It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless man threatens to evict Occupy Wall Street #OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Homeless man threatens to evict Occupy Wall Street #OWS

Video of a homeless guy complaining that the OWS people won't clean up after themselves which is threatening the occupation of the park. He makes some good points and is entertaining. He also says he is a veteran, which would be sad if true. A veteran shouldn't be homeless..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
A veteran shouldn't be homeless..

Welcome to the world we live in.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e260d83a19e.jpg[/atsimg]

Sad but true.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The guy has some legitimate points. I hope he's able to talk to and be heard by the occupiers who may not be on their toes. Stay clean and don't annoy your neighbors which would include the homeless. I'm glad to hear also that he supports the movement just not bad behavior.

On the other hand, it could have been trash night for all we know and the guy could have been offered money for his rant.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The homeless guy articulates the irony and hypocrisy of OWS eloquently.

I wonder if his critisism' is in anyway related to the current OWS negativity towards the homeless?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Good post

I think what he was saying rang true, they don't want to clean the area, because they are used to people cleaning those areas and not them.

It paints a bad picture of the movement, too lazy to clean up around them, but they want to clean up wall street.

If they don't act like adults they won't get treated that way.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
On the other hand, it could have been trash night for all we know and the guy could have been offered money for his rant.

Seriously?

Agent provocateurs paying the homeless to complain about poor sanitation by OWS on youtube?

I guess what they say is true, denial is not just a river in Egypt...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I highly doubt this is a "provocateur". You can see that he is visibly upset in his face,voice and body language.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by Kali74

Seriously?

Agent provocateurs paying the homeless to complain about poor sanitation by OWS on youtube?

I guess what they say is true, denial is not just a river in Egypt...

Are you denying that dirty journalism is happening at OWS? Because you're certainly denying that there's a lot of positive interaction with homeless people at several sites, including OWS...just don't count on The New York Post to tell you so.

I didn't say this was the case, I said it could be. Adam cleary is not a fan of Occupy judging by his site.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

top topics

join