It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wow,so,bulla,I now see the connection between the snake and the frequency waves of electromagnetic energy.
But how would they have known that or seen that without an oscilloscope?
edit on 31-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Druid42

that's the question, for sure. i've read that the "sarcophagus" in the king's chamber is the same dimensions as the ark of the covenant and that the ark, was capable of generating and storing huge amounts of static electricity and that it acted like a gigantic capacitor.

edit, well it seems you've already been discussing that. that's my guess. that the great was an electrical device for some purpose, beyond which there's few clues.

edit on 30-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

"In the pyramid, Enlilite Champion Ninurta and his men explored the Enkiites' astronavigational guidance systems and secret weapons. The Champion threw away equipment the fighting wrecked. He destroyed weapons he couldn't use but salvaged the interplanetary landing beacon. And he saved "the Gug Stone that directions determined." [Sitchin, Z.,The Lost Book of Enki, 2002, page 262.]

All astronavigational communications and guidance would, Enlil ordered, stay in lands he and his clansmen ruled. [Sitchin, Z.,The Lost Book of Enki, 2002, page:260]. The Igigi [Astronauts]--who'd sided with Marduk--must get out of the Landing Place in Lebanon and Canaan.

"To replace the incapacitated beacon a mount near the Place of the Celestial Chariots was chosen, within its innards the salvaged crystals were rearranged. Upon its peak the Gug Stone, the Stone of Directing, was installed--Mount Mashu, Mount of the Supreme Celestial Barque, the mount was called." [Sitchin, Z., The Lost Book of Enki, 2002:, page263].
"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

yes mate you are right and that process is underway thanks to the kindness and helpfull assistance of ATS and members who can see not just the wisdom but also my personal delima in trying to get accross what is urgent knowlage that cannot be found in any other domain and I thank Scott for the oppertunity and do appolagise for perhapps cannablizing his thread , but understand it was nessasary as above all one seeks the truth where one can and Im affraid with all my wisdom I lack computer skills as I use my noggan not computers to unravel the secretts of time but in saying that Scott will not be forgotten in the very near future he has abilities that can see things others cannot and is very analitic with craft and skilsl I do not have, you understand in this world when one door shuts five more open
and thaks for your kind words and understanding and I leave you with a quote

Zarathostra-- The apocoliptic Knights of the King of Light will appear and rise up to warn of what and who is to come

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

who says the didnt have an osilerscope, thats our problem we think in our own little world that were are the advanced ones in the history of time I am here to tell you we are ludites compared to the ancients

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I see you quoting Stichin yes I have seen some of his work and it dose prick up my ears and I do think he knows a lot more than he portays and I am shocked and supprised to see such words recorded You will understand I am most of the time burried deep within my own research and am somewhat of a ludite about these journals and books as I never get to see them I am a bit of a homy being a recluse I dont go into towns or book stores to many people you understand any more than two and I am out of my deepth as I cannot defragmantize there multerpul sernarios thats part of being Asperger its one of the draw backs of being so being every one thinks your a mad genious
but I was disapointed in Stitchins assuption that things according to him dont line up for another 80 years or so I cannot see how he fails to aquate 21 december 2012 with a major change

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I see,says you.

Nietzsche introduces the concept of the Übermensch in contrast to the other-worldliness of Christianity: Zarathustra proclaims the Übermensch to be the meaning of the earth and admonishes his audience to ignore those who promise other-worldly hopes in order to draw them away from the earth.[3][4] The turn away from the earth is prompted, he says, by a dissatisfaction with life, a dissatisfaction that causes one to create another world in which those who made one unhappy in this life are tormented. The Übermensch is not driven into other worlds away from this one.

Unless I misunderstand.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Oh,I feel that there was great intelligence before our time and has been forgotten.
Much has been lost.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I thought it a mention here that one must keep in mind that the spectum of time was not only known it was used and when one gose to format any secuancing of avents, then this can fall in a heep, due to the use of the spectrum, I can however tell you that Nostradarmus was also using it and clearly loges in his docments when and precisely how he did so, albe it it it is not widly understood, he was the last of the wisest of our, if you like modern era to hold the Cabalic wisdom and its my full intention to publish upon ATS the full unabridged decoding of the Rose by Robert Flud 1633 that holds within it crypitics the answer to what we seek

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Ho I didnt realize you were a man of such wisdom, but I can see that I may at last feel at home knowing someone else understands where we are heading, there has been a great deal said and when its all said and done there will be more said than done

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I am sorry I must become ucsotom to using the quote button that I have just seen then the thead will flow better I am a luditre you unerdstand

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Bulla,wisdom is not what I'm about.
Understanding is.
I understand more today then I did yesterday.
And,yes,somebody great probably made that quote,don't know who,but it was what I was thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

I see you quoting Stichin yes I have seen some of his work and it dose prick up my ears and I do think he knows a lot more than he portays and I am shocked and supprised to see such words recorded You will understand I am most of the time burried deep within my own research and am somewhat of a ludite about these journals and books as I never get to see them I am a bit of a homy being a recluse I dont go into towns or book stores to many people you understand any more than two and I am out of my deepth as I cannot defragmantize there multerpul sernarios thats part of being Asperger its one of the draw backs of being so being every one thinks your a mad genious
but I was disapointed in Stitchins assuption that things according to him dont line up for another 80 years or so I cannot see how he fails to aquate 21 december 2012 with a major change

I enjoy trying to deciper what you are saying like a couple posts back you mentioned "they have snakes" and I was thinking "wow this guy's crazy" and then I realized you were talking about the zigzag shadows that appear on some of the monuments. I take the entire subject as a whole and have concluded there's something fishy going on and we haven't gotten the full/true story. Some has to do with lies, some has to do with ignorance and some with greed but the truth remains there are people more advanced than us involved. I think that's a BIG part of why so many of the really smart people around here cannot accept anything other than "we are at the pinnacle of the intelligence food chain", they cannot accept that fact they are not the smartest species on the block so they come here to condescend to others who can't count as high as them.

I don't recall seeing where Sitchin talks about 2012 and I'm pretty sure Nibiru isn't going to be involved. I've heard the last time Nibiru was in our vicinity was 2,000 years ago so we've got another 1,600 to go.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

I enjoy trying to deciper what you are saying like a couple posts back you mentioned "they have snakes" and I was thinking "wow this guy's crazy" and then I realized you were talking about the zigzag shadows that appear on some of the monuments. I take the entire subject as a whole and have concluded there's something fishy going on and we haven't gotten the full/true story. Some has to do with lies, some has to do with ignorance and some with greed but the truth remains there are people more advanced than us involved. I think that's a BIG part of why so many of the really smart people around here cannot accept anything other than "we are at the pinnacle of the intelligence food chain", they cannot accept that fact they are not the smartest species on the block so they come here to condescend to others who can't count as high as them.

I don't recall seeing where Sitchin talks about 2012 and I'm pretty sure Nibiru isn't going to be involved. I've heard the last time Nibiru was in our vicinity was 2,000 years ago so we've got another 1,600 to go.

Yes well we will all be on an evean footing very shortly if I have anything to do with it, I have 5 full lectures being disacemernated to put apon my thead and when you read them I prommise you mate you will no longer be behind and Knowlage barrier as from then on it will be like being in a bowling ally and 1000 stikes being endless I hear so take from you about stichin and crystals, check this out sushine 4 years ago a real crystal formatt came of my engineering and design board and construction is in process and they are not cut they are ground another opperative a friengm has CNC computerised milling machine with diamond heads to cut the sapphires I thing you might enjoy this knowlage and yes they are the same crystals but I have never read any of stichins books

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

sounds interesting thank you

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
look for future referance when seeing in hieroglyphics or ancient writtings or for that mater Issac newtons work any snakes or serpents then read rays or waves, see 4 snakes together read 4 ellerment array see mayan stone gods head dress, one god has snakes at rest all coiled up read red or normal rainbow, the other stone god see snakes errect and the four lined up togeather read white rainbow they are both the same thing only one has clouds over the top and the other is the same projction from the ground but without and clouds the clouds are just like a drive in movie screen when there in the way you see a colored ROYGBIV take the screen awy you cannot see any movie but its still being projected now dose it begin to jell

I have a question please mark it on the calander as I dont often ask questions, have you ever or anyone ever see a depiction of a very large water tank shown with water in it peerched upon the tip of a pyramid ?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here Is a much better example that nails a couple of unknowns that now also bust open and tell you that Zero sum Gravity was in the hands of the co called gods, Google Mayan stone relief see picture of person wearing on his back a zero sum gravatational pack or flying unit see arm contols see bare legs and feet this is not rocket powered now take note, see four snakes (Serpents) being errect white Rainbow serpent protruding from the top of his apparatus, I am also able to tell you that when using this apperartus it makes coupious amounts of mists, as it opperates at close to Kelvin tempreture, and freezes the moisture in the air or oxygen funny about that see the same being lots of mist under the 4 horses and riders depicted in the Apocolips

Further did not the then god say that he would meet them on the mountian and bring the ten commandments and also gave instructions that on my arrival there will be huge mists and cloud surrounding me and no one it to enter within that mist and to stay clear, is it not said that King Soloman had a throne a chair that automaticly followed him every where he went, no wheels, is it not also stated that he had one much larger, so large that in a high wind that 20,000 men were blown off it, like a huge flying carpet it was said

The pennies from heaven will eventualy begin to drop, as things begin to jell into reality and anyone who thinks they are smarter than the ancients, then they are but a fool

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Note NASA prob locates strange new planet four times the size of earth, now reading from the text of the bible as a document of records then I see where 4 days of darkness may will come into play, and stitchin didnt talk about 2012 see text, I said he dosnt see the connection I never said he published the fact thats my quote and I have seen 80 years but how ever some of his other quotes are red hot on the money and I have some respect for his work

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Here Is a much better example that nails a couple of unknowns that now also bust open and tell you that Zero sum Gravity was in the hands of the co called gods, Google Mayan stone relief see picture of person wearing on his back a zero sum gravatational pack or flying unit see arm contols see bare legs and feet this is not rocket powered now take note, see four snakes (Serpents) being errect white Rainbow serpent protruding from the top of his apparatus, I am also able to tell you that when using this apperartus it makes coupious amounts of mists, as it opperates at close to Kelvin tempreture, and freezes the moisture in the air or oxygen funny about that see the same being lots of mist under the 4 horses and riders depicted in the Apocolips

Further did not the then god say that he would meet them on the mountian and bring the ten commandments and also gave instructions that on my arrival there will be huge mists and cloud surrounding me and no one it to enter within that mist and to stay clear, is it not said that King Soloman had a throne a chair that automaticly followed him every where he went, no wheels, is it not also stated that he had one much larger, so large that in a high wind that 20,000 men were blown off it, like a huge flying carpet it was said

The pennies from heaven will eventualy begin to drop, as things begin to jell into reality and anyone who thinks they are smarter than the ancients, then they are but a fool

Quote/ Leonardo Divinci (speaks) Writes about a small tool that fitts into the palm of ones hand, that can lift extreamly heavy weights ( end qoute)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Quote/ Leonardo Divinci (speaks) Writes about a small tool that fitts into the palm of ones hand, that can lift extreamly heavy weights ( end qoute)

Further research into Nostradarmus being the font of wisdom, philosophy and knowlage seen in the late 1500s in an etching in his workshop, caption above included in itching reads, ALPORTOELERVICS he Nostradarmus was a schollar in the ancient practice of the tree of Cabalic wisdom, so then, where did we go wrong, and its also clear that he was tollerant of all religions and studied them all, as well as being non aligned with any, as was Issac Newton could, be they didnt want to be burnt at the stake, and there lies the reason for there incryptions, a very wise move, however they were still defiant, in leaving us a trail and pathway to follow, and I take my hat (off) too them !!

Authors note: please do all your own grammatical corrections where you deem it nessassary

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

look for future referance when seeing in hieroglyphics or ancient writtings or for that mater Issac newtons work any snakes or serpents then read rays or waves, see 4 snakes together read 4 ellerment array see mayan stone gods head dress, one god has snakes at rest all coiled up read red or normal rainbow, the other stone god see snakes errect and the four lined up togeather read white rainbow they are both the same thing only one has clouds over the top and the other is the same projction from the ground but without and clouds the clouds are just like a drive in movie screen when there in the way you see a colored ROYGBIV take the screen awy you cannot see any movie but its still being projected now dose it begin to jell

I have a question please mark it on the calander as I dont often ask questions, have you ever or anyone ever see a depiction of a very large water tank shown with water in it peerched upon the tip of a pyramid ?

I should add here that for every roygbiv or rainbow you do see, there has been invisable white ones, thousands every day 24 hours non stop on the lite side of earth, that have gone up into a clear blue sky and has done so for billions of years, as its earths continuam or fields of sheilds, that protects this blue planet from the ravergers of the Solar King, and has done so ever since this planet has had upon its surface the power to generate HydroH2o@Atomic six being mists ,fogs, and sea fogs, for without them we would have no planet, indeed no atmosphere or rain or any weather or for that matter any gravity of any discription, its why I bring togeather the critical mass to bring to your attention this precise fact, and further, out line that these primordial natural events are under direct threat, from upon our oceans of the spillage of oil compounded by a trillian times by the addition of dispersant that then generates a leathal dose of mist killing soluability, where by on the Atomic weight scale each and every time mother nature trys to covex her mists that inturn are directly responcerble for producing white raimbows, our conimuam and ionisphere and our protection from the Solar King then on this Atomic scale the soluable oil each and every time given its atomic weight convexes to the surface out of the mix to form a micronized film upon the surface given all major convexion takes place when the sea is at rest or glassed out the duldrums, it is this period that the recobtertuted oil convexes and forms it film there by blocking all and any hydro, trapping it under the surface permanitly this insidious proplem is still speading its started in 1986 with valdez that cut the magnetic grid northbound and given still to day Prince william Sound is still producing oil films from the 6% of oil still in its beach sands and noe I add as I cringe in fear at what will no be the results of the Gulf

It is for this reason I appear here upon ATS to warn you given my knowlage, if it were not for the above reason I may have died with this wisdom and knowlage as it is but a rod upon my back, climate change is not just a change thats going to go away in its own good time, its a climate train and its going in one direction only, and that from my research, tells me its heading towards Zero Sum Gravity or at the mininumim a gravatational eclips

I think I have given you enough to ponder

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join