It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28/10/2011 - I sense something already and I guess i know what is going to happen.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

DALKE. calm down. go take your meds.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

~!@#$%^&*()_+

what i got mostly are moronic replied, computer bot replied.

CVVVVVVVVVVFfffffffffdnsd, information overload... warning ... ddjeeiaz shut down in 10 seconds....j hfersko

edit on 28/10/11 by Misterlondon because: shUUut.... DDDOoown CoMMencing..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
LOL all the comments here. Come on guys... Be nice. Let us remember to deny not only ignorance, but language barriers and sudden emotional outbursts. That was a hella rant. Sounds like someone is waking up! Give the OP a break. (insert tongue in cheek smiley face)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

i can dig it. i'm picking up what you're laying down.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
~!@#$%^&*()_+

why some people like to reply like a bitch?
why some people love to assume i am somebody?

~!@#$%^&*()_+

you are here to discuss this thread, my idea,
if you don't like, thinking i am BS, you can just stay out, you don't have to reply.

~!@#$%^&*()_+

no wonder you guys are slave, because you guys are damn idiot who never want to grow up...

~!@#$%^&*()_+

thank to these idiots, without you all, there will be no elite.

Busted...I admit....I am an elite computer bot. Off to sit in corner to punish myself.
:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
There is a general agitation in the air, if you are sensitive to it, then you are probably arguing with people you know around you recently.

Interesting observation about anger among peoples being a symptom of the "feelings" everyone seems to be reporting on. Brother rising against brother kind of thing? Where do you suppose that is coming from?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by JibbyJedi

no. actually...things seem quite peaceful round here. and i am very sensitive. and jedi is an understatement.

now...a new energy did come to us a couple weeks ago...but it was not an angry energy. no sir...it was not.

The "energy" is not positive or negative, it's energy, it doesn't have prejudice. The human body interprets the energy as positive or negative though, difference. Electricity processed through the body produces that person's magnetic polarity, to put it in layman's terms.

A lot of people are seriously broken, mentally and physically. Too much electricity coming in will overload some of these people, as their internal DNA transmitters are in cellular malfunction from EM pollution, diet, meds, etc. I personally process the energy as positive.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Is English not your first language? Maybe that's why people are having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say.
edit on 10/28/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/28/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12653927#pid12653927

Uranus may be the culprit.

Or Maars.

"Know Your Bottom Line"!

edit on 28-10-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

ok. that sounds all kinds of new agey and craZy...right up my alley.

yeah. a new energy touched down. i can see how some might interpret it as a negative energy and reactive in negative ways. but me...it was a much needed breath of fresh air.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
~!@#$%^&*()_+

why some people like to reply like a bitch?
why some people love to assume i am somebody?

~!@#$%^&*()_+

you are here to discuss this thread, my idea,
if you don't like, thinking i am BS, you can just stay out, you don't have to reply.

~!@#$%^&*()_+

no wonder you guys are slave, because you guys are damn idiot who never want to grow up...

~!@#$%^&*()_+

thank to these idiots, without you all, there will be no elite.

.......Dalke is that you..?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I also sense something big is going to happen. Some kinda of giant change. Be ready, wither it be war, first contact with ETs, shift in consciousness, or all of the above?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Here.. You can also track the trends in mood

www.well-beingindex.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

looks like some bad limp bizkit lyrics.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You're a crazy person

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Did a 7 year old create this thread?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My partner who goes out to work says people are crazy on the motorways, at the moment.

CMEs have been researched by the Russians on the Cosmonauts and have found that solar flares/CMEs DO have an effect on the human body.

On Monday we had a G3 CME and on a basic level CMEs increase the Adrenaline levels. This will make angry people even more angry, etc.

BUT on a positive note, those who have love will be able to use it to increase their empathic abilities and psychic abilities. This week I have been answering the kids questions BEFORE they had spoken them outloud.

So start imagining the world as a much better place and forget this doom and gloom-
instead picture the globalists giving their money away
or the stock market NOT crashing
or the Sun shining
or whatever you think will make life easier or better, for you and your neighbours.

LOVE not fear.

BTW Comet Elenin was delayed 90 days, so people should factor that in the prediction don't you think???????? BTW that is 26 January 2012.

Remember PEACE not war.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be a smart arse, nor am I trying to make light of this. But should we not have a system in place for individuals whom are psychologically disturbed to such a point as to have schizophrenic word salad type writings that make little sense?

I honestly feel that such individuals could possibly be a danger to themselves or others.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"Why some people love to assume I am somebody?"

Absolute genius. I will remember to never assume that you are, indeed, a person.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I don't use Facebook...The reason is simply because I think Facebook is the creator of the universe; the one and only God. If I don't use it I can't anger it, therefore I will avoid its wrath. That is what I heard you say. Is that what you were talking about, or did I get it wrong?

Oh, and stop it with the fearmongering. Yours is worse than most because you used big letters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join