I get time, read further into his exployts, and there was another Checherslavacian who built a plate, that could levetate with a peson on board, back in Black and white photography days, but some people just like getting up to skull duggery, and talking of skulls I would like to get my hands upon one of those crystal skulls, mate from what I have heard there is no natural person that could contemplate the crystalography of that calaber or dimention, says me, and here I am grinding Sapphire crystals to an ancient set of schermatics to open the Atomic door of refratory factors to give me Zero sum Gravity contained.
us ASPY Sav/Ough people are all the same, going into places where we are not supposed to go

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I have a feeling once it is figured out it is very simple to do. keep us updated

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by bulla

I have a feeling once it is figured out it is very simple to do. keep us updated

I have one finished I dont mind explaining as for Stanford uni to catch up, will take them light years, as they have gone down the road of wafer crystals as a Split photonic switching device short term money provider for the computer industy they cannot afford to now unlock from that direction,
my crystal is six carrots pollished and complete, shaped like a flat guitar pick thats pregant in its belly region there by regardlees of where the sun strikes it it has an atomic star doorway on the bulge and once inside the internal being the outide is polished then once inside it a mirror in all direction the light, Electromagnetics enters via the star but back wall is . 25 micron misalined then refraction goes balistic @ 300k per second per second within a diminishing squash peramators specrum and exits at perimitor at duplacated faster and more dence than it intered albeit it is condenced I need 21 of these 3 times seven, each sven are larger then the first and fit into rosett stepped , with gold mounting and all fitts in the palm of your hand, its said that time repeats iyself, eat your heart out Leonardo

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by bulla

I have one finished I dont mind explaining as for Stanford uni to catch up, will take them light years, as they have gone down the road of wafer crystals as a Split photonic switching device short term money provider for the computer industy they cannot afford to now unlock from that direction,
my crystal is six carrots pollished and complete, shaped like a flat guitar pick thats pregant in its belly region there by regardlees of where the sun strikes it it has an atomic star doorway on the bulge and once inside the internal being the outide is polished then once inside it a mirror in all direction the light, Electromagnetics enters via the star but back wall is . 25 micron misalined then refraction goes balistic @ 300k per second per second within a diminishing squash peramators specrum and exits at perimitor at duplacated faster and more dence than it intered albeit it is condenced I need 21 of these 3 times seven, each sven are larger then the first and fit into rosett stepped , with gold mounting and all fitts in the palm of your hand, its said that time repeats iyself, eat your heart out Leonardo

does that mean the light is reflected back and forth inside the crystal structure resonating and creating an electric charge or resonating frequency that causes levitation or anti-gravity?

look up Boyd Bushman, David Sereta, Mass Gravity Effect

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

does that mean the light is reflected back and forth inside the crystal structure resonating and creating an electric charge or resonating frequency that causes levitation or anti-gravity?

Yes well Huchasen is a wild 4th dimentional thinker , but yes claserfie his work conforscate his equipment , good onya borris, its whats called the big brother effect,I have to say that I have never viewed these sites, one gets consumed with ones own theories and research and then there is just no time for anything else, but I never for one moment thought that my research into magnetic background raidiation would lead me to the pyramids and then from there to climate change, and its all including this entire planets existance and all its gravity relys up the planets capasity, to produce HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) and it being the perfect sphere a crystal that when struck by the suns Electromagnetics causes Atomic distortion that effects the shape of that sphere and it is this distortion that I have unraveled and have transfered it into hard crystal format, a very primordal line of progression, indoing so I have jumped over the runnerway factor, of the cold Atomic fusion, but not without difficulty as every time I came close to the required crystalography it shattered, the stones are the color of Kerocine and when highly pollished outside produce a totaly mirrord inside , and yes your spot on the money with your understanding of what I am doing with only one exception, with the roset in full sunlight it fires a beam of super energised Electromagnetics parabolicly and when it strikes the ionisphere, then yourpluged in so to speak and as long as you have the containment factors right and can stop the runnerway factor, then mate you have split Photonic, cold power

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

Yes well Huchasen is a wild 4th dimentional thinker , but yes claserfie his work conforscate his equipment , good onya borris, its whats called the big brother effect,I have to say that I have never viewed these sites, one gets consumed with ones own theories and research and then there is just no time for anything else, but I never for one moment thought that my research into magnetic background raidiation would lead me to the pyramids and then from there to climate change, and its all including this entire planets existance and all its gravity relys up the planets capasity, to produce HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) and it being the perfect sphere a crystal that when struck by the suns Electromagnetics causes Atomic distortion that effects the shape of that sphere and it is this distortion that I have unraveled and have transfered it into hard crystal format, a very primordal line of progression, indoing so I have jumped over the runnerway factor, of the cold Atomic fusion, but not without difficulty as every time I came close to the required crystalography it shattered, the stones are the color of Kerocine and when highly pollished outside produce a totaly mirrord inside , and yes your spot on the money with your understanding of what I am doing with only one exception, with the roset in full sunlight it fires a beam of super energised Electromagnetics parabolicly and when it strikes the ionisphere, then yourpluged in so to speak and as long as you have the containment factors right and can stop the runnerway factor, then mate you have split Photonic, cold power

You understand its endless inexaustable with no limit or threshold or upper limit on it capasity on transfer and can run 24/7 you my realize that it is the very same as the pyramids performance only the runnerway factor is open curcit , that then discharges directly into Earths primordial grid system causing bubble being a plume that five eigths is underground and the ballance is above ground and it is this dome that gives the rainbow its shape and its this plume that then attracks the HydroH2o @Atomic 6 or upper levels of moister to the plume by altering its Atomic weight, makes it heavy and down comses the clouds givening you a low presure cell, or weather sell, when the dencerty of the cloud mass reaches it critical mass the Pranic energy within the plume sences a way to escape and reverse discharge accurs and it dis apates into the Hydro and in doing so it freezes it and crystalizes once this has saturated the available cloud it now all ice crystal it the hydro loses its capasity to absorb the up come pranic energy and it shut off causing a shock wave stranding the stream of up and oncoming discharge in mid streame with no where to go causing your thunderthen it has no where eelse to go except back down and has to smash its way backinto earths fields giving you your lightning, this event will then continue all over again attracting yet more cloud and repeat untill plume is exausted, and to furthe add while this is all taking place the same pranic energy is bleeding through and via the grid and it is discharged at the poles via the generation of your Ice cap, note if no

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

If you are not getting any Ice being generated then you have a grid problem or someing has stopped the power sauces see my explanation re souluabile oil as cause in other words you have unplugged the system there is no problem with south pole as its encressing in size, I have my own loge of naturial generators, but then science will tell you that they dont know where these plumes come from, nor where they go, or why, they even claim they dont know where the clouds come from, yet they are more intent on building yet bigger and bigger telescopes to see further and further away from earth, while Rome burns or is it the emprore has no cloths

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

If you are not getting any Ice being generated then you have a grid problem or someing has stopped the power sauces see my explanation re souluabile oil as cause in other words you have unplugged the system there is no problem with south pole as its encressing in size, I have my own loge of naturial generators, but then science will tell you that they dont know where these plumes come from, nor where they go, or why, they even claim they dont know where the clouds come from, yet they are more intent on building yet bigger and bigger telescopes to see further and further away from earth, while Rome burns or is it the emprore has no cloths

And as to why the intire scientific fraternaty all have there heads burried firmly in the sand while this planet is in a Gravatational self distruct mode, and they play the three wise monkies, AND I nail the precise reason why with two simple quotes

Follow our Rainbows to our promised land

Moses through a stick upon the ground that made the ( insert by aurthor (waves ) snakes that made it hail

Or simply put THE GOD FACTOR

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

And as to why the intire scientific fraternaty all have there heads burried firmly in the sand while this planet is in a Gravatational self distruct mode, and they play the three wise monkies, AND I nail the precise reason why with two simple quotes

Follow our Rainbows to our promised land

Moses through a stick upon the ground that made the ( insert by aurthor (waves ) snakes that made it hail

Or simply put THE GOD FACTOR

Unlike a CHECKMATE, this is a CATCH22 , were by for anyone to approach this proven theory, they must give up there understand of just who god was, and I can see that many would rather see this planet explode rather than do that, well in the very near future that may well undergo a litmus

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

splitting photons? shaving photons? enslaving photons? very interesting!

is there an electromagnetic antigravity effect? does something raise the resonant frequency of an object

Marco Rodin, Rodin Coil, Nicola Tesla, Tesla coil, HAARP

I think Tesla talked about a "runaway factor"

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

splitting photons? shaving photons? enslaving photons? very interesting!

is there an electromagnetic antigravity effect? does something raise the resonant frequency of an object

Marco Rodin, Rodin Coil, Nicola Tesla, Tesla coil, HAARP

I think Tesla talked about a "runaway factor"

Perhapps better than changing the resonants of an item, better to see it as changing the reonants or frequancy of the surrounding field effect, that then suspends your object within that changed field where by on the laws of gavity the object has no wieght or its weight is isolated , counter ballanced by the field surrounging it, and then being able to move the field with the item contained therein and within the fields of relativity, but to accomplish this you must have the sorce of or the fields generator isolated from, being able to discharge directly into earths grids and fields as it will want to do if it is not contained or a means of preventing it doing so

Further more I have not mentioned this before but I will now, within the two cycles per year each of 8 minutes duration of the opperation of the giza structure over and above its main purpose of produceing climate, it can and was used for the tranfere of living things, any thing with a paulse and or in both direction as the case may require now some people like to think it as heaven I see it as the forth dimention, being another complete world that opperates at light speed pluss Mk7 this zone is well beyond the visability, indeed the existance of matter itself

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Quick question.
What is the relationship between pyramids across the globe and gold?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
continued
matter its self, however I say that it still leaves the human interlict and magnetic resonants of same as a perfectly opperational and funtioning vortex but with no matter, now this is some what speculative I know, but never the less I know its been done and further more its been done at Giza, but not at Solomans Temple as its wave structure is two small to do it, its well under one full wave length and one needs a full wave or better or it cannot be done, being it must be greater than 66.6666 Mt in length and that being a precise wave length and it is governed by the thickness of the vertical projection that at that length is precisely .3333 Mls in thickness anything under that and you cannot generate the required molecular theshold required

Further that it was by using Giza that Horus the (RA) god, took himself and his people in to the next dimention and when he did so, to allow them all to pass via the wave structure and given the thousands and thousands of people that went that Horus had to overide the the limatations of just eight minutes and run it for more than an hour or more on several days, and it was this presise factor given waht Giza was caperable of doing injust eight minutes it generated such a massive magnetic plume, that it caused it to rain for 40 days and 40 nights and a massive flood

But give him his due as he did warn everyone not going with him to build Arks or head for high ground as what he was about to do was cause a massive food

I bet you have never heard this story told from this angle before

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Quick question.

given the frequance used by Giza and other pyramids gold is the only substance to insulate, meaning gold is only one atom being the Gold atom, if you wanted to buld a generator as a field generator you only have one insulator its gold

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Quick question.

given the frequance used by Giza and other pyramids gold is the only substance to insulate, meaning gold is only one atom being the Gold atom, if you wanted to buld a generator as a field generator you only have one insulator its gold

To give you further my uderstood theory of how pure gold is made in nature which further explains it reaction to certon frequancy,

And I havent yet published this yet but given gold appears in quarts vains and can be verable in size and purity, and yet one can find pure golden nuggets at the same site and given those nuggets look or appear to be waterwarn

however when one considers that for millions of years that those gold reefs have been struck thousands of times by massive bolts of lightning that vaperizes the quarts and every other impurity all bar one, being the single atom of gold, of which no lightning power can vaperise or split the single atom of gold ,insaying this it can make gold so hot that it becomes liquid format that will run down and through and pool and cool there by take on the water warn effect from its own viscosity and when done its 24 carrot, this inturn tells us the power levels reached within lighting and gives us its upper level and capasity note note in any other journal will find such information only from Bulla can you obtain such info

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Quick question.

To give you further my uderstood theory of how pure gold is made in nature which further explains it reaction to certon frequancy,

And I havent yet published this yet but given gold appears in quarts vains and can be verable in size and purity, and yet one can find pure golden nuggets at the same site and given those nuggets look or appear to be waterwarn

however when one considers that for millions of years that those gold reefs have been struck thousands of times by massive bolts of lightning that vaperizes the quarts and every other impurity all bar one, being the single atom of gold, of which no lightning power can vaperise or split the single atom of gold ,insaying this it can make gold so hot that it becomes liquid format that will run down and through and pool and cool there by take on the water warn effect from its own viscosity and when done its 24 carrot, this inturn tells us the power levels reached within lighting and gives us its upper level and capasity note note in any other journal will find such information only from Bulla can you obtain such info

And I say yet again regardless of where one may travel, if the Solar Kings lite reaches there, and you have pure gold and Sappire crystals then my friends you have the means to make power and or travel through time

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

you definitely get the prize

the field around the objects is the Higgs Field? the Higgs field contains all the data that creates our reality. Tesla and Hutcheson both talk about seeing images of people from other dimensions in their experiments.

google Casimir Effect, Higgs Boson, Zero Point physics, Tom Valone

Valone has some great videos on the internet video.google.com...
edit on 2-11-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

So pray tell whats the prize, dont tell me that I again have out of total isolation hit apon yet another paralell sequancesing of other known and understood scientific works by others they are bound to collide as its the same sequance I didnt know about that they saw people in there experaments well then my ussumptions are confirmed then, as I must admitt I was a bit hesatant about mentioning some of these things, as they come out of my research and your not allways 100% on some of them , well when it comes to the Higgs Boson I have confirmed his work but only change his last word being from boson to bowsun as thats where you find it

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join