It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So who in someones government didn't get their cut from these freelancers? Or did they skim off the top a bit and their employers found out ..so they got dealt with and at the same time sending a message to all those to stay in line and not freelance.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Absolute rubbish and I have discussed this on other threads!

The worst nations involved in child trafficking are South America, USA, India and Islamic nations. Arabs are the worst offenders in the world today.

edit on 28-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Did your friends at Faux News tell you this. LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by WarminIndy
I am no mathematician, but didn't he lose money on that deal? This sounds morbid and just in time for Halloween.

I wonder why now, this is a news story? Perhaps the tie in for Halloween.

Nevermind, I was looking at the numbers backwards. He sure did not make much of a profit from this after all.
edit on 10/28/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

He bought it for $10,000 and sold it for $120,00.

The title only allows a certain amount of characters so it made it appear that he bought it for 10 thousand but sold it for 120 bucks. Blame ATS not me LOL.

Haha, that's exactly why I clicked on this thread. I was like, "There's no way he took a $9,880 loss on that..."

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My email said "NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120".... so when I came here I was expecting to see some extremely kind person truly caring about people who need urgent help and can't afford better.

ATS really needs to work on where they cut the titles, because man is it deceiving for it to show $120 instead of $120,000.

Also, $120 = fascinating news, $120,000 = something we all expected anyway. Don't think I would have bothered coming here if not for that mistake.

EDIT: Man, I feel silly since this has already been posted

edit on 28-10-2011 by sak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

The worst nations involved in child trafficking are South America, USA, India and Islamic nations. Arabs are the worst offenders in the world today.

Did your friends at Faux News tell you this. LOL

Do the research yourself and find out.

Or keep spreading the hate.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sak777

EDIT: Man, I feel silly since this has already been posted

Gadzooooks, not the dreaded double facepalm???

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

If someone is selling part of their body for financial reasons, it is never voluntary.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Were the organs Jewish and sold to jews?
Or were they Arab organs sold to Jews?
Or were they jew organs sold to Gentiles?
I cannot find the answers as Iam impatient.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
... Haiti is(was) one more place from where Israel harvest organs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Talk about a ridiculous mark up price

C'mon, that's not all that bad, it's only 1200%. I saw a shirt at Kohl's for $24, that had to ba at least a 4000% markup!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Talk about a ridiculous mark up price

C'mon, that's not all that bad, it's only 1200%. I saw a shirt at Kohl's for $24, that had to ba at least a 4000% markup!

He should have bought the kidneys from China, he could have had a higher profit margin.

btw, isn't it 1100%?

edit on 29-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120,000

www.dailymail.co.u k

Lawyers for a man who pleaded guilty Thursday in the first ever federal conviction for illegal organ trafficking say he was performing life-saving services for severely ill people.

Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, from New York, admitted in a Trenton federal court to brokering three illegal kidney transplants for desperate New Jersey-based customers in exchange for payments of $120,000 or more.

He also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy count for brokering an illegal kidney sale.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I read this link in full and it appears anti Jewish as it talks about the guy being orthodox jewish, and that the Israel nation is known for such things...he is a religious man and we should not be like hitler and accuse the Jews of such terrible things?
He didn't steal the kidneys he bought them after all.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
OP, if you were honest, you would see that this is a world-wide problem

Educate yourself

Or not. We all know your bias, and if not, we can tell by your post history.

As you said . . . call a spade a spade.

Educate yourself!

Would you like me to U2U some material?

Maybe some Hooked On Phonics?

Your retention skills are mediocre at best.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You are in a horrible habit of making ridiculous claims without never backing them up.

I have no choice but to call you a compulsive liar. I mean that in a nice truthful way

edit on 29-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Stope being an idiot.......ever heard of GOOGLE? Try using it sometime!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't watch or listen to MSM. I use that simple tool called GOOGLE for my research....you should try it sometime before spouting off what you don't know.

I am sick and tired of having to do the research for some of you ATS members. I'm taking a holiday, do it yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Do your bloody research on the Khazars.....you might get the shock of your life and find out how wrong you are! Do I have to do it for you as I have done just recently on another thread? Oh hang on, I recall you were on that thread too.....well guess what bozo.....here I am again!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Did you actually WATCH that youtube video? Let me give you a basic run down.....

it ALLEGED Israeli quake workers were taking organs from the deceased but it was unfounded and there was no proof to back up the allegation.

Are you people aware of the time frame an organ can be taken from a dead body? No, I spose not!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by heckyeah

Thanks for posting this. I remember when there was a big sting operation in New Jersey a couple of years ago. It was probably related to this. I remember reading that there was a criminal conspiracy involving dozens of government officials and rabbis, and then, not surprisingly, the story was COMPLETELY dropped by news organization.

Yes but not forgot by the people just because the zionist financed press forgets to remind us.

The USA is always pointing the finger at China when it's buddy Israel is much worse and this proves the poliiticians in the USA are on the banker payroll

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

lol

Guess you did not read the link.

Not surprising.

Neither is the fact that you choose to insult people who show you the facts.

Why u2u me? Please post it here for all to see.

I am not ashamed to post facts. Are you?
edit on 10/29/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join