It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by boncho
This doesn't just happen in Israel by Israelis.

No one has implied that. I have implied that this is a common practice in Israel. Kind of like drug cartels are common to Mexico.

Call a spade a spade.

No, you have implied it, please look to see if such practice goes on more local to you that means you can't just keep attacking Israel, Actually you probably won't find much but is that because it's more hidden in your own country?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks for posting this. I remember when there was a big sting operation in New Jersey a couple of years ago. It was probably related to this. I remember reading that there was a criminal conspiracy involving dozens of government officials and rabbis, and then, not surprisingly, the story was COMPLETELY dropped by news organization.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I see the problem with harvesting and selling organs from unwilling people..but honestly I would sell a kidney for 120,000 . I would also be willing to donate a kidney to someone close to me if it was life or death...

I think if it's my body and I was willing to sell parts of it why should that be illegal. It's the same view I have on prostitution as long as no one is being forced to do something they should have every right to do what they see fit to there body ... If there is no victim there is no crime...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by POPUP2000

Care to elaborate?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WasDeno

No one said it was only the "Jews". However, you're just going to have to deal with the fact that Israel is well known for this barbaric practice. For a country that claims that it is the shining beacon of democracy and human rights in the ME, harvesting organs, whether voluntarily or forcible, is quite disgusting.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

LOL, yeah, another Israel first traitor. Funny how you tried to squeeze in the non-existent arab doctor, you Israel first traitors are so desperate and pathetic, it's hilarious. There is ZERO evidence of any arab involvement, but you just had to add that little bit, huh?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Being Satans chosen people, I'm not surprised they would be involved in this horrible crime. That "Den of Vipers" is the cause for most of the Worlds problems. Pure EVIL!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
I see the problem with harvesting and selling organs from unwilling people..but honestly I would sell a kidney for 120,000 . I would also be willing to donate a kidney to someone close to me if it was life or death...

I think if it's my body and I was willing to sell parts of it why should that be illegal. It's the same view I have on prostitution as long as no one is being forced to do something they should have every right to do what they see fit to there body ... If there is no victim there is no crime...

Sure but you wouldn't have to if we didn't have a Zionist banker problem to begin with.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Mourninwoody because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by Mourninwoody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by boncho
This doesn't just happen in Israel by Israelis.

No one has implied that. I have implied that this is a common practice in Israel. Kind of like drug cartels are common to Mexico.

Call a spade a spade.

No, you have implied it, please look to see if such practice goes on more local to you that means you can't just keep attacking Israel, Actually you probably won't find much but is that because it's more hidden in your own country?

Right... Our ghouls probably use camo netting when they're butchering goyim, I mean people.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OP, if you were honest, you would see that this is a world-wide problem

Educate yourself

Or not. We all know your bias, and if not, we can tell by your post history.

As you said . . . call a spade a spade.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mourninwoody
Being Satans chosen people, I'm not surprised they would be involved in this horrible crime. That "Den of Vipers" is the cause for most of the Worlds problems. Pure EVIL!!

Yay for taking words out of context.

Anything else you wish to enlighten us with?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This aint nothing compared to whats going on in India and China; open your eyes.....it's not only a tiny handful of afew Jews/Israelis doing it!

May I also add, when you become an organ donor and find yourself on a bed in the hospital's emergency dept, you are worth more $$$ dead than alive!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am in total shock, I had not clue such things go on, especially in such a holy land.......Not.
But to be fair it happens everywhere not just in Israel.

Add it to the list of things people do not want to see but exist anyways, just to keep an eye on it all, and to eventually to minimize it or get rid of all of it completely in one way or another. In the coming years and generations....Oh yes that list is long.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
10,000 is way to high! I saw a documentary once where illegals were selling for only $3,000 in the UK. To boot the lady got ripped off and only got a few hundred bucks!

What would a set of eyes run?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
reply to post by Noey777

lol good old anti semite line, it works everytime eheheh.

bah bah bah sheeps are taking over bah bah bah

Just to keep things accurate less 1% of people who call themselves jews today are in fact semites, The rest are Khazarian and other non semitic peoples .

Israel and the zionist rulers are known to be one of the biggest, if not THE biggest country for child trafficing for sex and slavery.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here's afew other countries involved in organ trafficking:

India, China, Turkey, Iran, Philippines, Thailand, Moldova, Georgia, Russia, Albania, Kosovo, Brazil, Iraq.....and many more countries.

samvak.tripod.com...

I know three Chinese males who travelled to China for kidney transplants and we all know where those come from.

How many organ donor patients wind up "brain dead", taken off life support to fill the needs of wealthy patients seeking heart, liver and kidney transplants? Have you ever heard of kids and adults needing transplants from low soci-economic families ever getting one? Are any of you aware of how many organ donor patients declared "brain dead" by doctors and families demanding they stay on life support only to go on to later live normal healthy lives.....there are more now surviving without brain damage than those who do and those who do are not so severe are recovering greater in number compared to those who are. There are many stories of these families going against their doctor's diagnosis all for the fast $$$. So how different are these doctors compared to organ traffickers?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Absolute rubbish and I have discussed this on other threads!

The worst nations involved in child trafficking are South America, USA, India and Islamic nations. Arabs are the worst offenders in the world today.

edit on 28-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This practice is nasty - and one of the reasons I worry about so many people being impoverished in the US.

When people get really poor, it gets REALLY EASY for people to exploit them.
And that's what this is - exploitation of the poor and the sick.

And it's NASTY.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

He probably could have gotten a much better profit margin by buying the kidneys from China.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
reply to post by Noey777

lol good old anti semite line, it works everytime eheheh.

bah bah bah sheeps are taking over bah bah bah

Just to keep things accurate less 1% of people who call themselves jews today are in fact semites, The rest are Khazarian and other non semitic peoples .

You call that real?

That is not historically accurate. And even of it were, it is not accurate according to the Jewish religion.

Get off of Stormfront.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join