It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPUP2000
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I lived in Israel for 6 years and I saw some really weird sh!t....

Could you elaborate a bit?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Whose to say that these kidneys were not bought from gaza where hey were extracted by Arab doctors , you assume all these scenarios against the Jews because a Jew brokered the deal. Who are the recipients ? Irish ?Arab ? French or English ? Why don't you just come out and say it , you hate Jews then move forward.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
China take their organs from political prisoners... and Israel take them from political prisoners.

Israel and China's governments are freaking disgusting. We should do a blockade on those two and not do any commerce with them till they change their evil ways.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by wingsfan

I never thought of that. I don't think that the Zionists really care about religious values.

This is not a thread to criticize Judaism. This is to point out the Zionists in Israel who are smuggling organs. They have been caught doing it countless times, yet they continue to do it.

S&F CE this is sorta proof that the zionists are no different from nazis and may even be crypto-nazi infiltrators

no true Jew would be involved in this abomination,

it smacks too much of the old Blood Libel.

EDIT
the nerve of the scum some local rabbi should smack that yarmulke off his head and invoke the Anathema upon him
edit on 28-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
and,

the lawyers are busy ...

from 2010

Gaza – Ma'an – The de facto government in the Gaza Strip began collecting the testimonies of families whose sons allegedly had their organs harvested by Israeli soldiers, Gaza Minister of Justice Muhammad Faraj Al-Ghoul said Wednesday.

"We have started collecting documents and information which prove that the Israeli occupation has stolen the body parts of martyrs. We intend to prepare a complete legal file to be used in suits against the Israeli government in international courts,” Al-Ghoul told reporters in Gaza.

The announcement follows months of on and off accusations and a building pile of reports from Israeli and international reporters alleging a series of incidents involving the theft of organs from young men in Israeli custody.

Al-Ghoul said announcements would be printed in the local newspapers asking families and victims of the alleged harvesting come forward and testify at the offices of the ministry.

wonder if the OP case is part of this?

Hamas prepares to sue Israel for organ theft

google

NYTimes 2009 article Israeli "over reaction" ... Hmmm

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

China take their organs from political prisoners... and Israel take them from political prisoners.

Israel and China's governments are freaking disgusting. We should do a blockade on those two and not do any commerce with them till they change their evil ways.

Amen to that. Both governments view other human beings as little more than cattle or vermin to be used or abused. Surprising, given Israelis similar treatment at the hands of the Nazis. It seems the only lesson they took away from that experience is how to become tyrants and impoverish Palestinians in ghettos surrounded by barbed wire and walls.

Unfortunately with this case all they did was bust the trafficker. It doesn't stop the practice in Israel of harvesting organs from an enslaved population of Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Whose to say that these kidneys were not bought from gaza where hey were extracted by Arab doctors , you assume all these scenarios against the Jews because a Jew brokered the deal. Who are the recipients ? Irish ?Arab ? French or English ? Why don't you just come out and say it , you hate Jews then move forward.

Interesting list of countries there.Have you got something against Arabs and Celts perhaps?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wow what a total deflection by the media. Instead of reporting on the crime, this piece deals with "budget cuts".

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is a slipery slope kinda thread, i cant wait for the usual its an anti semite propaganda, its them evil nazys, or evil muslams that really do it.

I call foul, it cant be joly old santas chosen who would do this, its just impossible...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

lol good old anti semite line, it works everytime eheheh.

bah bah bah sheeps are taking over bah bah bah

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am no mathematician, but didn't he lose money on that deal? This sounds morbid and just in time for Halloween.

I wonder why now, this is a news story? Perhaps the tie in for Halloween.

Nevermind, I was looking at the numbers backwards. He sure did not make much of a profit from this after all.
edit on 10/28/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

And your point is?????

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

no true Jew would be involved in this abomination,

it smacks too much of the old Blood Libel.

EDIT
the nerve of the scum some local rabbi should smack that yarmulke off his head and invoke the Anathema upon him
edit on 28-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

Yes, I think so too. And we should not think of him being Jewish to begin with, we need to look at him like he is a person. He is a person who happens to be Jewish, nothing more.

Jewish interests in avoiding desecration of the body has been considered a factor in gauging the permissibility of organ donation. Those halachot are nivul hamet, which forbids the needless mutilation of a dead body, halanat hamet, which forbids delaying the burial of a body, and hana'at hamet, which forbids getting benefit from a dead body.

It is against Jewish tradition to do this anyway. He knows this. And this is not new news, it is recycled from a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
it's possible, but i think a palestinian will shoot an israeli 15x before he allows one of them to operate on him in the basement of a house.

and if someone in gaza found out that a palestinian was selling their own peoples organs to the israelis, the unspeakable horrors that await that traitor would make the most hardened men in the world cringe.

i wouldn't put past the israeli's preying on their own people, and paying them $3,000 for a kidney. despite what you might have heard on the quality of life in israel, most of them live in squaller conditions and are far, far from wealthy.

they're just as much victims of the zionists as the palestinians are.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it's possible, but i think a palestinian will shoot an israeli 15x before he allows one of them to operate on him in the basement of a house.

and if someone in gaza found out that a palestinian was selling their own peoples organs to the israelis, the unspeakable horrors that await that traitor would make the most hardened men in the world cringe.

i wouldn't put past the israeli's preying on their own people, and paying them $3,000 for a kidney. despite what you might have heard on the quality of life in israel, most of them live in squaller conditions and are far, far from wealthy.

Just suppose this man did this, did he enter a poor neighborhood in Palestine wearing his Yarmulke? How would he disguise himself to these people who would catch on? Really? In a basement?

Still sounds Halloween-ish to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I used to point out the Anti-Semite card at the beginning of all my threads on similar subjects and tell people not to use it, but I decided screw it. Only the morons pull that card, I say let them use it so we can expose how desperate they are in their inability to properly debate the topic at hand.

The days of having to describe the difference between Anti-Semitism and Anti-ZIonists are long over. If anyone acts like they don't know the difference, they are trolling ya.

Even the usual suspects on ATS don't bother using the Anti-Semite card anymore due to how pathetic it has become.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
I am no mathematician, but didn't he lose money on that deal? This sounds morbid and just in time for Halloween.

Nevermind, I was looking at the numbers backwards. He sure did not make much of a profit from this after all.

well it says buy = 10,000
sell = 120,000

but he gets stuck with the convictions and fines.

BUT,

do we know for sure how many organs were bought and sold?

do we know how many agents and accomplices he had (or still HAS)?

it's in the news NOW because he just pled guilty the other day!

edit on Oct-28-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Just suppose this man did this, did he enter a poor neighborhood in Palestine wearing his Yarmulke? How would he disguise himself to these people who would catch on? Really? In a basement?

Still sounds Halloween-ish to me.

The mafias use agents and contacts.

"Jewish" is meaningless to the mafias.

just ask Myer Lansky and Bugsy Siegel

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

He bought it for $10,000 and sold it for $120,00.

The title only allows a certain amount of characters so it made it appear that he bought it for 10 thousand but sold it for 120 bucks. Blame ATS not me LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
reply to post by boncho

And your point is?????

I don't think he had one. I think he was going for some comical stars.

Your pretty funny most the time Boncho, that one was fail bro. Maybe next time ?

Looking forward to it

TGIF starts early today

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join