Last nights dream of Nibiru

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So i had a really vivid dream last night of nibiru, and it prob isnt gonna take the doom and gloom twist many would like to read about. Its semi short and sweet, the beginning part seemed to have nothing to do with it, but it ended with relavancy.

So it starts with me going to a school reunion, while there we did the many normal things people do, have drinks/food and a little dancing and alot of fraternizing with old friends. So as the reunion is winding down we all start to take the leftover food and bring it home with us. Its at around the time to leave when I relize that my jacket is no longer there, and this is an issue because I carry a .357 mag in my jacket pocket everywhere I go. So i bring this to the attention of the people holding the event and most of them have no idea where it is. Finally someone says, "we took the jackets to the basement." So I go down there and sure enough find my jacket on a hanger in the basement, piece still in there in tact.

Then the reunion is over and we all leave. Now for some reason school buses were taking us home. So we get on the bus and start home. On the way home while chatting with everyone on the bus, I look out the window and see the sun, and then two other space bodies are seen to the left of the sun, very faint but large aprox the size of the moon or larger. They were very dim, kind of like how the moon is during the day. Its at that time that I tell the people on the bus "look its nibiru!" So everyone goes to the window and looks and see's it. After this one of the people on the bus, who said he was in the army intellagence at some point, tell's me of a story he had while learning how to do polygraph tests. He said during his polygraph training he was training on a higher ranking officer, and was allowed to ask him just one question of his choice then use the test to see if he was lying. So he asks the officer, "is Nibiru real?" He said his higher rank did not answer yes or no just responded with "thats a clearance level 5 question and I cannot answer that. So I made the logical leap to tell the guy obviously his non denial of it says that it is and we both agreed especially after seeing what was out the _

Next while we are looking at the sky a huge cross appears in the sky. 2 actually. Its at this time that I stand up and say "for god said to his children, look for I will make my mark in the sky to show that I am coming again." then for some reason we all start chanting and screaming in happiness"yay, god loves us" and we were all celebrating on the bus in happiness. All of a sudden the bus stops and we get off, suddenly above us is a helicopter and a guy on a loud speaker. He says "You are all under arrest we have the place surrounded if you just lay down this will all be over quickly and you will be out of here". Well we all decide to start running cause this doesnt sound good, so as we are running we get a block down and all of a sudden we run into a group of authorities roping off an area and trying to arrest us. They had us outnumbered pretty good and thats when I asked the guy next to me, "should I go peacefully?" He responds "Hell no!" but I lay down anyway ready to accept my fate. End of dream

So my question is should I or you or anyone one of us lay down peacefully? Thanks for reading and if you want to bash just find someone else's thread you troll. But I do look forward to peoples input on if we should just lay down and let them do what they want to us.




posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
As with most dreams, Nibiru falls into the fictional realm of sleep. Unfortunately, Nibiru was conjured out of the imagination of Zinchin, his ticket to fame.



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
1. nibiru isn't real.
2. dreams are DIRECTLY INFLUENCED by your belief system, therefore, making anything we deem to be real, feel as tho we have a "connection" to whatever it is you believe in. (nibiru, reptillians, zombie dreams, etc)



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


You can thank that Zinchin douche for 2012 none sense and the nibiru hoax. He is a disgrace and it saddens me to see people still falling for it.



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985
 


Awesom dream, very detailed. I'm kinda jealous, I never remember any of mine.

Many interesting points, obiously your subconscience is concerned that Nibiru may be real and hidden by TPTB, and there is also some concern about a martial law event coming. But what I find most interesting is that there where two objects next to the sun. I've never heard of the possibility of there being two, I wonder where that idea came from.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 28-10-2011 by jest3r because: grammar



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985
 


I wouldn't worry about the dream unless it occurs again. I had some very strange repeat dreams before the Japanese earth quake. But the dreams weren't about earth quakes themselves.------------




posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jest3r
reply to post by fishman1985
 


Awesom dream, very detailed. I'm kinda jealous, I never remember any of mine.

Many interesting points, obiously your subconscience is concerned that Nibiru may be real and hidden by TPTB, and there is also some concern about a martial law event coming. But what I find most interesting is that there where two objects next to the sun. I've never heard of the possibility of there being two, I wonder where that idea came from.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 28-10-2011 by jest3r because: grammar



Thanks for not being a troll first off, and secondly, im not sure why the two objects, maybe one could be the moon? Not sure though... and also I did get that feelingl like tptb were trying to conceal it and for some reason though of project bluebeam...



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What I've seen with dreams is that they usually have many meanings and I don't mean that it means different things to different people. What I'm saying is that it can be a warning of a future event and at the same time a message of some "normal" thing. Nature likes to conserve energy (water flows down, etc). Having many messages in a dream is just another way. So the dream could be some futuristic event (you're not going to your reuinon soon are you?) and have some "everyday" message. Personally it sounds like the everyday message is exactly what you asked "should a person lie down peacefully and just take what's coming." This is true for anything. Do you let the bully at school pick on you or do you tell someone? Do you let your co-worker take all the credit for your idea? When the zombies attack do you just wait to be eaten? It sounds like you might be wondering yourself if you are the type to lie down or not. But there are times it is wise to lie down, for instance you are surround by the police/military or your boss is a jerk but you need to keep your job.
Dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves and sometimes things we don't want to know. Sounds like the dream is asking you the question you asked us.



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule
What I've seen with dreams is that they usually have many meanings and I don't mean that it means different things to different people. What I'm saying is that it can be a warning of a future event and at the same time a message of some "normal" thing. Nature likes to conserve energy (water flows down, etc). Having many messages in a dream is just another way. So the dream could be some futuristic event (you're not going to your reuinon soon are you?) and have some "everyday" message. Personally it sounds like the everyday message is exactly what you asked "should a person lie down peacefully and just take what's coming." This is true for anything. Do you let the bully at school pick on you or do you tell someone? Do you let your co-worker take all the credit for your idea? When the zombies attack do you just wait to be eaten? It sounds like you might be wondering yourself if you are the type to lie down or not. But there are times it is wise to lie down, for instance you are surround by the police/military or your boss is a jerk but you need to keep your job.
Dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves and sometimes things we don't want to know. Sounds like the dream is asking you the question you asked us.


actually my reunion is scheduled for 2013 but I have no intention of going one bit... Didnt care for most in my class and still dont, especially since its the same ones I dont care for that are planning the reunion. Also, Idk about lying down... ive never been that type I was thinking more what would other people do?



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How strange, I had a Nibiru dream last night too O.o And no, I don't believe in Nibiru, don't waste my time thinking about it all the time, didn't have it on my mind before I had the dream, and have never dreamed about it before but it was so vivid! In mine: I was living in some sort of communal community on the Mediterranean somewhere, it sort of seemed like it was some futuristic world, maybe post-mega disaster or something, as we all kept to our community and lived as a giant family focusing on survival. For some reason, in my dream I really believed in Nibiru and everyone else there knew I did, as I had been warning everyone about it for ages (again, don't believe any of that nonsense.)

Anyway, one day we were out on our balcony, looked up, and there was a giant planet in the sky. A huge one, appearing as big or bigger than the moon. Just sitting there, next to the sun. No one else really seemed to care. I was trying to get everyone else to give a damn about it, but everyone but me seemed kind of indifferent. I was positive that it was Nibiru on a crash course w/ Earth. Then, an elderly woman of our community came to me and told me that sure enough it was Nibiru, she knew all about it, and come with her-- she would explain everything to me. Then she gave me a bunch of paperwork regarding it, which said that sure enough it was Nibiru, on a crashcourse with Earth just like I thought, but we had the ability to make peace with them and throw them off their course, in which case they would basically decide to befriend us instead, and maybe just pull their planet up next to ours and we would all sing kumbayah together or something? I don't know.

So I looked at the paperwork and it was a list of prices, for ex: write a check for such-and-such amount of money, give it to this woman who would send it to Nibiru, and instead of killing us in ____ way, they would only injure us in ___ way. The more money we send, the less brutal they will act toward us. But of course this elderly has to be the middleman.

So basically if this planet crashed into us, we all die anyway, and if not, this woman can say 'Ohhh it was because of your generous offerings, they spared us!" (...while she pockets all of my money.)

I was pissed! At this point I realized that this woman was full of s$ and she had been hoaxing me all along, and I was really pissed off. I was back to square1 having no idea what to expect. That was about when I woke up.

Like I said, I know that the whole Nibiru thing is a bunch of hogwash, but nevertheless the dream was so vivid, I almost never remember my dreams let alone have them so clear and detailed. It was pretty cool!



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you care to give credence to dreams, or in my case more than dreams, don't comply so easily. In mine, I and other were approached in a nice way and told to get on the buses as we would be taken care of. I begged off until the morning, but was told by this nice fema lady, the military would be there in the morning and we would be required to comply then.

The short of it was, a voice kept saying in my head, "don't get on the trains, don't get on the trains, hide!"

The dream ended with us hiding out in the wilderness.

Ya, I know we supposed to get on buses, but then there are no train tracks where I live.



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I recently read that the Government are monitoring those who have implants and are abductees /contactees.
Which is about 40% of the population.

This person then wrote that the FEMA camps are for people who have these implants.
The Govt is worried that when the increased solar flares occur in 2012, these people which implants will be activated and turn into sleepers against the Govt.

BTW solar flares or CMEs or Geomagnetic storms may take down electric grids but they also increase your psychic abilities and empathic abilities. (This explains why some people get sad or anxious at the time of CMEs.)
More easily contactable by the implantees-WHOMEVER they are. (I think ETs are involved, New Swabenland and our own military.)

Kill all your implants-with neodymium magnets-put them on all your vaccination injection sites for 24 hours.

Peace.



posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I recently read that the Government are monitoring those who have implants and are abductees /contactees.
Which is about 40% of the population.

This person then wrote that the FEMA camps are for people who have these implants.
The Govt is worried that when the increased solar flares occur in 2012, these people which implants will be activated and turn into sleepers against the Govt.

BTW solar flares or CMEs or Geomagnetic storms may take down electric grids but they also increase your psychic abilities and empathic abilities. (This explains why some people get sad or anxious at the time of CMEs.)
More easily contactable by the implantees-WHOMEVER they are. (I think ETs are involved, New Swabenland and our own military.)

Kill all your implants-with neodymium magnets-put them on all your vaccination injection sites for 24 hours.

Peace.


Maybe you should start a thread on this, because I have questions
Don't want to derail this thread



posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
That could never be one of my dreams, because is was way to structured. If I would have dreamed of something similar, the flying spaghetti monster would have appeared out of nowhere and started eating people on the bus. I am certain this doesn't mean anything, other than you probably spend too much time on ATS.

Since you read about Nibiru, your subconscious mind uses that imagery to communicate internal conflicts, since that is something you have apparently read or thought about recently. Unless you have a history of prophetic dreaming, I would say the answer is what I described above. Some people, although very few, can apparently dream future events.

For both our sakes I hope your wrong. I don't believe in Nibiru, as the source, Mr. Sitchin I believe, mistranslated that little piece, and the word, in Sumerian texts, usually refers to something completely different than a celestial body.



posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
That could never be one of my dreams, because is was way to structured. If I would have dreamed of something similar, the flying spaghetti monster would have appeared out of nowhere and started eating people on the bus. I am certain this doesn't mean anything, other than you probably spend too much time on ATS.

Since you read about Nibiru, your subconscious mind uses that imagery to communicate internal conflicts, since that is something you have apparently read or thought about recently. Unless you have a history of prophetic dreaming, I would say the answer is what I described above. Some people, although very few, can apparently dream future events.

For both our sakes I hope your wrong. I don't believe in Nibiru, as the source, Mr. Sitchin I believe, mistranslated that little piece, and the word, in Sumerian texts, usually refers to something completely different than a celestial body.



I actually have had prophetic dreams before(not calling myself a prophet.) I have a thread with several other dreams Ive had u can read them here. Other dreams/visions



posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985
 
By: estimatedprophet
 
Mr. Fishman, thanks for replying to my post a couple days ago. I read your dream it is very interesting and you already know what it is about and of what is going to take place here in the homeland of Americana.

I have read through a few other peoples posts in this thread and they claim that Zecharia Sitchin, invinted or made up the story about Nibiru or Planet-X. To till you the truth, Zack was a Freemason, and allot of these government elite know that God exist and that the Lord is going to pay the world a little visit, actually a great visit, full of destruction and judgment.

Zecharia Sitchin made up the nibiru story to hide the truth from the people and that truth is that this planet is actually the arrival of the "Kingdom of God!" Now after reading some of the posts by other people, they swear it is a hoax and that the planet does not exist and on-top of it all these Freemason B@$ERD$ they gave the planet the name nibiru or planet-x, instead of the honorable name of the God Almighty!

You see that the powers to be make any stupid thing up and most of the people fall for it and the ones who are skeptic are the ones who gracefully fell into there deceptive plan. That Planet is the Kingdom of God that is going to judge the world!
As in the last part in your dream, go peacefully and live forever for your sacrifice, the rest of the world shall pay seven fold after God is through with them!



posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985
 


Originally posted by DJM8507
I had a dream that essentially showed a major disaster the night before last.

This is the interpretation and mystery of your dream. By: estimatedprohet

I remember sitting in a room with a bunch of people I didn't know in a very nice house. We were on the second floor that offered views of the land out of one side and the ocean on the other.
 
Please Read These Verses From The Holy Bible, So That You Can Have A Biblical Interpretation And To Understand About What Is Going To Happen Soon!
(Isaiah 13:6-13, and 24:0-23, Haggai 2:21-22, Matthew 24:0-51, Mark 13:0-37, Luke 17:0-37 and 21:5-37, Hebrews 12:25-29, Revelation 6:12-17,)
 

We were sitting on the couches, talking, laughing, drinking, eating finger foods and just enjoying one another's company. Suddenly everything shook gently left, right, up down, side to side then it got worse and worse. Suddenly we heard a loud, nearly deafening rumble and what sounded almost like a sonic boom.
 
In this part of your vision, everyone is having a good time, eating and drinking and very oblivious, of what is about to happen to the land and to the entire earth! (just like in the days of Noah, when he warned everyone to get ready because there was a coming destruction upon the land, and no one lessened and that is exactly what is going to happen to this generation very soon/now, during these "End Times!")
 

At that moment, everything went into slow motion and everyone was thrown into the air, and we were all flung against a wall. I remember looking into the eyes of these other people as their bodies slammed against the walls of the house, semi-splattering with blood and debris flying everywhere almost appearing weightless
 
The cause of all of this devastation happening at that time is because the approaching "planet," which is the (Kingdom of God) coming fourth, to bring wrath and judgment on the face of thee earth! Upon it's arrival the earth will tilt and wobble and the heavens will shake and the stars shall fall from the sky to thee earth!
 

I looked out the window at the land and it literally looked like water, rolling waves. Everything was being thrown into the air, moving randomly, in a chaotic way, the debris getting thicker and thicker. While out the other window, the water itself filled the entire view, as I could see nothing but dark water out of it.
 
The cataclysmic pole shift will start as soon as the Kingdom of the Lord draws nearer to earth, causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and water levels to rise everywhere!
 

The house disintegrated and it almost looked like the ground under the house had flown away at a high rate of speed, leaving debris of the house in mid-air.
 
The poles will shift so fast that many things in the ground will seem chaotic. This is simply caused by the land shifting so fast beneath your feet, that it will appear as the heavens opened, (space) and that is where you get your flouting or flying affect in the air! (In the bible it quotes, and the sky receded like a scroll!)
 

I viewed this all in slow-motion, like I was hovering in mid-air, and i remember looking at the stars, as the roof was now gone, and they were whirring by quickly.
 
As the Kingdom approaches even closer, there will be a humming or vibrating sound that will be heard throughout the world and the stars will be visible but they will quickly grow dim because of all the smoke coming fourth from thee earth!
 

Before I awoke I heard a very light, quiet voice say "The earth wobbled, it turned."
(Very vivid, very intense dream. What do you think?)
 
(You heard the voice of God, proclaiming His word!)
This is a real apocalyptic prophetic dream, that you had and soon after reading your thread, I had to post this to interpret the vision for you and for all, to see, both the believers and nonbelievers, because we are at the "End of Days" and I am hoping that you can all understand of what is really going on and what is about to happen to this world very soon!
So please I would like to urge you to please, worship God and His Christ Jesus because they are coming very soon and I mean that, they are already at the door!
To all the people that heard preachers and pastors and false prophets speaking about the good news, it is all lies, for the coming of God will shake thee earth and burn it like a furnace!
If you are in sin, go to Him in sin, the way that you are, and worship Him because He loves you and He will forgive you with His grace, and mercy, and by doing this He shall give you eternal life, forever and ever!! "Amen!"





new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join