It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This is my own 2 cents on the subject, but looking at how the world operates this is what I summise.

The New World Order (NWO): I don't think this relates to global governance but rather a global change in superpower hierarchy. You have the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, China & India) economies threatening to dominate the world. These are what some people refer to as Tiger economies, they have had so much austerity, sanctions, freed from tyranny (or still ruled by) that the only way is up for them when the rest of the world is being brought down to there level.

Global Governance: Just take a look at your own country and it's government for a minute. I bet not a day goes by where some politician or other types aren't in the news for all the worng decisions made about policy or there private lives. You really honestly think that we can have a government headed my one so called supreme individual to run the lives of 7 Billion humans. Not to mention control all social issues, domestic issues etc. To a race of people who have there own deeply ingrained social, cultural, political viewpoints. Stop thinking the Western way, that what works for people in the USA or other western nations is good enough and will work for someone who lives in the Middle East. People in the Middle east have different views on the sanctity of human life than people in the West do. It doesn't make them good or bad, there just not you. And what person of what creed, colour, religion etc should be deemed worthy enough to run the world. A world they would seek to stamp there own impression of what everyone else should be like on.

If anything global governance will be shadow, where all nations on earth will have a general accord and agreement on certain primary issues. Where nations will be allowed there own rule, taxation, crime and punishment etc but guidance will be saught from a set of primary modus operandi. Bit like how Europe is constructed at the moment.

The way some people refer to the NWO or Global Rule is wrong, just remember every UFO you see in the sky isn't necessarily piloted by little Green Men. They are just that Unidentified (by the observer) Flying Objects.

That's all folks!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
So I guess now after reading your post that everything is fine.
Those globalists dont want to oppress you, no of course not, they want to help you.....not.
Europe is a sham. A big banker plan. I dont consider myself European and i'm in Europe.
No it shouldn't be like the European Union, that's just one step further into centralisation of power by none other than the powers that be.
Look at where we are now in Europe, you think this works? People think they joined the European Union because it would be better to compete financially together...a total sham. They robbed every countries money and handed them over Euros.
Corruption at it's finest, the very core of corruption lies in Europe. Which came about after WW2, of course, and that is no coincidence. The old power must unite before they can even attempt to bring about a world government.

Europe should be dissolved and every country should have it's own policies and currency.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

You really honestly think that we can have a government headed my one so called supreme individual to run the lives of 7 Billion humans.

I don't believe it means ONE supreme individual whatseover. More like an elite group of supreme individuals. Each responsible for portions of the world, but ultimately united in their core group of sovereignty. And to make matters worse, when you say 7 billion, I say not if "they" can help it. I understand the ideal number to be 500 million for the NWO. This means ethnic cleansing and sterilization by covert means. In fact, I began questioning Governor Rick Perry (TX) stance on immunizing young girls against HPV. He has pushed to try to make the vaccine mandatory for girls 13 and under. Now, yesterday, I hear on CNN that they also want to start immunizing young boys too against HPV, even though males do not run a risk for cervical cancer as females do.
That right there is one way to ensure that the next generation does not reproduce, except for the elites offspring.

As an American I can almost feel it coming. I can taste it in the air. The inevitability is palpable.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Go read 1984, apply Big Brother as the one world government, cry a little at the ending and realise thats what we're walking towards.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If you think secret cabals can agree to run the world just look at what happened to prime examples of cabals trying to take control - Organised crime syndicates/families like the Mafia! They might be able to control there own turfs and people through fear and retribution but someone always snitches on them or similar. Then they end up fighting turf wars to gain control of other gangs and so on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The crooks won. They persecute the weak. It's called government. It's really killing people. They are the biggest gang, led by '___' Tripping fools who listen to "beings" from their hallucinations, and believe that most everyone needs to die, and have been implementing this exact plan worldwide. It's already happened, it's just the last hurrah before the end. It's the end of the world as we know it... and I feel fine.

new topics

top topics

join