It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
@Lemon.Fresh:

And who were those studies conducted by.....the same Khazars or front group that need to find a way to divert attention away from the truth.

I've got to hand it to these so called jews (Khazars), they are clever and excellent liars, and they always have been.

Debunked my arse. LOL

Nice try my devilish Khazarian friend.
edit on 29-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

That may be so, but again . . .

Judaism has never been based on race. That is a FACT.

So you are wrong.

There seems to be some controversy about "race" connected to genetic makeup.

Cohen Modal Haplotype

I'm sure most groups of people that follow specific religions by self proclamation may not be coincidence.

The two modal haplotypes in the IandP Arabs were closely related to the most frequent haplotype of Jews (the Cohen modal haplotype).

Interestingly, one of the Lemba clans carries, at a very high frequency, a particular Y-chromosome type termed the "Cohen modal haplotype," which is known to be characteristic of the paternally inherited Jewish priesthood and is thought, more generally, to be a potential signature haplotype of Judaic origin.

Y chromosomes traveling south: the cohen modal haplotype and the origins of the Lemba--the "Black Jews of Southern Africa".

Not even the Cohen modal haplotype is restricted to Jews completely, even though it was discovered that most men whose last name is Cohen today carry this haplotype and that is how it got its name.

There is one mutation in the Danfi family which is the Kurdish haplotype and is is closely related to the Cohen Modal haplotype.

Instead of haplotype J, which was common to all the other Samaritan males tested, the Cohen family males have E3b3, a haplotype group found in Ashkenazi, Lybian and Yemenite Jews--and Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

lot's of recent editing on the khazars page during the last couple of months and did you include that in your research?

en.wikipedia.org...

I did not use wiki.

Check my links again.

If you have an issue with what is posted on wiki, check their sources.

In other words . . . Lrn2wiki

lrn2think

how ironic
the true forces behind zionism and racism in general are always quick to hide their own origins, always hiding behind others

one primary example
is the Pseudo-Judaic but actually Germanic house of Windsor [actually De Gotha] AKA as the house of...

wait for it...

British Israel

with a long history of institutionalized antisemitism
and the promoters of a class system that lasted up to recently or at least semi-openly

hmm, goths....
yet another wave of psychopathic savages from the trash heaps of Transcaucasia

yup spread hate against a people whilst claiming descent from the house of Dawidh!
the divine right of kings, as promoted by the Priest-kings: the original creators of the false-myth* of the God-King both being the ancient enemies of the Anarchic Children of Israel

have a clue:

the mother=Roma
the father= Londinium
the son= Nova Eboracum

coming soon

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Poor Lemon.

Never fails to amaze me how he commits character suicide with his constant contradictions and disinformation.

Then has the nerve to act like we're elephant in the room. Talk about clueless

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

We know all that, it belongs to the Levite Tribe which the Cohans and Levites sprung from.

The Black African Jews decended from the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon.

And yes, there are Pushtan tribes in Afghanistan that are decendants of the Israelites; we know exactly who they are and where they are.

Although Judiasm is a religion and not a race of people, most Jews are decendants of the Israelites who are decendants of the Hebrews who are decendants of one tribe (among the Habiru people) of whom decended from Mesopotamia found across the Euphrates River of whom decended from the ancient Sumarians...beyond that we don't know for sure.

Like all other racial people, the bloodlines of Jews today are so watered down from mixes of other people....but so are the Arabs and every other racial group around the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You are an idiot.....do you actually read your own sources? READ AGAIN, what did it say about child slavery in Israel?????? Hellooooooooooooooooo

Best you do your homework THOROUGHLY because I hate to do it for you!

You just go to google, find a title then post it without reading the damn article! What a bozo!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You are an idiot.....do you actually read your own sources? READ AGAIN, what did it say about child slavery in Israel?????? Hellooooooooooooooooo

Best you do your homework THOROUGHLY because I hate to do it for you!

You just go to google, find a title then post it without reading the damn article! What a bozo!

In your fit of embarrassment you resorted to heated name calling. It proves a lot about your emotional stability.

Yet again, no sources. And no retort to the sources I provide. Your cowardice is painfully obvious.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Nice try.....at least one of us read your link......and you fail AGAIN!

READ your links before posting them because the article is not what the title appears to be.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120,000

www.dailymail.co.u k

Lawyers for a man who pleaded guilty Thursday in the first ever federal conviction for illegal organ trafficking say he was performing life-saving services for severely ill people.

Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, from New York, admitted in a Trenton federal court to brokering three illegal kidney transplants for desperate New Jersey-based customers in exchange for payments of $120,000 or more.

He also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy count for brokering an illegal kidney sale.
(visit the link for the full news article)

More of your anti-Israel propaganda. Is this person sick, is what he is doing wrong, unequivocally yes. Somehow you use this persons individual acts to taint the entire nation. So what nation are you from, let me show you how evil you and your country are. Same can be done for every nation on Earth. You should be ashamed.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Corruption Exposed.......only exposes his own stupitity!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

do U know that israel(ilegal country) have thingers in all # what hapend around the world? ... U dont! but i do... i use to live there for 3 years... there is no country like israhell... people who are not Jewis clime to be Je"wish"... what a f@@k... i feel for palestinians... world is #ed... and U are tooo... (exuse my english, cos i never learn it
)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Fact is you take the illegality of it away, then the practice becomes alot fairer to the one offering their kidneys. Instead of selling to shady criminal, they can sell on and ebay of sorts.

Exactly. If I want to sell my eye (just one thank you) or a kidney, or a baby - who the hell is the government to say I can't?

My body right?

Guess not.

So even though I'm not a sheeple I guess I'm still a cattle.

Too bad too. If I were to do it willingly for a nice profit it might save some poor guy getting abducted and waking up with a big scar on his back.

Bummer.

peace

edit on 31-10-2011 by silo13 because: ugh

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo

do U know that israel(ilegal country) have thingers in all # what hapend around the world? ... U dont! but i do... i use to live there for 3 years... there is no country like israhell... people who are not Jewis clime to be Je"wish"... what a f@@k... i feel for palestinians... world is #ed... and U are tooo... (exuse my english, cos i never learn it
)

You never lived there for 3 years unless you were cleaning their toilets as cheap labour, otherwise you would'nt get a 3 year visa let alone 3 months nor would you pass through Ben Gurion Airport by customs. Want to know how I know? Firstly, your english is so bad you could'nt fill out a visa application and if you are Arab on a non-Israeli passport, they would'nt let you through anyhow. Israel does'nt hand out 3 year visas nor do they renew them unless your are Jewish....and you're not Jewish. You're an idiot and Israeli customs would see through you in seconds at the start of their customs interogations, you would be cross examined and heavily racially profiled then booted out on the next flight.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Corruption Exposed.......only exposes his own stupitity!

Not only are you horrible at debating the topic at hand but your insults suck too.

I guess it's no surprise that you also fail at personal attacks.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No insults intended BUT,

How did you get all this:

You never lived there for 3 years unless you were cleaning their toilets as cheap labour, otherwise you would'nt get a 3 year visa let alone 3 months nor would you pass through Ben Gurion Airport by customs. Want to know how I know? Firstly, your english is so bad you could'nt fill out a visa application and if you are Arab on a non-Israeli passport, they would'nt let you through anyhow. Israel does'nt hand out 3 year visas nor do they renew them unless your are Jewish....and you're not Jewish. You're an idiot and Israeli customs would see through you in seconds at the start of their customs interogations, you would be cross examined and heavily racially profiled then booted out on the next flight.

out of this?

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo

)

sounds like Pig Latin

pretty good translation IMO

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Considering how these pretend jews (khazars) have the unmitigated gall to use the name (covet the name) of Israel when they have NOTHING to do with the tribe of Israel at all.

It certainly sets a president for all other nefarious and outrageous behavior on their part.
edit on 31-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join