It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians: Lieberman's remarks are an explicit threat on Abbas' life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Seriously think about it.... if he was killed off it would do more harm than good.

Mossad has had more than it fair share of killings lately....killing a key political foe would only ignite a fire storm in the region.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pilgore
Seriously think about it.... if he was killed off it would do more harm than good.

Mossad has had more than it fair share of killings lately....killing a key political foe would only ignite a fire storm in the region.

I think all Mossad killings have done that.

This one, should it actually happen is just business as usual.

In fact, at this point I would any "accident" would be interpreted as a "killing".

Mossad always "seriously thinks about it" before acting.

I wonder if Tzipi Livni is involved in the "thinking"?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by backinblack

Didnt he say the reason was Abbass (sp?) was hindering the peace process? I'm thinking that would be a pretty good reason for the comments made about his resignation.

Abbas hindering the peace process by taking the proper diplomatic channels via the court of international law? How dare he hinder the peace process by lawfully performing the required notions.

This sick twisted logic being applied leaves me unable to properly distinguish if you are trolling or just confused.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I believe that Joe Liberman is a Mossad agent, fancy that, a US senator that is beholden to a foreign power, Israel.....Liberman is a criminal and shoud be arrested for being a traitor to the USA.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Corruption Exposed,

I don't understand why you're going after DerbyCityLights with such venom. It isn't constructive and doesn't strengthen your argument. First of all, I'm as certain as I can possibly be that there is no flaw in the logic, DerbyCityLights simply reported what was said and offered an opinion about the comment's impact. I will instantly retract with apologies if you 1) show that DerbyCityLights was proposing a logical argument and 2) point out the flaw in his logic.

Abbas hindering the peace process by taking the proper diplomatic channels via the court of international law? How dare he hinder the peace process by lawfully performing the required notions.
If you believe in reincarnation, you should check your past lives to see if you were ever a lawyer or politician.

If you mean if he filed the correct number of copies with the proper offices, sure, OK, you're right. BUT the Quartet, other countries, and newspapers around the world indicated that Abbas' statehood move, outside the agreed to negotiation process, was only stirring up anti-Israeli sentiment, increasing the chances for violence, and doomed to failure anyway.

This sick twisted logic being applied leaves me unable to properly distinguish if you are trolling or just confused.
The logical flaw is irrelevant appeal, and I don't mean DerbyCityLight's.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Corruption Exposed,

I don't understand why you're going after DerbyCityLights with such venom. It isn't constructive and doesn't strengthen your argument. First of all, I'm as certain as I can possibly be that there is no flaw in the logic, DerbyCityLights simply reported what was said and offered an opinion about the comment's impact. I will instantly retract with apologies if you 1) show that DerbyCityLights was proposing a logical argument and 2) point out the flaw in his logic.

If you believe in reincarnation, you should check your past lives to see if you were ever a lawyer or politician.

If you mean if he filed the correct number of copies with the proper offices, sure, OK, you're right. BUT the Quartet, other countries, and newspapers around the world indicated that Abbas' statehood move, outside the agreed to negotiation process, was only stirring up anti-Israeli sentiment, increasing the chances for violence, and doomed to failure anyway.

The logical flaw is irrelevant appeal, and I don't mean DerbyCityLight's.

What you call venom I call the real truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
I believe that Joe Liberman is a Mossad agent, fancy that, a US senator that is beholden to a foreign power, Israel.....Liberman is a criminal and shoud be arrested for being a traitor to the USA.

Many US politicians hold dual citizenship.

Israel has standards.

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Joe Biden is a Christian Zionist who holds loyalties to Israel first. He is one of MANY!

Nothing makes me more sick than that round of applause Bibby got in Washington

That was pathetic.

I didn't even bother mentioning the actual Israeli nationalists who have served in the IDF but not the US mil.

Leaves you wondering what kind of dirt bags are running your country

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Can the topic starter initiate a drive to return the billions of $ in International aid meant for the Palestinian people but stolen by Mr. Arafat many years ago in order to blame Israel for the woes, heartache, and poverty of the Palestinians?

You can serve your brothers in a much more meaningful way by accomplishing that challenging task than pointing fingers, yelling, screaming, and jumping up and down - don't you think?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
here is a controversial article about Arafat.

Arafat is a Moroccan Jew?

At least that is what a new book published in Syria says. According to the book, written b y a top PLO member, Arafat’s father Arrived to Jerusalem from a village in Morocco populated mostly by Jews. The author claims that a cousin of Arafat confirmed that Arafat changed his last name trying to hide his Jewish Moroccan roots.

The author also writes what has been known for a long time that Arafat was born in Cairo not in Jerusalem. Arafat’s father was married to an Arab woman from Jerusalem but Arafat was not born there. Another thing the book says is that Arafat is not related, as he claims, to the infamous/ famous Husseini family from Jerusalem. As for being from Moroccan origin the book quotes Morocco’s former Foreign Affairs minister that as far as he knows Arafat is from that Moroccan village. (all of the above freely translated from Israeli news siteYnet)

The readers of Ynet had some funny conclusions: If Arafat is a Jew it will explain many things. For example it explains why Arafat refused to accept Barak and Clinton plan to give land to the Palestinians. It would also explain why he leads the Palestinians to chaos. Why he encourages suicide bombings that causes more and more people to loathe the Palestinians. Another thing: If Arafat is a Jew and he lives in the West Bank, does that make him a settler?

Update: Ma’ariv adds more info from that book. It is claimed that Arafat ordered the killing of a French engineer, which was presumably related to Arafat’s Moroccan side, in order to prevent the Frenchman to reveal Arafat’s true identity. The French engineer was killed from a landmine explosion, a hit executed by Sudanese assassinators. This all thing, that was extremely dubious to begin with, is becoming more and more of a joke. At least it’s a good one.

some think tanks say this has a little merrit.

the backgrounds of many leaders are thin at best, riddled with edited info about their pasts.

was Arafat a deeply hidden agent?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001

Can the topic starter initiate a drive to return the billions of $ in International aid meant for the Palestinian people but stolen by Mr. Arafat many years ago in order to blame Israel for the woes, heartache, and poverty of the Palestinians?

You can serve your brothers in a much more meaningful way by accomplishing that challenging task than pointing fingers, yelling, screaming, and jumping up and down - don't you think?

i will let the topic author answer.

But, just the same ...

all YOU have to do is start a thread.

it's easy.

just state your case and points and authorities and justifications.

the members will take it from there.

thousands of people read these posts. only a few actually respond.

the messages are heard all over the world !!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Looks like Israel has another assassination plan up their sleeve.

Did he die yet? No? Then why jump to conclusions? This is much a do about nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Yes, but IMO both Governments work for the same boss, Israel..

I think even the people are waking up to that concept in droves just lately..

I tend to think that they work for the US, not the other way around. Without the US, they may not even exist.

Oh yea, you have the Liberty incident and such, but children always make mistakes.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yes, but IMO both Governments work for the same boss, Israel..

I think even the people are waking up to that concept in droves just lately..

Exactly.

This is why you see internet information even on sites like this censored heavily compared to just a few years ago when only a few understood the nature of things. Now that people are looking for more details the zionist rulers are desperately trying to censor a lot of factual information that is damning about so called jews, zionists, and the pretend state of Israel.

I wouldn't be surprised if these criminals are not using a type of reverse megaphone system where when the program makes hits on sensitive issues about them a notification is sent to the web master of a site and they are instructed to delete the information, or could even be that this is done from a central location...kind of in the vein of the EAS system.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Only the pro Israel Countries and Newspapers were saying that..

Meanwhile Israel was busy announcing MORE SETTLEMENTS...

Go figure, settlements are considered the BIGGEST stumbling block to peace and yet Israel can't even hold back while trying to convince the world they are serious about this peace process.

Pathetic really and mostly brushed under the carpet by those newspapers you mention..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Please explain to me how someone saying it would be a blessing if he resigned, equates to we are going to assassinate you. Cause I'm not seeing it.

You need to look closer. You see that blind hatred towards Israel, now you see the connection. If Palestine did 1% of what they do to Israel to the home country of these hate filled people they would be crusading for 100 times the responde Israel gives.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Man, US politics is confusing..

I thought Lieberman was a US politician but he sounds remarkably like his loyalties are with a different country, Israel...

Someone help me out here, is he American or Israeli???

sarcasm off//

Wow, don't let something like the truth interfere with your world view. Lieberman IS Israeli, he is not American. I am sure facts never stopped you before, don't let them now. If you ever decide to though .. please .. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I still dont believe that what was said equates to a call for murder.

I agree with that but it is still a very odd thing for an FM to say, especially without giving any real information to explain why he thinks that way..

How about you do some actual research. It is obvious you have not done so since you thought the guy was an AMERICAN politician. Maybe you can .. I dont know .. find some actual facts about why he feels this way. Then again that may hinder your blind hatred, you know what they say ignorance is bliss.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

Only it is not Joe Lieberman being discussed in the article. Deny Ignorance, and you will not look like such a fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join