It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something did happen today, I am in New York City and I know what it is.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
so your all complaicent and couldn't give a damn less if this is real?

k, just checking. (population of sane people on earth, less than prior.)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

curious how you came to that conclusion
can you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

I have not ever heard a bigger load of CRAPOLA. Have you done your research. The system that controls us all is GLOBAL WORLD security. the Silent Subliminal Signal QUAD Is through SIGINT INTELLIGENCE. THEY CONTROL, BIOLOGY, THE NEUROTRANSMITTER, ALL KINETICS. In fact... they simply control the world with all those DUMB bases, satellites, and LRAD all over the world You make the control of signals sound complicated. Scalar quantum silent sound is quantum science weapons. With all types of frequency they can control matter energy. The USS PHILADELPHIA is proof, and so are you. Sit on the internet until you come up with a better thread, and then ask the forgiveness of us all for telling us what the mind controllers want you to have us believe.Then I might forgive you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I simply find the lack of either panic or mass websearching on the topic to be disturbing. if this IS real were probably doomed cause like bill hicks put it, we'll be watching gladiators.

ed: idk about microwaves but look into project bluebeam, some parts of OP's story make alot of sense. hopefully not the microwaves part, but then im using microwaves right now, its called wifi.

ed: im not asking people to panic specifically, i'd prefer the latter option of connecting the dots, just not 'lol nice story bro' =/
edit on 28/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I totally hear what you're saying. You're not new here though. You know we have these sorts of predictions on a daily basis. Sometimes multi-daily...

Most people just don't believe it anymore.

In a real situation, I think they'd care.

The ones who STILL don't care would likely die off quick. They're the ones least likely to get aid from friends/neighbors/family - for 2 reasons - first being they don't want help - they're ready to die - the 2nd being the cause of the first - they don't have any friends/family/neighbors because they were non-caring

I know cause I don't care

I'm totally screwed

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Agreed. No more Dexter is where I draw the line. This would make a decent movie script, but some of it is a little too out there.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I know that feeling, remember elenin? =/ I didn't buy that except the possibility of the cyanide from its tail passing earth, and that didn't even occur either. don't give up if and when things look bad =) if they pull this card, we'll be the ones welding the doors shut on their mountain bases xD

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

So what exactly is going to eat me?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedogdiary
reply to post by raj9721

So what exactly is going to eat me?

Curiousity from not getting a response from the OP.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's the 29th now and...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
imagine if he's right...and weeks from now a new virus is spreading

11/11?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
They ain't gonna get me!
I'm prepared.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
TPTB has raj in custody .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

ok ok there are some truths in what your saying but it's been clouded up with fantasy.
If "they" were going to eat us they wouldn't be poisoning us. ie food addatives, vaccines, drugs perscription and otherwise, floride, extra radiation from all the microwave towers and how about all the lovely exhaust fumes.

There is a mess we made of our planet, we did it no one else did.

"They" have shut down multiple nuclear warheads and other interventions. and no I'm not sure which ones do that and yes, that means that I have a suspicion that we are actively being interfered with by more than one type of entity.

The only one that is said to be coming to get anyone is Jesus and although His father may be bloodthirsty He is not. I also believe that inadvertantly or not many people are making decisions so that things happen to try to get Jesus here sooner. Like any of us can actually have that kind of power is ridiculis but it sure straightens out the perspective when the Vatican is calling for a one world economy.

The only thing the Myan said was that it marks the ending of an age. That means a new one. That means change. We are definately seeing that.

Many things have the possibility of HAPPENING. Understand that the future is not set in stone. Lots of things depend on alot of other things.
Find peace, relax and keep reading, studing, learning and let the truth reveal itself to you within your heart, not your head.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

"And at the 2011 Outlandish Conspiracy awards.................. the Golden tinfoil hat goes to!!!!...................raj9721!"

Take a bow son!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

That is really serious. How do you know that raj9721 is in custody?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelightfulDruid
reply to post by ViP3r

Oh the irony

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ViP3r

Sarcasm alert!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

reply to post by ViP3r

Sarcasm alert!

I know , some people ! lol

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
You said "Something did happen today, I am in New York City and I know what it is."

But you never told us what EXACTLY happened.Am i the only one who noticed it?
edit on 28-10-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

I noticed, too. I think he was watching a rerun of V when he was writing his post :/

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join