It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something did happen today, I am in New York City and I know what it is.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
First off the you cannot predict an exact date for these events to happen, so October 28th is just a deadline of when we should all leave major cities.

Why would we flee major cities? Go to any major city around the world and you will find a major portion of its population gathered in the city center in the form of a protest rally. I can not shake the idea that maybe these rallies were planned by the very groups that are being protested against. That maybe these rallies against government all began on a military funded and supervised network we call the world wide web.

They have complete control and constant observation of everything we do, they can access cameras attached to your phone and computer, and listen through a mic, they can hear it all, they know about this post, and they know about the predicted date October 28 2011, and they don't care if we know, because there is nothing we can do about it.
they don't need an army, www.designation-systems.net...
they don't need farmers, bigthink.com...
they don't need workers, www.math.uwaterloo.ca... www.robotshop.com... www.igcseict.info...
they don't need us, and now they have the bulk of our population grouped up on their doorstep.

9/11/2001 was a test to see if the American people could be persuaded to do what they want through a fear mechanism. The "war on terror". Americans have this overall Patton mentality, where in order to understand something clearer we must go to war with it, in our shiny green (10 mpg) Sherman Tanks at full charge. It is what we have become, we charge in, kill everything, and crater the very land we were fighting over. Now the ultimate terror begins...

SO THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING PEOPLE...

They cannot control your minds with microwaves, not totally yet, but they can disrupt your immune and body systems, they can make you get sick, similar to a flu. Because microwave is just another named to RADIATION. If you do this long enough though you can collapse an economy, physically weaken a populus, mentally stress a populus, all with microwave/radiation technology/weaponry.

So where are all these micro waves??? everywhere, hello?!? in your cellphone, your kitchen, your wireless router, your wireless charger, your wired charger, your microwaved food, your radioactive water, in your air...get it? Or how about those weird metal boxes they put on all of the telephone and light poles?
why are all of our nuclear plants situated on faultlines?
why have the worlds governments taken a keen interest in developing EMP?
why are the secret bases underground?
why would they want us so weak?

Ok they are going to release flees or ticks into the protesting crowds, these flees and ticks are going to be carrying a fatal virus, the H1N1. How is H1N1 fatal? It's not fatal by itself, but it spreads quick and effectively in grouped up populations, like pig farms, or cattle farms, or human farms. Ok ready, I just have a feeling that the H1N1 + all the radiation exposure will cause this plague to be of an epidemic proportion.

anyone want me to heat up their H1N1 in the microwave? no, ok... so get far away, read this and run, there are no corporations, there is no government, thats all fake, its just the Industrial Military Complex, and thats fake too, used to cover up the true "they", and the truth is we will never know who it is calling the shots.

you will see many flashes all at once in the day lit sky, planes will fall from the sky, satellites will fall from orbit, all electricity will cease, plugged in or not everything with a circuit will fry, your TV will shut off, and that will be it, you will never see them, or hear them again, they will be underground before you figure out why your TV is busted.

it gets better, why are they doing this? because they are confused, they think its coming to collect us or maybe eat us, but they know its coming, they have exhausted humanity, used up all its resources, its energy, and now they can survive so they must make us the most unappealing planet and lifeforms in space to hopefully coax it into leaving or destroy it. the mayans knew this, they saw what was coming. had the Mayan leaders infected their own people they could of defeated the Spanish fairly easily, thats how the mayans dissipated so quickly.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Well you have just written a great story that would make a very good plot line for a Hollywood Movie, but come on, this is a bit out there.

Don't believe the hype too much. It is pointless for me to question your perspective, I know, because I have been where you are at. It is an interesting vision to pass through. Keep striding forward in your perception! Many questions to be answered!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
shortened:
lets imagine the human population is in actuality not free, that we are grown like crops.
lets imagine a certain group of people knew this, and know of the power and might of the force coming to harvest us.
lets say they are far too advanced for us to even compete against.
lets say they like to use our small intestines to stitch the leather together in their saucers.
1) Gather herd.
2) Butcher/Prepare herd.
3) Sabotage/Boobytrap herd.
4) Retreat/Hide ineptly.
5) Observe.
6) Take notes and repeat 10,000 years from now.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Fits too well. Fantastic. So what, is coming?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Great theory.
S&F for that.
Don't know if that's what's up... but none of us know do we?
Something's up, that much is for sure.
October 28th may not have anything to do with it other than another date on the calendar, but I for one can see and feel that change is in the air. The masses have begun to wake, and TPTB will not sit back much longer.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

it gets better, why are they doing this? because they are confused, they think its coming to collect us or maybe eat us, but they know its coming

What's coming to eat us, care to elaborate on this a bit more please?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I agree its a bit "out there" however, they did 9/11, and that makes "them" capable of anything IMHO. Guess we will have to wait and see how things pan out.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ahh so it's time to move to a country or place that has no internet... then we're safe from Armageddon.

Got it!

I say this as I'm watching a documentary on the atrocities committed in Syria by the former leader and his men.

Somehow I don't think many of them would fit in your scenario, they seem to not have so much time on their hands..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
shortened:
lets imagine the human population is in actuality not free, that we are grown like crops.
lets imagine a certain group of people knew this, and know of the power and might of the force coming to harvest us.
lets say they are far too advanced for us to even compete against.
lets say they like to use our small intestines to stitch the leather together in their saucers.
1) Gather herd.
2) Butcher/Prepare herd.
3) Sabotage/Boobytrap herd.
4) Retreat/Hide ineptly.
5) Observe.
6) Take notes and repeat 10,000 years from now.

Oh wow!! Paranoid a bit are we? Where are your sources for this? Reading too many alien agenda books, and watching too much of the Matrix combined. I think aliens are not even real, but a distraction, just like all this protesting that is going on. that's my opinion only, and I know talking to your type is pointless good luck today!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm safe because my cell phone charger doesn't have microwaves.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

I was going to write a long drawn out comment on this, but really i cant be bothered, if it is truly what you believe, then good luck. Are you taking any medication as i will make sure i never touch whatever it is that you are on!, really, come on, this would make a good story, i think you have been watching too much tv.

TV is given to us by them so chances are that it will be given to further whatever agenda they want us / you to believe, it does not make it so though i am afraid. It just makes you gullible. I have not watched tv in over a year, perhaps you should give that a go and stay off some of these forums, i think you are struggling with some of the concepts that are involved and making up whatever scenario fits with you best.

You are fear mongering and more than likely furthering the agenda for those people. go outside get some fresh air and try to reconnect to reality, i do agree things are a changing, just think you are going a little too far and working from a point of fear, which is never good.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

The Sherman tank hasn't been in service since 1955, Our current MBT us the M1A1 Abrams and it gets an incredible 0.6 mpg

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
NO TV???

NO TV???!!!!!!!!!!

No more Dexter? This IS the end...........woes to us all.....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You said "Something did happen today, I am in New York City and I know what it is."

But you never told us what EXACTLY happened.Am i the only one who noticed it?
edit on 28-10-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
In the future, hide your computer when you're about to get wasted, man.

Today may mean everything and it may mean nothing, but, either way, our population isn't going to be clustered in the center of cities in the form of protests. The ones protesting are a tiny percentage of the population.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

They have complete control and constant observation of everything we do, they can access cameras attached to your phone and computer, and listen through a mic, they can hear it all,
Speak for yourself.

No cell phone. Only microphone is on a cheap headset, and at the moment I'm not even sure where it is. I do know that it is not plugged into my computer. My digital camera is never attached to my computer, but even if it was, they would need to come here and re-charge my batteries first.

they know about the predicted date October 28 2011.....
Do they also know about all of the other failed prediction dates?
There are a few every week, but it does seem that Friday is a more popular date for demise.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I hope they fry my work computer first so I can go home early

Even if this were all true... run for the hills and then what?

....and by the way, they don't like that you are talking about them here.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

WOW
OWL

1: First declension... I just have to get the obvious out of the way... But please understand... I'm not trying to 'SOULICIT' U... In any way... Or try and get U to blow Urr produced by Anonymousekateers ATS cover... Ok .ready for this question???...

IS THIS RAJ PATEL... AND YOUR PREPARING US AS THE MANNA BREAD MEAL...TO BE CONSUMED BY Maitreya

BUT JOINT!!!... Sirius---(B) 'out of this world Holywood type post... + of course "I" ............
would like to give a THANX's to the eXpert Flee Circusghost writers in your mind... without them little tracking dots... this would not of been worthy of such a GOLDEN HOLY COW award

2: Second declension... Urr leaving out the size scale 'Thing' about the 'they's' who are "Allegedly" coming... What if there is a BIG ALIEN HD96127 UFO ... with a vacuum straw... who 'they' has a Sheening like drug problem... sucking up solar systems all over the never ending univerSea's... BUTT!!!... Only when in 2012 aLINEments happen... Of course

3: Third declension ... ICANN think of 3 movies that are Urr favorite programings... of this incredible imagination of the cauliflower cradled in your skull/bone chalice... that helped U achieve such a prestigious Trilateral award from me... No worries though... "I" will not eXpose U if true... Urr secret is safe with me

Mr X-ULTRA/AMDR... will always give U ATSers the... HUD before 'they' come around the SUN

edit on 28-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Missed one

edit on 28-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: New object discovered just outside our solar system today... So something did happen

edit on 28-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Galactic level editing... Sorry for mis-translation grammer spellings

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by avatar22

That is how I see it. I know people from all walks of Life and they all have said something does not feel right. A majority of them have said the same thing, they sense someone they know is about to die. These people saying this are scattered throughout the US, so if their gut feelings are hitting the mark, then something may be close to happening in the US. NASA just tossed a weather-observing satellite in space, BTW.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The only thing i dislike about this site
is the immaturity and hate some people
reply with,
regardless of how unlikely or far out
some of the topic's are.

i wish that people would refrain from posting
if they have nothing constructive or valid to say,
and just stay away real sceptics with valid arguments
are a good thing but immaturity no...