It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something did happen today, I am in New York City and I know what it is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Wow, that is fricking hilarious! I bet the moment he read that he thought, "oh man, she's right!!" then he turned his computer off and started playing COD or BF or MoH or GTA. Sorry but that bruised my funny bone! THEY don't like you talking about them hahahaha, God I love ATS sometimes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Well OP, if you are indeed correct, then thank you for giving my life new meaning.

I want to be a sheep! I want to wake up every day to be a part of the system and never question it, corralled by the sheepdogs who were indoctrinated to carry out their function with no qualms, rewarded with treats that have 1's 5's 10's 20's 50's and 100's on them, spontaneously created out of thin air while anything of actual monetary value goes towards the creation of bigger, better, more efficient sheep corrals.

I want to be slaughtered! I want my wool and skin to be used to keep those who intend on surviving with some semblance of luxury's feet and bodies wrapped up in cuddly warmth. I want my flesh to provide sustinence to the sheep farmers and their ilk, because only through them can I truly find comfort in the day to day, which is always the same, every day.

I want to not know what I now know because knowing is half the battle and I know I'm no soldier. They're there for mine and theirs safety and care, so there is no sense in refusing their warm embrace they're so generously giving their herd. You sound like a witch, which scares me whether I weather the bad weather which you have revealed, revel in that which I'm used to, or like a weevil weed out the evil which witches like you make real.

I'm mistaken. I'm not a sheep. I'm an ignoramouse, hoping to be ignored by TPTB with their cheese that they use to tempt me. If what you say is true..

IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Take your pills bro. You provided zero evidence and acted like a bunch of fantasy speculation is fact when no it's not, it's just random # that pops up in your head like anyone else. It's so damn annoying when people lay out this whole ridiculous story and magically know everything that's going to happen and never explain how they "know". Because it all just came out of their delusional head. Seriously, keep your fantasies to yourself, there's no reason to scare the other gullible folks here and make claims with 0 evidence to back it up.
edit on 28-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh crap, I totally forgot today was the end of the world....

And I had a hair appointment on sunday too ;_;

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Is today already the 28th? And here I've been all leisure like and stuff this morning when I should have been PANICKING!!!!

Not to say that the world as we've known it isn't quickly changing for the worse. Something's up. Everybody knows that...but I really didn't know today was the 28th. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to read about this thing that supposedly already happened today in New York City.

Op, can you please address the title of your topic? Preferably with specific details? Thank you in advance.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Ok they are going to release flees or ticks into the protesting crowds, these flees and ticks...

This tactic has been used in the past, and I don't doubt could be repeated soon... There are plenty of remedies for fleas and ticks. Search them out quickly.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
...why are all of our nuclear plants situated on faultlines?

Cook Nuclear Power plant in Bridgeman, MI, is not on any fault lines...that is just one I am aware of...

Michigan Seismicity Map
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well, here i am waitting to find out what did hapen in nyc today.take your time and pleaze explain. ty

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Also Calvert Cliffs in Lusby, MD...seems far enough away from any known fault line...

Is Maryland in danger of a large earthquake?

www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hold on i have to get my tin foil hat on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

S&F - why? because it makes way more sense than Final Fantasy told you

Its a good story, true or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
fleas and ticks???!!! That's the one event I did not plan for. The Front-Line I have is only for a 10 pound dog! Not enough for me! I hope they aren't gonna give us worms too! I just gave her the last dose.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by underdogradio

I don't know about ticks, but after a summer long battle with fleas, I found that BORAX (find it in your laundry aisle) will get rid of those fleas in about 4 days.

Not to be confused with boric acid.

of course this does nothing for you if you've already been bitten

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

oh dear....I heard about a -new- tick based disease poping up YESTERDAY and no its not lyme disease, they don't know what it is yet

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

bump this thread to the top people, srsly.
edit on 28/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Or how about those weird metal boxes they put on all of the telephone and light poles?

Those are power supplies for CATV networks, you see, CATV networks have to use amplifiers, diplexers and multiplexers, fiber nodes, etc to deliver the service, and if power is lost to a small part of the network, like a fiber delivery route that could affect thousands of customers, or could be on a copper pathway that could potentally affect hundreds of customers and interrupt service.

Usually the round things are telephone amplifiers, called Voice Coils - these amplify the tip side of the cable pairs from the central office to the customer premises.

But i dont know what all of that other stuff you where talking about is....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Something did happen today! Its my Birthday,,ya me ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, just your typical tool spreading fear...in a time of fear. please spare us your fantastical thoughts and personal translations of a christian myth.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wake up. Wake up. Your dreaming!

If your not your insane so 'wake up'

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I will project serenity and solace for your mind my friend. You will need it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join