It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper

Indeed - but how Mr Herschels postulate has been utterly disproven? I didn't find anything against him about those star maps and mystery star from your book? Actually, I have seen only one plausible alternative explanation
(the link to the distortedsouls).. Maybe he just wanted his 5 minutes of fame and came up with bs marketing story, that doesn't prove still anything about his "findings"?

Apologies for the delay. I'm trying to do a thousand things at once, and the concussion from the explosions outside are not doing anything to improve my concentration. probably fireworks or something, but it's still unnerving since I can't see them, but only hear and feel the concussions.

Mr, Herschel's work has been utterly refuted in any one of hundreds of places on the internet alone, literally. I will offer here one example in the interests of brevity, but if it's insisted upon, I can find many, many more. The "Cherokee star map" he "reinterpreted" will be the subject of that evidence brought forward, since I wrote it, am prepared to defend it, and am very familiar with it.

Here is the link to my post refuting that alleged star map at ATS. Within that post, there is a further link to Mr. Herschel's original work on the subject, for verification of what claims I make concerning what HE has said in the matter. it's right there, in his own words.

Now as to his "findings" - they are based on faulty logic, and faulty initial data, such as this alleged "Cherokee Star Map", which is nothing of the sort. In order to reach valid conclusions, one must first examine valid data. As the programmers say, "garbage in, garbage out".

If the foundation upon which he bases his conclusions are not even in the ballpark, how can the conclusions themselves transcend what they are based upon?

If he starts with faulty data, applies faulty logic and makes leaps of intuition inconsistent with a desire for the finding of fact, then it's logical to conclude that he has reached faulty conclusions. Chimaeras based upon smoke and mirrors, and nothing more.

Mr Creighton appears to have avoided those pitfalls in his work, and has remained on point, so the two bodies of work are not even comparable.

Edit to add: where you say "I didn't find anything against him about those star maps and mystery star from your book?" - that refutation of the star maps begins on page 372 in that book, and is substantially the same as the post I linked to above.

edit on 2011/10/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

I'm afraid i'm a realist........ and phrases such as "uniquely ancient Egypt was

'SOMEHOW' able to revive itself"

"most academics believe" [not all so it must be only some unless you can quote a

correct % proving it's MOST]

"sudden catastrophic climate change" and was reborn

"Now i wonder how ancient Egypt was able to revivicate itself. Whilst most other cultures

didn't."

"There are big clues" [BIG CLUES ARE JUST THAT. CLUES NOT ANSWERS]

"And if you are a people that can quarry millions of 2.5 tons limestone blocks why do you

imagine it would be any more difficult for them to do the reverse" [Well it would depend

on the extent of the catastrophy.even these days we have landslides, mudslides, earthquakes

and floods wiping out whole villages along with implements and tools]

None of those 'phrases' are in any way decisive and in no way PROVE anything they are

unclear and vague leaving too much room to maneuver.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Druid42

i'm pondering the references in revelation, as regards the great red dragon scooping a third of the stars and hurling them to earth. this is a reference to precession, with draco the constellation, representing the great red dragon, his tail encompassing one third of the precessional cycle in the sky, also encompasses one of the dippers/scoops, thus the precession depicts draco's tail encompassing and "scooping and dumping" a third of the stars to the earth (metaphorically) (theory: david flynn). this is clearly not an extinction level event, simply a sign post. however, it's possible it's referring to the draconids meteor shower (although this particular text has more than one layer of data, this particular layer refers to an astronomical event).

True. A sign of a meteor shower would be interpreted as a Dragon hurling the stars to earth. Primitive explanations, as they say in the day, have substantial meaning once we look at the facts.

Good call there.

edit on 29-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf

An inner circle circumference minus an outer circle circumference of the pyramid base = speed of light (299,792) - amazing coincidence or design ?

Where does the "inner circle" lie, where does the "outer circle" lie, what units are they measured in, and why do they yield the speed of light in modern statute miles per second?

Are you saying the Egyptian Seers were good enough to predict what we would use as units of measure in the 21st century?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Herschel has had 'Major works published'! One self published book in 2003

AND

SEVERAL major book deals?...................do tell
I know he is constantly claiming

film offers and book deals on his fb with his hoaxing partner Judy Faltskog but that's

all it is. All hot air and no substance. seeing is believing !!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper

Originally posted by nenothtu
The pyramid "tunnels" too small for human access are a mystery to me.

What do you think about the explanation found at here ?

here is a quote from that page:

Hancock and Bauval in their book explain that the ‘air’ shafts inside the Great Pyramid aligned to the stars in the Belt of Orion and the pole star around 2500 BC. The southern shaft from the Queens Chamber aligned with the star Sirius at its culmination point on the meridian. This star was very important to the Egyptians and was associated with the mother Goddess Isis. The southern shaft emanating from the Kings Chamber aligned with the brightest star of the Orion Belt Zeta Orionis. This star was associated with the Egyptian God of resurrection and rebirth Osiris! The northern shafts aligned to the ancient pole star Alpha Draconis (Kings Chamber) and to Beta Ursa Minor (Queens Chamber).

That theory seems to suffer the same burdens as the "star sighting" theories I mentioned above. To my knowledge, none of the alleged "ventilation holes" has a direct line of sight to the outside, so sighting a star through them would be problematic.

IF it turned out to be the case that stars were sighted through them, however, then it would prove very interesting from a timing standpoint. Since the shafts are small in diameter, and very much more longer in length, they would show a very tiny portion of sky in angular measure. This means that any "alignments" of stars with them created intentionally would be very precise, very fleeting, and very specific as to time - on the order of a few seconds every year. The precise time that alignment occurred, given that degree of precision, could very well point to an entirely new area of inquiry.

After reading that page, I can see that I'm going to have to slightly reprogram my Stellarium and Celestia installations for geolocation and time span, so that I can dig into this somewhat further. If by accident I make any discoveries, I'll give you the credit, since you put the idea in my head.

Here's another thought that just struck me - what if they were sighting on specific stars during construction to maintain an orientation, and periodically took NEW sightings for corrections? Might that explain the bends in these shafts?

I hadn't thought of that possibility before. It would account for the "star sighting" theorem, but modify it to a somewhat more practical explanation, and account for the bends in the tunnels as the stars changed position ever so slightly over the course of construction.

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Scott you inspired me to start a thread to help people give those interested in the topic a better foundation of why its important. what it means, why they lined it up that way.. etc..

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12685209#pid12685209

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Let's take a look at why Orion's constellation is so heavy studied and copied, apparently,by the prehistoric peoples of Earth.
The basis of this whole theory.
Why would they do it??
Maybe a super nova took place,originating from that area.

The Orion Molecular Cloud Complex (also often referred to as simply the Orion Complex) refers to a large group of bright nebula, dark clouds, and young stars located in the constellation of Orion. The cloud itself is between 1,500 and 1,600 light-years away and is hundreds of light-years across. Several parts of the nebula can be observed through binoculars and small telescopes, with some parts (such as the Orion Nebula) being visible to the naked eye.

The Orion Nebula is one of the most scrutinized and photographed objects in the night sky, and is among the most intensely studied celestial features.[7] The nebula has revealed much about the process of how stars and planetary systems are formed from collapsing clouds of gas and dust. Astronomers have directly observed protoplanetary disks, brown dwarfs, intense and turbulent motions of the gas, and the photo-ionizing effects of massive nearby stars in the nebula. There are also supersonic "bullets" of gas piercing the dense hydrogen clouds of the Orion Nebula. Each bullet is ten times the diameter of Pluto's orbit and tipped with iron atoms glowing bright blue. They were probably formed one thousand years ago from an unknown violent event.[8]

Maybe they saw a bright flash from the heavens,that stayed there for days.
To respond back to a message from the Gods,they built the pyramids.
I know silly stupid thinking..
edit on 29-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

let me cast some new light upon your mysertry vents and that they are infact covection tubes not for alignment of anything, the entire pricerpals involved in a pyarmid are much more on a level of understanding, that is not at all complex as you make it out to be, or think it is, the pyramid is built to replecate mother nature its entire alignment is totaly based upon its direct Easterly frontage must be accurately align to the rising sun at dawn

and I expose a small segment of the knowlage held, the first in a series to be published on ATS shortly the pyramid is infact a perfect replica of an inland arterficial water fall, those vents are for the convection of Hydro H2o @ Atomic (6) or to the lay person mists, further it is the very reason the eastern side of the structure is concaved , where by at or just after sunrise the sun Electromagnets draws the convexed mist to the eastern side where by it is susspended upon the side of structure within a vacume caused by concave the kings chamber is not for any King unless you think water is king as the internal kings chamber if filled with water and see stone block pumps just outisde chamber, also see in Horus (RA) gods so called sacrid geomatory within the mask its the very same plane depicted there in , the stone blocks being huge are dropped one at a time into the water there by cassccading water down specialy designed step chamber to cause foaming, when bubbles burst they make Hydro @ 6 leaving the front door open pyramid is huge chemney and back through ducts under step chamber the mist is convexed out and up vents provided , air shafts, finishing upon the Eastern side susspended, and further is only done twice a year

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

let me cast some new light upon your mysertry vents and that they are infact covection tubes not for alignment of anything, the entire pricerpals involved in a pyarmid are much more on a level of understanding, that is not at all complex as you make it out to be, or think it is, the pyramid is built to replecate mother nature its entire alignment is totaly based upon its direct Easterly frontage must be accurately align to the rising sun at dawn

and I expose a small segment of the knowlage held, the first in a series to be published on ATS shortly the pyramid is infact a perfect replica of an inland arterficial water fall, those vents are for the convection of Hydro H2o @ Atomic (6) or to the lay person mists, further it is the very reason the eastern side of the structure is concaved , where by at or just after sunrise the sun Electromagnets draws the convexed mist to the eastern side where by it is susspended upon the side of structure within a vacume caused by concave the kings chamber is not for any King unless you think water is king as the internal kings chamber if filled with water and see stone block pumps just outisde chamber, also see in Horus (RA) gods so called sacrid geomatory within the mask its the very same plane depicted there in , the stone blocks being huge are dropped one at a time into the water there by cassccading water down specialy designed step chamber to cause foaming, when bubbles burst they make Hydro @ 6 leaving the front door open pyramid is huge chemney and back through ducts under step chamber the mist is convexed out and up vents provided , air shafts, finishing upon the Eastern side susspended, and further is only done twice a year

Interesting theory.
Please start a thread on this,since you now have enough posts under your belt.
But,if you can,provide some links or sources backing up your theory.

BTW: what is atomic(6)?
edit on 29-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

atomic six is the specific gavity weight on the Atomic weight scale of mist or Hydro H2o @ Atomic six but alter the specific gravty only to the level of power one would get from say a car door as in say static then you alter the performance of the, or ajust the behaviour of the mist high gravity mist comes down ie cloud, less charge mist gose up no rain
Havent you read the bible
Follow our rainbow to our promssed land

Moses through a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Chemistry and atomic weights is not my strong suit, but convection I can understand. You are saying these vents behave like chimneys of sorts, using the air pressure differential between the top and the bottom of the vent to move H2O mist which is produced internally? What would be the purpose of the turns in the tubes, then? Some sort of baffle action to retard the movement of the vapor?

What is the purpose of producing and moving the vapor, to collect it in the depression on the east face? Why collect it there, and for what purpose?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

atomic six is the specific gavity weight on the Atomic weight scale of mist or Hydro H2o @ Atomic six but alter the specific gravty only to the level of power one would get from say a car door as in say static then you alter the performance of the, or ajust the behaviour of the mist high gravity mist comes down ie cloud, less charge mist gose up no rain

"In those days there was no rain, and a mist going up from the ground watered the entire face of the Earth"

Am I to take it that the pyramids were agricultural devices for something along the lines of irrigation, then?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

yes it was what ran the prommised land for thousands of years and was providing the unexplanable link that so called sicience discovered but could never unravel or explain how they grew all there maze barly oates and vegatables and had such a luxurious life style in supposidly with just 5 ml of rain, there are thousands of natural generators accross the world that Horus and his people documented world wide, to be very frank here, to day we are compared to then just ludite jukies living in a make believe world thats been engineered only in the last two thousand years odd, which is the reason I am here, as we are about to explode out of our mallase into the Golden age

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

sorry there I missed a post as you will understand I am not to familar with navergation on this site

But to answer your question re spirals in the shafts its for the same reason you will see spirals on outside of chimney stakes it speeds up the convexed flow of the substance in its convection mode the very same as one can find within a kero frige they put a spiral in the flew to speed up the process of convection and its faster than a straight flew
next question

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla
[more look to be perfictly honerst I am not avoiding the second part of your question being for what purpose is the mist colleceted on the easten side of the pyramid, and for what purpose but I hope you will except and understand that for now, given to answer that question franky and clearly so that all readers get to comprehend whats needs to be said and out lined and comprehended by all, will take severl pages of explanation, I have the 100% precise reason that I am happy to shear with all, but to do it in such a short venue that dosent actualy belong to me is not the correct formatt, I hope you see this to, but I am happy to field other questions in relation to the reverlations

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

No problem. Just drop it into it's place in the logical progression of the information. I'm guessing the answer will be something along the lines of extracting the energy from the vapor that went into creating it from the water and was transported along with it.

edit on 2011/10/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

the answer belongs to some other traditional peoples, all be it I own it in my own writes, but to do justus to those that deserve same, I am no plagerist, being a strange commodity to find in our currant enviroment, however I must do what is right for my ansesters yours and theres and give due dillagance to all and thats why I say it needs severial pages, but to cure any pangs of uncertanty it involves what we have been long told about, but some never took any notice, assuming it was but a silly dreamtime story that I might add was exlained to me in 1975 and it all revolves around Horus and his firt arrival on this planet and that place being in north Queensland Australia at a place called Black mountain were to this day if i showed you you, can still see Horus original base camp that was long befor he went to Egypt with the knowlage, and it was the local indiginious peoples that showed Horus the Rainbow serpents hence your artificial waterfall GIZA

Hoping that surficeses for an explanation to put you in the correct frame of mind into understaning further and dosent leave you hanging

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

futher to help you its called BULLA

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Oh,you had to mention the bible.
No,was forced to read it in sunday school.
I really don't care to much about that fictional book.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join