It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have done my research, thanks.

No one seriously buys the Khazar myth anymore except for Jew haters.

. . .

The evidence is by far on the side of those seeking to refute the allegation that Ashkenazic are not 'real' Jews. Science and DNA evidence confirms common, semitic ancestry:

. . .

The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora.

. . .

The analysis provides genetic witness that these communities have, to a remarkable extent, retained their biological identity separate from their host populations, evidence of relatively little intermarriage or conversion into Judaism over the centuries.

. . .

Those who continue to push forth the theory that Ashkenazi Jews are not 'real Jews' also display a gross ignorance of the Jewish religion concerning the treatment and acceptance of converts. This is either ignored or unknown by those who make the accusation. Although we can see above DNA evidence vindicates modern Jews, even if by some chance they were not ancestrally related, the fact remains in Judaism a convert is treated with the utmost respect and, according to Jewish Law, no differentiation is made between a 'biological,' if you will, Jew and a Jewish convert.

Even some famous Biblical characters, one example being Ruth, an ancestor of King David, were converts to the faith and not born into it as a descendant of Abraham. A Jew is a Jew either through heritage or conversion so this accusation is negated.

. . .

Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth

A number of more serious books about Khazars are now on the market, including The Jews of Khazaria by Kevin Alan Brook. Rabbi Bernard Rosensweig was one of the leading figures in debunking the Khazar theory of Ashkenazi Jewish origins. Writing in Tradition (16:5, Fall 1977, pages 139-162), he dismissed it as "wobbly scholarly foundations without historical support."

Likewise, the Swedish archaeologist Bozena Werbart, an expert on the Khazars, wrote: "In the Khazar kingdom, Koestler wanted to see the origin of the eastern European Jewry. Nevertheless, all the historical and linguistic facts contradicted his theories."

. . .

Jews already lived in Europe a thousand years before the Khazar kingdom was formed. There are no genetic markers or indicators at all showing that Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Turkic tribes. In fact, there exists considerable genetic evidence showing that European Jews are closer to Levantine and Syrian Arabs than to Central Asians.

After the Mongol invasion most Khazars probably assimilated into the Jewish communities of Iran and Iraq, which of course eventually emerged as important Sephardic centers, formed mainly of Jews with Semitic racial characteristics, descended from migrants and exiled Jews from the Land of Israel. In any case, there are more "Semitic" Sephardic Jews in Israel today than there are European Ashkenazi Jews. And if the Khazars looked Turkic, how on earth could they give Ashkenazi Jews a European complexion?

There are other problems. If all Ashkenazi Jews are descended from converted Khazars, why are there Cohens and Levis among them? One inherits the status of a Cohen (priest) or Levite from one's father. Descendants of converts through the male line can never be a Cohen or a Levite.

And why are there no Khazar surnames among Ashkenazim, or Khazar names for towns in Europe where Jews lived? And why did most Ashkenazi communities speak variations of Yiddish rather than Turkic?

ANd all of that ON TOP OF THE FACT that

wait for it . . .

JUDAISM IS, AND HS NEVER BEEN BASED ON RACE. CONVERTS OF ALL RACES ARE WELCOMED INTO THE FOLD AS IF THEY WERE BORN JEWISH.

But please continue on. It is not I who looks like a fool.

Debunked.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

There ya go...was'nt that difficult after all was it!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

Why don't you just come out and say it , you hate Jews then move forward.

Sorry I just saw that

Any other words that you want to put in my mouth?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by heckyeah
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks for posting this. I remember when there was a big sting operation in New Jersey a couple of years ago. It was probably related to this. I remember reading that there was a criminal conspiracy involving dozens of government officials and rabbis, and then, not surprisingly, the story was COMPLETELY dropped by news organization.

I don't remember hearing of the instanced you mention. There is a good chance it was connected though.

It's funny how it just disappeared from the media eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here is some more of our Israeli friends traveling the world harvesting your organs.

Interpol hunts two Israelis for Kosovo organ trafficking

At least seven people, including an Israeli citizen, are suspected of involvement in an international network that falsely promised poor people payment for their kidneys and then sold the organs for as much as 100,000 euros ($137,000), according to an indictment obtained by The Associated Press.

Strictly business right? No hard feelings.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Absolute rubbish and I have discussed this on other threads!

The worst nations involved in child trafficking are South America, USA, India and Islamic nations. Arabs are the worst offenders in the world today.

edit on 28-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

All you ever do is derail threads. You are such a liar. You never back up your ridiculous claims. You tell me to use google but you're too lazy to use it yourself. Let me help ya.

Israel a Human Trafficking Haven

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery

Google Video Link

edit on 29-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

lol

Guess you did not read the link.

Not surprising.

Neither is the fact that you choose to insult people who show you the facts.

Why u2u me? Please post it here for all to see.

I am not ashamed to post facts. Are you?
edit on 10/29/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

I read the link. Here we go again with your witless counter arguments that have no logic.

I never insulted you. If truthful observations offend you that's your problem not mine. I have provided much facts and evidence. I have nothing to hide or prove.

It's polite to point out what part of the link should be of interest. Wasn't much there if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

lot's of recent editing on the khazars page during the last couple of months and did you include that in your research?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

lot's of recent editing on the khazars page during the last couple of months and did you include that in your research?

en.wikipedia.org...

it must have been 1st on the list of that zionist group that wants to "insure" "accuracy"

Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups
(the videos have mysteriously been removed !)

Since the earliest days of the worldwide web, the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians has seen its rhetorical counterpart fought out on the talkboards and chatrooms of the internet.

Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

thanks for that,
and for still posting here as well as at "intracelluar journeymans" as well, still a lurker there though

OT
speaking of such people, was offline for nearly a month and found out that the "holy-man of remote, usually brushy areas" is no longer here what news of his health?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by xuenchen

thanks for that,
and for still posting here as well as at "intracelluar journeymans" as well, still a lurker there though

OT
speaking of such people, was offline for nearly a month and found out that the "holy-man of remote, usually brushy areas" is no longer here what news of his health?

I hear OK,

but i don't know for sure.

i.j. might know.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Don't ever call me a liar......

I said CHILD TRAFFICKING, not sex trade trafficking.

Got the goods? It appears not!

Do your bloody homework thoroughly and get it right the first time! Bozo!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
@Lemon.Fresh:

And who were those studies conducted by.....the same Khazars or front group that need to find a way to divert attention away from the truth.

I've got to hand it to these so called jews (Khazars), they are clever and excellent liars, and they always have been.

Debunked my arse. LOL

Nice try my devilish Khazarian friend.
edit on 29-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

That may be so, but again . . .

Judaism has never been based on race. That is a FACT.

So you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I did not use wiki.

Check my links again.

If you have an issue with what is posted on wiki, check their sources.

In other words . . . Lrn2wiki

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
@Lemon.Fresh:

And who were those studies conducted by.....the same Khazars or front group that need to find a way to divert attention away from the truth.

I've got to hand it to these so called jews (Khazars), they are clever and excellent liars, and they always have been.

Debunked my arse. LOL

Nice try my devilish Khazarian friend.

That may be so, but again . . .

So you are wrong.

Lemon-fresh is 100% correct and that I CAN vouch!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Bluemirage . . . you are confusing me.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

. . .

So you are wrong.

Hmm lets see the tribe of Judah = Hebrews (jews) of the Bible.

tribe = race

Judah = Jews

Khazars = so called jews

Very different things.

Khazars are a tribe distinct from the tribe of Judah = NOT jews by birth but converted on the whim of their tyrannical king...Not for noble purposes either.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Bingo.....you got to hand it to these ruthless creatures they are relentless and ruthless as well, it is in their genes, they are the synagogue of satan.

Once again the tribe of Judah and the tribe of Khazars have NOTHING in common with regards to blood lines ...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Don't ever call me a liar......

I said CHILD TRAFFICKING, not sex trade trafficking.

Got the goods? It appears not!

Do your bloody homework thoroughly and get it right the first time! Bozo!

I will do your homework for you, again

I enjoy exposing your lies.

Worst Forms of Child Labour Data

* Trafficked women and children are predominantly from the former Soviet Union. It is estimated that 70% of all prostitutes are from this region.

Once again I need to find sources because you're too lazy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join