It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

perhaps I could shed some further light on that subject, it is the case that the bible in most cases is correct it is just the prospective from which time has lead us to believe, or to view its data, as that is what it is a book of history recall, and what you see is what you get, I give you an example
Now if I gave you the job, of in just one etching, or picture to explain to who ever looked or read that picture, and regarless of the accerdemic skills , note mine are not the best , however that they would be left in no doubts that the person dipicted could fly,

Now we get into Heiroglyphics and crypitics as one picture is worth a thousand words perhaps even two thousand words, and I speak from being a master sharman code breaker, the best way to accomplish that task is

in that picture whether it be crypitic or not, is to upon that person draw wings, and I rest my case

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hey there mate if you thought I was a bible man then you assumed wrongly I mearly drew to your attention to the indifferance to what is known and what should be known, and yes I use the bible as a refrance point and its a bloody good one, but listen let me guess that you no longer have that dog in your introduction given the date attached to you site or is that your birth date, that looks like one hell of a smart dog good looking to,I have dogs and they are my mates through thick or thin, and they feature pritty big in history being the Salookies from apon the walls of the Ancients, they also loved there cainine friends , story has it that they have documented 27000 years with cohabatation with dogs

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Scott Creighton

I'm afraid i'm a realist........ and phrases such as "uniquely ancient Egypt was

'SOMEHOW' able to revive itself"

"most academics believe" [not all so it must be only some unless you can quote a

correct % proving it's MOST]

"sudden catastrophic climate change" and was reborn

"Now i wonder how ancient Egypt was able to revivicate itself. Whilst most other cultures

didn't."

"There are big clues" [BIG CLUES ARE JUST THAT. CLUES NOT ANSWERS]

"And if you are a people that can quarry millions of 2.5 tons limestone blocks why do you

imagine it would be any more difficult for them to do the reverse" [Well it would depend

on the extent of the catastrophy.even these days we have landslides, mudslides, earthquakes

and floods wiping out whole villages along with implements and tools]

None of those 'phrases' are in any way decisive and in no way PROVE anything they are

unclear and vague leaving too much room to maneuver.

Hello Eletheia,

With respect, but being a realist is quite immaterial to this discussion and you somewhat overlook the point, to wit:

FACT: The Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt collapsed.
FACT: Other Bronze Age III cultures collapsed at the same time, including the Akkadian Empire.
FACT: Ancient Egypt managed to recover as a civilisation.
FACT: Other cultures at the time, including the Akkadian Empire, did not recover.
FACT: There is considerable evidence to suggest that the collapse of these ancient cultures was due to sudden and dramatic climate change (causing severe drought).

These are the pertinent facts. Now, the hypothesis I present in my forthcoming book suggests the pre-fifth dynasty Ancient Egyptians built their pyramids as 'Recovery Vaults' and I present considerable evidence in my book to support that hypothesis. Does that mean you have to buy my book to find that information. No - it does not. Heaven forbid! A vast amount of my research is freely available right here on ATS and has been for many years. You only have to use the search function. Alternatively, there is much to support what I am hypothesising freely available elsewhere on the internet and in other books and journals freely available in libraries. I always believe it better to let people search for and find their own answers - that way the learning experience is so much more rewarding and enlightening than constantly having it spoonfed to you.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton
edit on 30/10/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix typo.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If I might add something to this thread.
There has been an abundance of theories regarding the building and purpose of the pyramids but a point that has never been addressed is the finished product. After it was completely encased in facing stones, which had a concave surface on each of the four sides, there was no entrance whatsoever and no outlets for the purported air-shafts (nor inlets either) that were again purported to point directly to various places in the heavens. So, after twenty years of construction, what were they supposed to represent?
If there were no entrances or outlets in the finished product then the internal construction is meaningless.
These were discovered centuries later and only after an entrance was blasted in.
They are certainly not tombs.
There are no hieroglyphics inside to give us a clue as to why they were built.
There were hieroglyphics on the outside (perhaps these could have explained everything) but these disappeared through the result of earthquakes and 'asset stripping' to provide building materials for other projects.
The finished product though remains an enigma which has never really been addressed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thank you Scott for your research and openness to your findings.
As many members said you've broken it down into simple and factual terms that anyone can gather and check.
I'm sorry if the trolls have resurfaced from their dwelling. Seems they like the hard stuff to derail.
Anyway we all know you're a busy man and I think we all appreciate posting this on ATS.
Thanks Scott. Keep it up.
EDIT: I don;t know why this thread has been berried from the main page. I really think ATS should be supporting your efforts by making you're findings more viewable for the newcomers.
Certainly beats and outflags most of the crud on the main page at the moment.

edit on 30-10-2011 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

Very good points. Care to offer any speculations as to why? Perhaps the finished product was meant to be "sealed"?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
There has been an abundance of theories regarding the building and purpose of the pyramids but a point that has never been addressed is the finished product. After it was completely encased in facing stones, which had a concave surface on each of the four sides, there was no entrance whatsoever and no outlets for the purported air-shafts (nor inlets either) that were again purported to point directly to various places in the heavens. So, after twenty years of construction, what were they supposed to represent?
If there were no entrances or outlets in the finished product then the internal construction is meaningless.
These were discovered centuries later and only after an entrance was blasted in.
There were hieroglyphics on the outside (perhaps these could have explained everything) but these disappeared through the result of earthquakes and 'asset stripping' to provide building materials for other projects.
The finished product though remains an enigma which has never really been addressed.

Isn’t Bulla suggesting that the pyramids were a device or machine used for agriculture? I believe he suggested the concave exterior was a part of the operation of the device. I may be wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Hello mate I to am an avard researcher and if you want a clue as to what was taking place then seek and you shall find it within King Soleomans Temple see another or perhaps even the same Ark of covernance the Temple was built to produce the same results, all be it via a differant proccess as the pyramid, see couldrens for water see fires that they then boiled to make Hydro H2o@ Atomic (6) being mists in this case steam see depiction of mist coming from temple, see documentation, to celerbrate the completion of the temple it was filled with cloud, mist, see dipiction of entrance to temple see couldren of steaming mist, the Pyramid was stopped and completly sealed after some 2 thousand years of use, see sump in base of pyramid for storage of water, National Geographics, some 14 years ago published a artical and real photo of Heiroglyphics from upon the walls of inside the pyramid Quoting, as yet unknown Hieiroglyphics from within the Pyramid, It is from these glyphs that are the , if you like the dashboard schermatics for the opperation of the pyramid

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Hey there mate if you thought I was a bible man then you assumed wrongly I mearly drew to your attention to the indifferance to what is known and what should be known, and yes I use the bible as a refrance point and its a bloody good one, but listen let me guess that you no longer have that dog in your introduction given the date attached to you site or is that your birth date, that looks like one hell of a smart dog good looking to,I have dogs and they are my mates through thick or thin, and they feature pritty big in history being the Salookies from apon the walls of the Ancients, they also loved there cainine friends , story has it that they have documented 27000 years with cohabatation with dogs

Sorry about the bible thing,a sensitive area for me.
Not my dog,picked up from the web.
But I do have dogs and love them.
BTW: the number behind my name is the year I graduated from highschool.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

hello mate, no look I never took affence, its I am geek researcher and I cannot help but to read from what you can see, and I guess its how I made these staggering discoveries, and to further explain the wings drawn upon certon people , its a heiroglyphic, meaning they didnt use the winges, it just tells the beholder of the image, that this person was one of the ones that could fly, how he did is another matter, which I can also offer up some further research on that subject

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I give you another example of crypitic, this one, that until I took it to task, remained total unexplaind by all including the scientific and accerdemics world and you heard it first
its Sir Issac Newtons cryptic that he left us with and no explanation, but it was clear that it was pivital to what he had discovered, it reads simular

Grind the stones so there is no begining nor end and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps, that you can climb

my Synopisis

The Pyramid is made of ground stones, being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, it has the snakes and indeed it has the internal step chamber, the steps so large, they would have to be climbed

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
this video, linked earlier in the thread, shows how the pyramidion found at the red pyramid, was replaced recently, with a fake one that has different measurements. what's going on in egypt ?

edit on 30-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by OzTiger

Very good points. Care to offer any speculations as to why? Perhaps the finished product was meant to be "sealed"?

actually, i don't think it's a good point. we have no idea what the original white limestone covering looked like (as far as what it covered and what it didn't), as it was removed following an earthquake that levelled cairo, and used to rebuild the mosques and other important structures. the more salient point would be that the original openings were already sealed when archaeologists started investigating it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

And on your subject the book of recorded logistics the Bible, is no help, and further which I find somewhat strange by it conspcious absents, there is apart from just one etching of Ramsies 2, there is a total black out, when it comes to any pyramids, not one word any where

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

In your post you have given 5 FACTS then you go on

There is considerable evidence to suggest that the collapse of these ancient cultures

was due to sudden and dramatic climate change [causing severe drought] these are

pertinant facts.

With all due respect 'EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST ' does not quantify 'FACT '

Then you go on to say :- "Now the hypothesis I present"

Defination of hypothesis

# Hypothesis is sometimes called a "what if" analysis"

# guess, conjecture, supposition, expectation etc

# A tentative explanation for an observation

# An ASSUMPTION used in an argument WITHOUT it being endorsed.........a supposition

# A system or theory CREATED to account for something that is not understood

# Hypothesis - a message expressing an OPINION based on INCOMPLETE evidence

# Though a hypothesis can NEVER be PROVEN TRUE [generally hypothesis leave some

facts unexplained

I can't see many FACTS in hypothesis !!

Like i said .................i'm a realist

And like Thomas Huxley said

The great tragedy of science - The slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly FACT.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by undo

And on your subject the book of recorded logistics the Bible, is no help, and further which I find somewhat strange by it conspcious absents, there is apart from just one etching of Ramsies 2, there is a total black out, when it comes to any pyramids, not one word any where

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Isn’t Bulla suggesting that the pyramids were a device or machine used for agriculture? I believe he suggested the concave exterior was a part of the operation of the device. I may be wrong.

I think I may have been a little off in the assessment as an agricultural device. I think what bulla is getting at is another purpose for them altogether, and the agricultural aspect is a by-product of that primary purpose, not the intended result itself.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hypotheses are formed taking into account certain observations, taken as "fact". They were observed, and so at some level must be factual. A hypothesis doesn't account for ALL observations, and if at some point an observation is made counter to the hypothesis, then the hypothesis is scrapped and a new one formulated.

That is what Huxley meant by the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.

Until an observation is made which is pertinent and strong enough to demolish a hypothesis, the hypothesis stands as a working explanation accounting for the previous observations.

I personally don't deal in "fact", but rather "evidence", but it remains that once seen, a thing cannot be unseen, and in that respect can be considered factual on some level. It stands as "fact" until another observation runs counter to it, at which point "fact" is found somewhere in between the two, for that new "fact" must account for both observations in order to be considered factual.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

hello mate, look I see where your coming from but I can also injoy other aspects of Scotts presnatation of how he sees it, and some of his schmatics are pertant and I have to agree with the fact that something happened to the surrounding enviroment being it went from dessart, to luxurious, to a drought, or back to normal and I say that was after a megolithic flood, if you like, the flood, to this there is a plausable reasons, that can be put, that being they were manipulating there climate, being over and above natural causes, taking dessart to to full production of foods, then the flood then back to just, 5 ml of rain per year, as to a date, for this happening, my view at this point that can be changed given other evedance being presented is some 2500 years ago,keeping in mind that the build date, may be some 12685 years ago infact it could be said the the system may well have been referbished several times over severial thousands of years prior

my quote
The true power of all science liies within the power of the observer, and that PHds are but tea leaves left in the bottom of a cup after one has contemplated what one has observed while consuming the tea

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join