It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120,000

www.dailymail.co.u k

Lawyers for a man who pleaded guilty Thursday in the first ever federal conviction for illegal organ trafficking say he was performing life-saving services for severely ill people.

Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, from New York, admitted in a Trenton federal court to brokering three illegal kidney transplants for desperate New Jersey-based customers in exchange for payments of $120,000 or more.

He also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy count for brokering an illegal kidney sale.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+74 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Most of us knew this was happening already. Some of you even denied it in earlier media reports. There was evidence of this happening in Gaza. We can't prove where these organs came from, but speculation will most likely lead to one possibility. I think it's sick because a lot of these Zionists are making money from their atrocities.

There are a lot of people involved in this operation from the U.S. to Israel. I am willing to bet some big names are going to get exposed in this scandal. Let's see who snitches on who. Or do they all get away spot free?

Organ trafficking usually goes hand in hand with unlawful death including murder. It also usually has connections with other nefarious such as human smuggling and child prostitution. Sick people indeed.

www.dailymail.co.u k
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+59 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Here is another example of an Israeli illegally selling organs in the U.S.

It seems to be a booming business.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
sounds a lot like big business taking oil from 3rd world nations for 1 cent and selling it for 100 bucks.
or buying slave labour, farming land etc...
stop targeting the little guy. law and justice does not exist

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

It's pretty easy to steal organs from a group of people when you keep them caged in walls and no access to the outside world. They can find pretty much any organ they need at any time they wish. It's been happening too, a lot.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

It's pretty easy to steal organs from a group of people when you keep them caged in walls and no access to the outside world. They can find pretty much any organ they need at any time they wish. It's been happening too, a lot.

consider a million people caged by poverty

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I realize it as a constant. It is disgusting. Almost like cattle.

Gaza is turning out to be an urban human body parts farm, weapons testing grounds, target practice for Israeli air force.

Might as well make use of the no longer needed organs right?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Wow, you know what... why import the kidneys?

I mean I am sure there are alot of volenteers, If someone was to offer me 120k to sell one of my kidney's
I would have to think real hard about it. To tell the truth I might do it.

I hope I am not the only one.
edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Wow, you know what... why import the kidneys?

I mean I am sure there are alot of volenteers, If someone was to offer me 120k to sell one of my kidney's
I would have to think real hard about it. To tell the truth I might do it.

I hope I am not the only one.
edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: Spelling

Organ Traffickers are not your run of the mill businessman. They are usually very shady people with practices that I find to be against the law in most countries.

They are pretty much medical mercenaries for rich people who need body parts. The right price will get you anything you need at what ever cost necessary. The Israeli traffickers are among the worse of the bunch.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Talk about a ridiculous mark up price

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

I'm confident they can get even more from the right buyer.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This doesn't just happen in Israel by Israelis.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This doesn't just happen in Israel by Israelis.

No one has implied that. I have implied that this is a common practice in Israel. Kind of like drug cartels are common to Mexico.

Call a spade a spade.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

They are pretty much medical mercenaries for rich people who need body parts. The right price will get you anything you need at what ever cost necessary. The Israeli traffickers are among the worse of the bunch.

are these palestinian organs or kosher? I'd imagine it'd be weird for dave crosby to drink with a muslim liver.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I never thought of that. I don't think that the Zionists really care about religious values.

This is not a thread to criticize Judaism. This is to point out the Zionists in Israel who are smuggling organs. They have been caught doing it countless times, yet they continue to do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Thats why Israel didnt kill and wipe all Gaza
they need to harvest organs from the palestinians

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I lived in Israel for 6 years and I saw some really weird sh!t....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

i am currently financially secure - and 120K would not make a big enough difference to take the risk

but i have ` been there ` and would have during the 2 years my life was in crisis

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The big thing with black market items like human organs is the time factor.

Harvested organs are available much sooner than regular medical channels.

The Israel/Gaza area is also a major drug route as well as many other mafia controlled "items".

The politics are only a side show for the mafias.

Some even think many air raids are actually rival mafia targets.

The prices always stay high when something is "illegal".

That was a good question about Kosher/Palestinian.

I think the doctors have to do a match up test before replacement.

Whether regional DNA matters or not I don't know.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Fact is you take the illegality of it away, then the practice becomes alot fairer to the one offering their kidneys. Instead of selling to shady criminal, they can sell on and ebay of sorts.

This allows the two main parties to have the fairest and safest transaction. Again iti s our body the govt has no right saying what can be done with it. Only breeds crime.

One person wants to sell their kidney to pay for a house or feed family for 10 years, and one person wants to buy a kidney to live longer whats more fair transaction.

Let them negotiate it out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join