It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Hello DCMB,

DCMB: "Also, zodiac constellations are not Egyptian, and there is no evidence that Leo was recognized as a lion by anyone, least of all Egyptians, 12,500 years ago. The Egyptian astronomical system was completely different from the Mesopotamian scheme that eventually gave us the zodiac. The oldest Egyptian representations of a lion constellation are New Kingdom, and there is good evidence that the Lion is not Leo. The zodiac we know was not introduced into Egypt until the Ptolemaic period, and it is a Graeco-Roman transplant.

SC: None of the above has any relation to my work.

DCMB: "If the star-aligned shafts in the Great Pyramid tell us the Egyptians wanted the north sides of their pyramids to face the northern sky, and south sides of their pyramids to face the southern sky, why would they arrange Giza with the southernmost pyramid matching the most northern star of the Belt and vice-versa? If the Egyptians intended the Giza pyramids and the Sphinx to reflect the arrangement of the sky in 10,500 B.C., why is the Sphinx on the wrong side of the Nile? In fact, Bauval and Gilbert had to turn a map of Egypt upside-down to get the Giza pyramids to match the stars in the Orion Belt."

SC: This is back to the Ed Krupp nonsense. Ed Krupp simply did not view the Giza pyramids the way the ancient Egyptians did whereby the southern sky was their UP and the northern sky their DOWN. Krupp applied our modern convention whereby North=UP. This is simply NOT the way the ancient Egyptians viewed their world. The south is where the source of the sacred Nile was to be found. The southern sky is where RA reached his greatest power, high UP in the mid-day sky. You simply MUST consider the pyramids at Giza using the third dimension - UP. See the presentation here:

Ed Krupp Debunked

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton
edit on 29/10/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix Typo.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hello Scott and thanks for your presentation.

I have a strong feeling that these "bible versus" play into the building of the "Arc"s which if read in the Hebrew (who were taken "from the egyptians") speak of multiples of three. "Three of Hundreds", not "Three hundred" for example as the length. I believe they are speaking in ratio's ("As above, so below") not defined measurements.

I have also found that "Gopher Wood" does not exist, though it is thought to be many things, and is used one time in all of the bible. There is thought to be a translational error in the Hebrew, where in, the "G" in gopher could have actually been a "K" thus rendering the word "Kopher" which is seen all through out the bible and is rendered pitch(asphalt) or stone.

I believe the lines in Genesis are speaking of the building of the great pyramids. Read below. Notice "the door in the side", "the portholes", "finished to a cubit above", "three decks (or chambers/Nests", "covered inside and out with pitch", "the three sons of Noah (the three pyramids w/ queens pyramids").

Noach means "Rest". I believe these to be monuments to the last great civilization. There are many questions as to all the rest of the pyramids I still have, but I believe the plans as laid out in the bible play an important part of this puzzle. Perhaps the sphinx is "the lamb laying down with the lyon". Anyway, on to the lines from the bible.

10And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 11The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. 13And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 14Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. 15And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three (of) hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits. 16A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

I believe this sounds like a pyramid design...An "ARC"

A few more hints from Job...

Job 9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south. Job 9:8-10 (in Context) Job 9 (Whole Chapter) Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Thanks for your time. Ltru
edit on 29-10-2011 by letthereaderunderstand because: Add Job verses

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A few basic bits from wiki about 'Leo' and Regulus (zodiacal or not :-) )

Many civilizations over thousands of years have portrayed the constellation of Leo as a lion. One theory is that the Sun was among its stars in Midsummer, during which time the lions of the Egyptian desert left their accustomed haunts for the banks of the Nile, where they could find relief from the heat in the waters of the inundation. Pliny the Elder wrote that the Egyptians worshipped the stars of Leo because the rise of their great river coincided with the Sun entering among them. The constellation is referred to in an inscription on the walls of the Ramesseum at Thebes, which, like the Nile temples generally, was adorned with the animal's bristles. On the planisphere of Dendera, its figure is shown standing on an outstretched serpent. The Egyptian stellar Lion, however, comprised only a part of the modern constellation, and in the earliest records some of its stars were shown as a knife, whereas they now are as a sickle. Kircher gave its title there as Πιμεντεκεων, Cubitus Nili[2][unreliable source?].

The Persians called Leo Ser or Shir; the Turks, Artan; the Syrians, Aryo; the Jewish, Arye; the Indians, Simha ; all meaning a lion. In Babylonian astronomy these stars were called UR.GU.LA - the 'Great Lion'; the bright star, Regulus, that stands at the Lion's breast also had distinctly regal associations as it was known as the King Star.[3]

In Greek mythology, it was identified as the Nemean Lion which was killed by Hercules during one of his twelve labours, and subsequently put into the sky.

The Roman poet Ovid called it Herculeus Leo and Violentus Leo. Bacchi Sidus (Star of Bacchus) was another of its titles, the god Bacchus always being identified with this animal. However, Manilius called it Jovis et Junonis Sidus (Star of Jupiter and Juno).

Early Hindu astronomers knew it as Asleha and as Sinha, the Tamil Simham.

I think we can safely say that the Egyptians had a lion in some shape or form - certainly they appeared often enough in hieroglyphics. Perhaps the sphinx can point to Regulus after all....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification. I'm not familiar with Ed Krupp and took that information from a google search and I'm glad you addressed it. Will look into Mr Krupp and delete that info after reading more as to the source. Once again, thanks for your replies.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

I may be alone in this but if the ancients wanted to leave a message where it could be 'found

very easily' - Yes i'll buy it the pyramids would be a good start. So why not just inscribe

messages inside them? There is after all plenty of wall space!

To line it up with stars and constellations is hugely convoluted and open to misinterpretation

as happened with the 'Rorschach' test in psychology [only using this as an analogy]

edit on 29-10-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charlottecowell

Yes it is confirmed that a lion was used by the Egyptians but a certain author claimed the lion was Leo which it was not. Was just trying to point out that some claims were grabbing at straws and not well researched..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I had to think about what you are saying. A couple of questions come to mind.

1. Are you saying the structures might have held actual goods, like seeds for example and other items including records and anything else deemed necessary for a society to carry on after an event?

2. Also, how could a primitive society establish, coordinate and execute a successful survival plan for an event that they couldn’t have had the knowledge or means by which to acquire the knowledge needed to know that survival would be needed in the first place?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

I may be alone in this but if the ancients wanted to leave a message where it could be 'found
very easily' - Yes i'll buy it the pyramids would be a good start. So why not just inscribe
messages inside them? There is after all plenty of wall space!

Do you remember Ruth Belville ? The ancients had monetary system as well..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

2. Also, how could a primitive society establish...

On what basis do you call them "primitive society"? Because you have read history? The primitiveness is based on your fragmentational belief of todays supreme society - alas we cannot even reliably tell how the pyramids were built (compare to Coral Castle)...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

Whats a monetary system to do with clear messaging ?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Whats a monetary system to do with clear messaging ?

Oligarchy was my point. If you want to be part of the chosen few, you mustn't give the means away to the majority of the people. Plausible assumption (which is the mother of all fcuk-ups.)
edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Great movie, it lost me at the end when they say that the Egyptian had a message encrypted in the pyramid. The message was simple every 2600 years the earth changes, question how did the Egyptian knew we where going to be smart, did they saw the future?

I mean did they invented a time machine that existed in the time of Aliens or super intelligent humans existed.???

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well when i move on i will be leaving nothing to chance. There will be CLEAR instructions as

to where the deed's and any money and valuables are. I won't be pointing lights, garden

ornaments or any other subtle pointers for my descendant's to spend years trying to fathom

out in vain.
Can't see the point in that.... and i don't suppose they will care where my

ancestors originated from!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hello Eletheia,

Thanks for your question. You write:

Eletheia: So why not just inscribe messages inside them? There is after all plenty of wall space!

SC: Indeed there is. Walls can be erased, vandalised or whatever. Much more difficult to erase the pyramids.

Also, as I explained elsewhere in this thread, the 'message' was not the primary reason for building the pyramids (and I am talking here of the pre-5th dynasty pyramids - the biggies). The primary function of these, in my considered opinion, was to create a 'Recovery System' in which to store as much of their culture as they could; everything that would allow the Kingdom to rebuild itself from ruin, from a looming ecological disaster. The more pyramids, the better. The more chambers in those pyramids, then better still. And there is considerable evidence from the pyramids themselves that tell us this is precisely what they were used for. It's detailed in my book.

Now, if you are committed to building all those pyramids (recovery vaults) in order to store all the necessary items for the Kingdom to revive itself, then how exactly do you arrange those structures? Do you just place them randomly or might you perhaps take a more pragmatic approach and place the structures in such a clever way (since you are going to have to build them anyhow for your recovery vaults) that allows you to encode a layer of important information using the language of astronomy and math (which are pretty universal 'languages') and pass on to your decendants, telling them what happened, when it happened and (if it's a cycle) when it might happen again? Might not that be a more secure way of ensuring the information does not get erased or otherwise lost?

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Do you just place them randomly or might you perhaps take a more pragmatic approach and place the structures in such a clever way (since you are going to have to build them anyhow for your recovery vaults) that allows you to encode a layer of important information using the language of astronomy and math (which are pretty universal 'languages') and pass on to your descendants, telling them what happened, when it happened and (if it's a cycle) when it might happen again? Might not that be a more secure way of ensuring the information does not get erased or otherwise lost?

Once again I have a question.

trying to get my head around this.

We know that the pyramids are older than 2000 years and even back then they were considered ancient according to Greek historical writing. My question is, If astronomy and math are "pretty universal" and passes on to descendants, then why did it take thousands of years to decipher?

Just trying to make heads or tails of the theory.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
We know that the pyramids are older than 2000 years and even back then they were considered ancient according to Greek historical writing. My question is, If astronomy and math are "pretty universal" and passes on to descendants, then why did it take thousands of years to decipher?

Do you know about inquisition?
Do you know what Council of Nicaea is and what happened there?
Do you know what the term indoctrination means?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

That may be splitting hairs over the name - chances are it was the same lion-shaped constellation we now know as Leo? Maybe I'm wrong about this but I thought the Sphinx was designed to face directly towards Regulus, for whatever reason, I thought that had been demonstrated. Maybe not though, we're all still learning about what all of this means and yes, accurately decoding the hieroglyphics inside will really help. Many believe it is an initiatory rite - it certainly reads as something highly mystical. In any event, the Regulus theory shouldn't conflict with the Orion's belt layout at all, I can't see why it would. The Pleiades are also thought to be very significant in this overall arrangement and some authors believe the entire cosmos is mapped out over Giza - Hermes Trismegistus for example.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Yeah I hear that all the time from people that aren't published.

Is saying that alone supposed to be enough information to discredit a person who's work has been published?

I don't think so.

BIAD IS published.

The charge is unfounded.

Furthermore, if you want to know more specifics of the Herschel "work", check the book linked in my signature.

The original comment from BIAD was this:

I am dubious of Mr. Herschel's writings... it may be that his heart is not
fully in place for discovery of arcane secrets and more into 'making a buck'!

Sounds an awful lot like opinion to me, and not much in the way of an attempt to "discredit". If you want "discredit", download that book. You'll have more discredit than you can handle.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Encoding information into objects is something human's like to do ;
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Encoding mathematical and universal measurements in an object that would stand the test of time seems an incredibly logical thing to do - when we are ready, the message will be clear.
An inner circle circumference minus an outer circle circumference of the pyramid base = speed of light (299,792) - amazing coincidence or design ?

edit on 29-10-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Design. there are no coincidences.
Check the link in my sig for another cool mathematical designs incorporated to pyramid..
edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join